Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Case status between August'05 and Dec'05

Just for your guys information....how Dallas is working...on my case

We recievd 45 days letter on June'7th and recieved by Dallas on June'23rd per Fedex delivery confirmation....in AUG'2005 I sent an email my self asking 7th year screen shot, I got response from Philly and my Cases status was RIR; yesterday I asked my attorney to send a email to Dallas, and Attorney told me that they requested/recieved screen shot from Dallas when they filled my 7th year extention in Dec'2005, and still my Case Status shows RIR; no change in 6 months....GOD bless America and Backlog center...here is my details

RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16th'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Case Status:RIR Attorney requested/recieved from Dallas on Dec'3rd...

Case Source:STATE per screen shot from philly on AUG'16th'2005
Labor Approval: GOD Bless America and Backlog Centers

LC approved

Hi,

Good News! Got the Labor certificate approved. Here is the details:

PD: 02/2004, EB3 RIR, Ohio.
Made to regional: 10/2004
45 Day letter received and replied (Dallas): 03/2005
Approved on 01/04/2006.
Notification received: 01/21/2006.

Good Luck everyone.

Thanks,
Mukund

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Could you please share your first 5 digits of your ETA case#? and was your Case Source: Regional?

Thanks
Raj

mukuraj said:
Hi,

Good News! Got the Labor certificate approved. Here is the details:

PD: 02/2004, EB3 RIR, Ohio.
Made to regional: 10/2004
45 Day letter received and replied (Dallas): 03/2005
Approved on 01/04/2006.
Notification received: 01/21/2006.

Good Luck everyone.

Thanks,
Mukund

I know some 2 people whose PD were same day, same company and same job description and same everything, and got their approvals over 20 days apart.

Is there any case with Labor approval WITH
filed after mid 2003 or in 2004 which
DID NOT EVER GO TO REGIONAL ??? (NO RD )

ie,

PD >= MID 2003
NO RD
45 DAY LETTER yes(date)/no ??
LABOR APPROVED !
PLEASE GIVE DETAILS

gcseeker2002 said:
I know some 2 people whose PD were same day, same company and same job description and same everything, and got their approvals over 20 days apart.

Thanks gcseeker2002,
This info helps.

A colleague of mine just got news from his lawyer that his labour was Approved.
Details:
RIR/EB3 Chicago
PD 03/14/2004
RD somewhere in December 2004.
Case status : Data Review.
45 Day letter somewhere in April 2005, replied in 10 days.

He got his screen shot 4 days back, with the above Case Status and today got the approval news.
The point I am trying to make is that do not conclude much on what the Case Status Field says. .......

Case Status?

reddog said:
Details:
RIR/EB3 Chicago
PD 03/14/2004

He got his screen shot 4 days back, with the above Case Status and today got the approval news.
The point I am trying to make is that do not conclude much on what the Case Status Field says. .......
I thought DBEC has stopped sending case status when i sent for screen shot in nov 2005 it didnt have a case status.Any inputs?

Quo_vadimus said:
After seeing approvals from Feb-March'04 my lawyer inquired about my case with Dallas BEC. This is the response he got
---------------------------------------------
Dear Requestor:

The subject case has been received by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

------------------------------------------------------

Does any one know what this means?

Could you please tell us how your lawyer contacted BEC? My PD is 7/30/03 and made to RD in Sept. 04. My lawyer is willing to help and sound like she do not know how to do it.

Thanks a lot!

Could anybody please tell me how can lawyer contact BEC? My PD is 7/30/03 and made to RD in Sept. 04. My lawyer is willing to help and sound like she do not know how to do it.

Thanks a lot!

TR/non-rir recruitment instructions

Any idea when CA, Oct 01, remanded, replied to 45DL in mid-nov application would come for recruitment instructions.

Can it come by July/Aug.

Last BEC FAQ said data entry until June 06 and it also says non-rir will soon receive recruitment instructions, does it mean before June 06 or most likely later than that for the oct 01. Thanks.

Data Review at Case Status

My Attorney got the screen shot on 1/6/06 from DBEC. And the case status says "Data Review". Its been 3 weeks since then, I am still waiting. My PD is 8/18/03 and RD is 8/18/04. DBEC Recieved date: 11/15/04. 45 DL replied on 2/8/05. ETA # D-04320 -03xxx.

reddog said:
Details:
RIR/EB3 Chicago
PD 03/14/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
contact BEC

oso said:
Could you please tell us how your lawyer contacted BEC? My PD is 7/30/03 and made to RD in Sept. 04. My lawyer is willing to help and sound like she do not know how to do it.

Thanks a lot!

I wish I could help you, but the lawyer wouldn't tell me how she contacted the BEC, she just copy-pasted the reply from BEC and removed all other details.

I am replying just so that you know that I saw your post

Good Idea..but NO

I wish we can do that......instead waiting for emails etc.......might by 2010 they will introduce online Labor checking system for all pending cases.....just kidding...

No Pankaj as far as I know their is no such system yet...if you find one please inform me as well.

Thanks
Raj

Pankaj Garg said:
If I have a ETA case number from Dallas Backlog center, can I check the status online?

Thanks

one of those who filed late 2004

It seems there are not many people on the forum who filed late in 2004. I don't think those cases made it even close to regional.
Well "Asi es la vida." :rolleyes:

PD: 11/29/2004
Case Received Date: 11/29/2004
TX/RIR
45 day letter: Nooooooo
RD: Noooo
Screen shot obtained.
ETA case#: T-05208-xxxxx

missingPD said:
It seems there are not many people on the forum who filed late in 2004. I don't think those cases made it even close to regional.
Well "Asi es la vida." :rolleyes:

PD: 11/29/2004
Case Received Date: 11/29/2004
TX/RIR
45 day letter: Nooooooo
RD: Noooo
Screen shot obtained.
ETA case#: T-05208-xxxxx
mine is 11/11/2004 - rir - eb3 - no 45 day letter. my attorney forwarded a message all it has is a alc case number. and then a letter dated 3/31/2005 saying its shipped to backlog center.

how did u manage to get the ETA number where can i find it.