Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Texas SWA stopped sending to regional in October 2003, so I wouldnt expect to see anymore Texas regional being processed.I guess it will mean we wont see any from Texas done until all the regional have been completed.
"who said anything about Fair, time goes by"

nutakksa1 said:
My PD is March2003,RIR made to DOL on Sept2003.
45 day letter replied on Jan17th
State: Texas
on query to DBEC, they say it is waiting for analyst review.

Really frustrating.

nutakksa1
could you please explain what do you mean by "query to DBEC" ?

Labor Approved

I received the confirmation from the Dallas Center.
My PD is 2002 July California Center
Thanks a lot for all your support and help.

caliborne said:

Congrats caliborne,

This give us some hope that BEC still taking care of old cases.

did you ever recieve the screenshot, if yes what was the status?

Please do share.

Chennai Consulate - Rescheduling of Booked Appointments

Although, this post is irrelavant to this thread, I am posting it here, since majority of the people who read this thread are on H1 and might be attending visa interview at Chennai Consulate in Dec 2005 to Jan 2006. Read below:

Nonimmigrant Visas
Important Information About The Re-Scheduling Of Nonimmigrant Visa Appointments Made Between December 30, 2005 And January 31, 2006

***(This only applies to appointments made with VFS.)***
A regrettable error has resulted in an over-scheduling of nonimmigrant visa appointments for December 30 and for each day in January. The Consulate does not have sufficient staff to process the overbooking and we have been forced to re-schedule some January appointments to February.

We apologize for the inconvenience the re-scheduling may cause applicants and we shall make sure that applicants who booked an appointment in January will be accommodated by the end of February. In an effort to accommodate all applicants, the Consulate plans to open on two Saturdays in January (the 7th and the 21st) and three Saturdays in February (the 4th, 11th and 25th).

VFS will inform applicants of their new appointment date via e-mail or telephopne. Applicants who come on the originally scheduled date will not, repeat, not be processed. Please bring the VFS e-mail with you. The text of the e-mail is as follows:

“Dear Applicant,

“The Consulate General of the United States of America regrets to inform you that your appointment has been changed from January____________, 2006 to February________, 2006 as detailed below.

“Due to an error, there has been a significant overbooking in the nonimmigrant visa appointments scheduled for the month of January 2006. The Consulate has been forced to move some appointments from January to February”.

“We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please note the time and date of your new appointment and be assured that we shall process your application on that date.

“Please do not come to the Consulate on the date originally scheduled, as your name will not be in our records and we will not be able to process your application.

“If the new date is not convenient, please reschedule an appointment in March or April or later in the year. You may only reschedule via the VFS website after your original appointment has passed.”

In re-scheduling the overbooked appointments, we have moved all appointments made for December 30, 2005 to January 7, 2006. We have not changed any student visa appointments except for those scheduled on December 30th.

Please do not request an emergency appointment during January and February 2006. If any surplus capacity does become available, we shall add it to the VFS website.

Again, we regret the inconvenience this has caused you just as we regret the additional work that it has made for us.

caliborne said:
Caliborne,
What is your case source? Did your LC reach the Regional DOL?

DBEC case

I received screen shot from PBEC which says Processing Type as RIR and case source as Region and the case number start with T-05210-*****
It was filed from Nebraska, but when the Labor was filed, SWA sent letter saying that due to PERM rule we are not processing the case here and it will be stamped and sent to U.S. DOL. Please contact them for further question.

Do you think that my case was sent to region and then to DBEC, because the screen shot says case source as Region. From the forum i got an understanding that all case filed in 2005 never made to Region and were directed to BEC . Any idea what's going on with this case.

It is DBEC's mistake

laborfd said:
I received screen shot from PBEC which says Processing Type as RIR and case source as Region and the case number start with T-05210-*****
It was filed from Nebraska, but when the Labor was filed, SWA sent letter saying that due to PERM rule we are not processing the case here and it will be stamped and sent to U.S. DOL. Please contact them for further question.

Do you think that my case was sent to region and then to DBEC, because the screen shot says case source as Region. From the forum i got an understanding that all case filed in 2005 never made to Region and were directed to BEC . Any idea what's going on with this case.

Absolutely not,

I would like to be wrong but based on your BEC number and general situation you have described in your first message, your case never went to region. My friend from Texas with PD 12/2004 has also Case source: Region and his case never went to region. It is DBEC's mistake. I believe they have drop down menu in the entry GUI interface which consists of two choises: State and Region. It is human error which can be easily done. Do not rely on the miracle and soon approval.

The only thing that can help you to rely on the soon approval is 45 day letter. Have you ever received one and responded ? If not do not rely on the soon approval.

count me

airman said:
Hey, I have PD August 2002, EB2-RIR filed in TX. Letter responded Feb 2, 2005. There are plenty of unapproved 2002 RIR apps. Be patient, partner.
Hey all,I'm still out here with PD:APRIL 01 2001.Replied 45 day letter way back
in dec2004.yaa it's been a year.My company send the e-mail for staus check
& 7th yr ext at DBEC, no reply from DBEC.But got a call from DOL asking do I
still work or not.When told yes still employed,the lady told the case is under
review but not sure how long i'll take to certify.
So peoples enjoy yours 20&30 by the time U get GC U 'll be in 40&50.
Don't miss the 20&30 they won't come back.ADIOS
Next posting once I recv my L.C.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

sfmars said:
Absolutely not,

I would like to be wrong but based on your BEC number and general situation you have described in your first message, your case never went to region. My friend from Texas with PD 12/2004 has also Case source: Region and his case never went to region. It is DBEC's mistake. I believe they have drop down menu in the entry GUI interface which consists of two choises: State and Region. It is human error which can be easily done. Do not rely on the miracle and soon approval.

The only thing that can help you to rely on the soon approval is 45 day letter. Have you ever received one and responded ? If not do not rely on the soon approval.

Thanks sfmars, I didn't received 45 day letter. I assumed that my case didn't went to Region based on the 2 fact
1. letter from Nebraska SWA while submitting the labor application saying that "Due to PERM rule we are no longer processing the labor cetrification, your case is stamped and sent to U.S DOL, please contact DOL for further question"
2. Since seeing the most of case status in this forum almost none with PD of 2005 made to the region, ofcourse i may be mistaken.

What does the case no signifies i see most of the cases start with D- where as mine start with T- ? :confused:

Did anybody have seen statement like the one i mentioned from SWA.
Thanks again to all of you for your valuable suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Approved

Hi guys,

I'm one of the silent followers of this forum. I'm happy to inform you that my LC has been approved. Below are my details. 6 employess applied form our company with same PD. 4 got approval so far.

PD:12/28/2003
RD: July 2004
State : IL
Type : RIR
45 Days letter received : 17-MAR-2005

Good Luck. Atlast you reecived the call. Now you know How DBEC works approvals for 2004 cases and no news for 2001 :D :rolleyes:

scorp29 said:
Hey all,I'm still out here with PD:APRIL 01 2001.Replied 45 day letter way back
in dec2004.yaa it's been a year.My company send the e-mail for staus check
& 7th yr ext at DBEC, no reply from DBEC.But got a call from DOL asking do I
still work or not.When told yes still employed,the lady told the case is under
review but not sure how long i'll take to certify.
So peoples enjoy yours 20&30 by the time U get GC U 'll be in 40&50.
Don't miss the 20&30 they won't come back.ADIOS
Next posting once I recv my L.C.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Last edited by a moderator:
LC Approved

Got notification from DBEC that my ETA 750 has been APPROVED

My Employer too confirmed the same.

"A Real Christmas Gift". An angel certainly got wings.

Good to all

ShivaB
PD: 12/23/2003
IL/EB2/RIR

Congratulations!

ShivaB, What is the date of approval. Any idea when it was mailed?

Thanks

shivab said:

Good to all

ShivaB
IL/EB2/RIR

Congrates ShivaB !
shivab said:

Good to all

ShivaB
IL/EB2/RIR

Got my Xmas gift

Guys,
Yesterday evening i got a mail in my mailbox from Dallas BEC stating that my labor is certified.

My case details are as follows

PD - 01/09/2004
RD - 09/24/2004
IL/EB2/RIR
Certified on 12/14/05
Mailed on 12/20/05
Recvd on 12/24/05

Good Luck :)

address change on ETA 750B

I have moved out of the address that was entered on the 750B but I am still working for the same employer. Not sure such mails from DBEC will be forwarded to the new address.
Has anybody recvd a forwarded mail from DBEC?
Should my company/ attorney inform DBEC about this.

thanks a lot in advance.

caliborne said:

congrats buddy !!!!!! :) you give us hope that atleat they are also looking at old cases. I am also PD of Nov 2002. Good luck on next step.

Congratulations

Congrats mjbhaiya.

It gives us some hope that slowly DBEC is staring to approve 2004 cases. That's a good sign. Let's hope DBEC will clear all the pending case in 2006.

Thanks,
waitinginque Title:

mjbhaiya said:
Guys,
Yesterday evening i got a mail in my mailbox from Dallas BEC stating that my labor is certified.

My case details are as follows

PD - 01/09/2004
RD - 09/24/2004
IL/EB2/RIR
Certified on 12/14/05
Mailed on 12/20/05
Recvd on 12/24/05

Good Luck :)

Are BEC's clearing out any SWA cases? Any one from Washington State?

Are the BEC's clearing out any SWA cases from Washington State? I have received my 45 day letter , attorneys replied to it but heard nothing else after that.

Any help will be appreciated.