Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Case Received Date and PD/RD are different

missingPD said:
It seems there are not many people on the forum who filed late in 2004. I don't think those cases made it even close to regional.
Well "Asi es la vida." :rolleyes:

PD: 11/29/2004
Case Received Date: 11/29/2004
TX/RIR
45 day letter: Nooooooo
RD: Noooo
Screen shot obtained.
ETA case#: T-05208-xxxxx

The Screen shot I obtained from DBEC shows Case Received date as 11/15/04, whereas my RD is 08/18/04. It appears that BECs are working on RIR cases as per case received date rather than PD or RD. Correct me if I am wrong.

wrong

jhegde said:
The Screen shot I obtained from DBEC shows Case Received date as 11/15/04, whereas my RD is 08/18/04. It appears that BECs are working on RIR cases as per case received date rather than PD or RD. Correct me if I am wrong.

case received date is for BEC when it receives the case from state or regional
(one more date apart from PD & RD), otherwise there is no significance of it.

labor got approved :)

It's my turn to say...
Just got a call from my lawyer. Thanks for everyone sharing & updating their info on
this nice web site. I will post approval date etc . later when I receive a copy of it.
:)

Congrates.....ss_2004, Good luck to your next stages.....

ss_2004 said:
It's my turn to say...
Just got a call from my lawyer. Thanks for everyone sharing & updating their info on
this nice web site. I will post approval date etc . later when I receive a copy of it.

New update from Backlog Center

01-25-2006

BEC Accepts Request for BEC Case Amendment for PERM Re-Filing

AILA has reported that DOL advised the AILA that "employers who are interested in submitting a PERM refile but, due to the identical issue, would like to amend the pending backlog case first, can go ahead and send in the new information to the Backlog Center."
It appears that "send in the new information" may be just a first step and eventually the DOL would have to return the original ETA 750 for the amendment by the employer.

Courtesy of www.immigration-law.com

Confusing lawyers web site?????

Am I the only one that finds this web site confusing and disorganized?

I click on the link - see the headline, but can't find an article on it?

??????????????????

Courtesy of www.immigration-law.com[/QUOTE]

What does it mean for us???

:confused: Can somebody please, tell me what does it mean for us??? Does it mean we can convert our pending application to PERM??? :confused:

RajWaitingonLCA said:
01-25-2006

BEC Accepts Request for BEC Case Amendment for PERM Re-Filing

AILA has reported that DOL advised the AILA that "employers who are interested in submitting a PERM refile but, due to the identical issue, would like to amend the pending backlog case first, can go ahead and send in the new information to the Backlog Center."
It appears that "send in the new information" may be just a first step and eventually the DOL would have to return the original ETA 750 for the amendment by the employer.

Scroll down

As soon you click on "Breaking News" you need to scroll down to see detail of breaking news..I hope this helps...

cacanuk said:
Am I the only one that finds this web site confusing and disorganized?

I click on the link - see the headline, but can't find an article on it?

??????????????????

[/QUOTE]

Labor Approved

I have been a silent follower of this forum. Just wanted to let you all know that my labor got approved today. Thx to y'all folks for some meaningful discussion and frequent updates, that helped me to track on what is happening to my labor. I dont know the exact dates of approval. Will update that once i get my hardcopy.

Good luck to all.

My details are as below

PD : 03/18/2004
RD : 07/12/2004
State : MN
RIR/EB-3

Not very late but mid 2004

Check my signature.

missingPD said:
It seems there are not many people on the forum who filed late in 2004. I don't think those cases made it even close to regional.
Well "Asi es la vida." :rolleyes:

PD: 11/29/2004
Case Received Date: 11/29/2004
TX/RIR
45 day letter: Nooooooo
RD: Noooo
Screen shot obtained.
ETA case#: T-05208-xxxxx

Please answer me if you could

First five digits of your Case#?
When you did you replied 45 days letter?

Thanks
Raj
anandrajesh said:
I have been a silent follower of this forum. Just wanted to let you all know that my labor got approved today. Thx to y'all folks for some meaningful discussion and frequent updates, that helped me to track on what is happening to my labor. I dont know the exact dates of approval. Will update that once i get my hardcopy.

Good luck to all.

My details are as below

PD : 03/18/2004
RD : 07/12/2004
State : MN
RIR/EB-3

Please add me to the tracker

Please add me to the tracker. Following are my details

ETA Case Number: D-05200-XXXXX
State : IL
Processing Type : RIR/EB3
Priority Date : 02/22/2005
RD: Never got there
Case Source : State
Processing Center : Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status : Data Review (From screen shot 01/26/06)
45-Day Letter : Not received yet

info

ss_2004 said:
It's my turn to say...

Labor approval date : Jan 13, 2006
hard copy received date : Jan 25, 2006

how did you guys get the screen shot?
I called the DOL, bypassed the receptionist and got an auto message mentioning an email which is dead. Funny, isn't it?

PD: 03-19-2003
RD: 05-2004
45DL: 04-2005
Feeling: desperate

guru's please advise how to get a screen shot. my PD is 11/11/2004 - EB3- RIR - TX -no 45 day letter.
wondering if converting to PERM is worthwhile in any case all backlogs are getting cleared by year end.

ETA number was on screen shot

bitu72,

I found ETA number on screen shot that my lawyer obtained from Dallas BEC. Most of the fields were empty except ETA number, my name, employer's name and company name. Obviously, there is some data filled out but not all.

Looking at approvals I think if I were in Chicago I would have been in better shape, LC-wise. Anyway :(
--------------------
PD - 11/29/2004
CAse received date: 11/29/2004
TX/RIR
45 day letter: Noooo
RD: Noooooo
ETA Case Number: T-05208-XXXXX

bitu72 said:
mine is 11/11/2004 - rir - eb3 - no 45 day letter. my attorney forwarded a message all it has is a alc case number. and then a letter dated 3/31/2005 saying its shipped to backlog center.

how did u manage to get the ETA number where can i find it.