Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

s_chicago said:
Some RIR regional cases with earlier PDs are still waiting due to query in state level or DOL level or cases which 45DL reply was not received properly/timely or by mistake dBEC has closed the case or by mistake dBEC has lebeled the case as 'STATE' etc. reasons.

If one had query in state or DOL level and still waiting with 2003 PD, it is normal but no query but still waiting ---I would be enough concern and would talk to employer/lawyers to find out what is going on.

S. Chicago,
Thanks for your reply. How can I find out which query my case is in? I know it made to regional at May 2004. So, it should be in regional query, right?
Assuming the 45DL is alright, can I make conclusion that my case was put into wrong query for my PD is March 2003?
Sorry for the basic questions, I am new to the forum.

Iowa Case

s_chicago said:
My case is April 7'04, Iowa, RIR made to DOL. My friend's case RIR, Iowa, April' 19. Did not make to DOL. Looks like Iowa cleared cases with PD till 13/15th of April' 04.

What is yout exact PD?
If your case made to DOL, you can expect approval in 2 weeks.

Hi S_CHICAGO,
my IOWA labour application was mailed on March 30, 2004 and
it was delivered on April 2, 2004.

What is my PD ? "March 30, 2004" or "April 2, 2004"

And in May 2005, my attorney sent following mail to me
----------------------------
Your Iowa Labor (RIR) Certification
Application was forwarded to the Dallas Backlog Processing Center for
further review and final determination on April 1, 2005.
---------------------------
I don't know my case is in still STATE or Regional.

When (date) did your case forwarded to DOL (Regional) ?

Your PD is April 2, 2004.
Your case is a DOL case as it moved to Chicago.
Did your lawyer get and replied 45 day letter?
If so, you should get your approval this week :D (I think ..it is in the usps mail).
Good luck....let us know the good news.

gc_reddy said:
Hi S_CHICAGO,
my IOWA labour application was mailed on March 30, 2004 and
it was delivered on April 2, 2004.

What is my PD ? "March 30, 2004" or "April 2, 2004"

And in May 2005, my attorney sent following mail to me
----------------------------
Your Iowa Labor (RIR) Certification
Application was forwarded to the Dallas Backlog Processing Center for
further review and final determination on April 1, 2005.
---------------------------
I don't know my case is in still STATE or Regional.

When (date) did your case forwarded to DOL (Regional) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
no 45 D letter

My Labor is filed from Michigan with EB3/RIR. it was filed on 10/17/2003 and still did not get the 45 days letter from Texas backlog center. my lawyer got the screen shot from back log center and the case no: T-05192-XXXXX. any idea? when am I going to get the 45 days letter? does the approval can come without the 45 days letter?

Thanks!
Srinivas.

Amendment to remanded LC

How will the Dallas BEC handle if a remanded application, Oct 2001 is amended for min. requirement MS to MS+6 months and travel requirement is added in duties.

WIll the above amendment reset the PD on it and how does it impact if the application is RIR/TR. Thanks.

No posting of 45 D letter

srinu_rci said:
My Labor is filed from Michigan with EB3/RIR. it was filed on 10/17/2003 and still did not get the 45 days letter from Texas backlog center. my lawyer got the screen shot from back log center and the case no: T-05192-XXXXX. any idea? when am I going to get the 45 days letter? does the approval can come without the 45 days letter?

Thanks!
Srinivas.

Did any body get 45 Day letter in month of Jan.2006

clarification

The dates in the visa bulletin list say May 2004 for 485 cases adjustment then does that mean the labor priority date or the date 140 was filed?Any inputs?
Thanks in advance

Does any know S.1932 status?

S.1932 status?; as far as I know they are going to raise S.1932 in 2nd week of next month...please post here if anyone knows about S.1932.

Thanks
Raj

Last edited by a moderator:
mathewk , S_Chicago,

My PD is Apr 29th 2004, RIR EB3 Iowa.

No 45 day letter...

Looks like they split IA box and my case is still waiting for entry?. Don't know. Is BEC responding to status requests?. :confused:

Not received 45 days letter

srinu_rci said:
Any update from any body?

Thanks!
Srinivas.

Processing Type

Does anyone know the relevance of processing type? The processing type in my screen shot is blanks.

Before applying labor through pre-perm, when i asked my attorney whether Perm is better, she said only Idiots will say that, now my attorney insisting my colleague to apply through Perm, who already applied labor pre-perm. Guys now tell me what should i call my attorney????

01/24/2006: Senate May Table Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bills As Early As February 2, Thursday

Unconfirmed sources indicate that the Senate may table this bill earlier than expected. Since there is the nightmarish Sensenbrenner border protection bill that will come up with the comprehensive immigration reform legislation, it appears that the pro-immigration forces may have to energize their forces and start working on the critical immigration legislation.

courtesy: www.immigration-law.com

Texas SWA cases....

Gurus,
Any update on TX SWA cases. I see Chicago cases for Mar 2004 getting approved......

indio0617 said:
Congrats !

Looks like the approval queue is moving along fine except for these damned Enterject (Texas ) cases.

MAR 2004 moving???.

EB3 RIR, IL SWA...
My PD is Mar 01 2004, 45 Day Letter Replied on Feb 7 2005.

I havent had any update from my lawyer nor from DOL...

When can I expect

Immi_Seeker said:
Gurus,
Any update on TX SWA cases. I see Chicago cases for Mar 2004 getting approved......

no 45 Days letter

Texas BEC.
labor filed EB3/RIR - Michigan dated: 10/17/2003
temporary case no: T-05192-XXXXX.
any update? on Michigan cases.

nylabor said:
EB3 RIR, IL SWA...
My PD is Mar 01 2004, 45 Day Letter Replied on Feb 7 2005.

I havent had any update from my lawyer nor from DOL...

When can I expect

I am in the same situation. My PD is Mar 02 2004. 45DL was replied on Feb 25 2005. Have not heard anything yet from Lawyer or HR. There were 2 more LCs filed by my employer along with mine. The other 2 LCs were approved last week, but not mine :-(

rp1975 said:
I am in the same situation. My PD is Mar 02 2004. 45DL was replied on Feb 25 2005. Have not heard anything yet from Lawyer or HR. There were 2 more LCs filed by my employer along with mine. The other 2 LCs were approved last week, but not mine :-(

Hello rp1975,
My PD is 12/29/2003.I got 45 letter day letter in Feb 05 and my employer replied it on the same day.

I'm still waiting for LC.....

I talked to my attorney & employer and they haven't received any response from DOL. (No RFE,No approval)

Any comments????

Thanks...

PD 12/29/2003 (IA)
RD 03/08/2004
RIR EB3
45DL Feb 05