Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Any success to correct case Source ?

MJee,

I agree with you on the below points..

( I am in the same boat with incorrect case source STATE ( instead of REGION/FEDERAL )

Well Any success in getting the case source corrected to REGION/FEDERAL?

I appreciate your info/reply so that it will benefit all people ...

---------------------------------------
AnbFL
PD APR03 . Case made to Federal in APR04.
------------------------------------------

MJee said:
Your attorney may not be correct. I filed couple of months before my Colleague filed his labor. Both of our cases reached Region (not at the same time, mine was couple of months earlier than his case - Chicago Regional Office ). But when I got my screenshot for extension, Case source was STATE, where as his Case Source was Region. I talked to my attorney, he called up DBEC and faxed all the proofs, etc. There is a different thread for this,( DBEC: Screen-shot field - CASE-SOURCE = "State" Approval Tracker ) just review that. It might give you more information.

Mjee.

Re :Closed case got approved

Vikes,
Thanks for info. conratulations ( I was in similar situation )

Please clarify below
1 .What was the case source in your case ?
2. Did you receive 45 day letter after reinstating the case ?

( I was in the same boat meaning my case was mistakenly closed and after reinstating the case sourse was incorrect with STATE .. So still waiting for more than 2.5 years from APR03 )

Thanks,
AnbFL

Vikes said:
Hi All,
I just wanted to share my wild LC ride with this forum that might help others in the same situation.

LC Details:

PD: 05/2003
RD: 04/2004
SFO, EB2, RIR
45-day letter received in 02/2005 from DBEC. Sent response the next day.

Events:

Requested for a screen-shot from both DBEC and PBEC on 10/07/2005 when one of my my co-worker with the same PD got approval letter on 10/01/2005 and to my surprise found out that my case was closed.
Company attorney requested for the status through e-mail and DBEC responded that it got closed due to the 'no response to the 45-day letter'. They also said it will be reinstated if the proof of the timely response is sent. Once the proof was sent they took 2 months to re-open the case. Attorney's office received a confirmation letter on 12/08/2005 (dated 12/02/2005) regarding the reinstatement.
Attorney's office received the approval letter on 12/19/2005 (dated 12/07/2005, posted 12/15/2005).

Thanks

AnbuFl - Thanks for your reply

Thanks for your reply; really appreciated..

Happy New Year'2006 (hope all Labor will get clear)

Have you recieved your 45 days letter?; I see some of them they are saying if you recieved and responded your 45 days letter then by this time your case must have been certified (I hope this is true).

Trust me guys their is no way we can find our case status and top of that our attorney gives very short and sweet answer so we can't do nothing about entire this GC process....I decided just wait wait wait..till you get something and quarterly call attorney to remind that I applied GC through you.....

RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

Hi AnbuFl,
Here's the clarification:

1. My case source was: Region/Federal
2. Received 45-day letter in Feb 2005 and they reinstated the case in Dec 2005. But got a confirmaton letter after they reinstated the case, though.

AnbuFl said:
Vikes,
Thanks for info. conratulations ( I was in similar situation )

Please clarify below
1 .What was the case source in your case ?
2. Did you receive 45 day letter after reinstating the case ?

( I was in the same boat meaning my case was mistakenly closed and after reinstating the case sourse was incorrect with STATE .. So still waiting for more than 2.5 years from APR03 )

Thanks,
AnbFL

Hi LC2004

LC_2004 said:
Kind of similar problem........ I filed taxes but with 1099 Misc Previous Employer
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1239452&postcount=6983

Will there be any problem?
Hi LC2004

If your Current employer is financially sound your case might go through. Maximum they might ask the employee W2 starting from the year you filed Labor which in your case is 2004 I think.So your 2003 may not be asked. Send 2004 & 2005 Tax Returns only with solid Finacial proof Documents from your company and your case will be through in I140

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have a simpale question. We got our 45 day letter in september this year and our attorny already responded to it. Does anyone have idea how much time will they take for labor certification after receiving response to 45 day letter?

As per BEC its based on your PD which is may 2003.
could you please post all your details here.

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

No Idea.

AnbuFl,

I've tried my best to correct this issue through my attorney and through my company. Afterthat, I've just requested for a screen shot (last week), but I haven't got any response from DBEC and PBEC. As soon as, I get some response, I'll post that info.

Mjee.

AnbuFl said:
MJee,

I agree with you on the below points..

( I am in the same boat with incorrect case source STATE ( instead of REGION/FEDERAL )

Well Any success in getting the case source corrected to REGION/FEDERAL?

I appreciate your info/reply so that it will benefit all people ...

---------------------------------------
AnbFL
PD APR03 . Case made to Federal in APR04.
------------------------------------------

Hi everbody! Thanks for keeping up the good work. I have been having second thoughts about continuing with DBEC (EB3) and wanting to go PERM with EB2.
What do u guru's think, are there any chances of EB2 retrogression in year 2006 for rest of the world. I need to do it as my daughter would turn 21 in june 2007 I need your advice badly. Pls help!

Once you get the 45-day letter and send a response to that your LC would be cleared as per your PD ( the date on which your LC application was received by your state office). What's your PD? Dallas BEC is now processing 12/2003-1/2004 cases.

Amruta said:
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have a simpale question. We got our 45 day letter in september this year and our attorny already responded to it. Does anyone have idea how much time will they take for labor certification after receiving response to 45 day letter?

Vikes said:
Once you get the 45-day letter and send a response to that your LC would be cleared as per your PD ( the date on which your LC application was received by your state office). What's your PD? Dallas BEC is now processing 12/2003-1/2004 cases.

correction: that should say Dallas BEC is processing 12/2003-1/2004 cases which MADE TO THE REGIONAL OFFICE. If your case never made to the regional office, than you may sit in the line where cases as far as back from 2001 have not yet been processed.

45day letter explanation...

RajWaitingonLCA,
Thanks.

we ( employer/attorney ) did not receive 45day letter.
My case was closed in June05 due to 'no response to 45 day letter by DBEC'. My employer/attorney asked DBEC to reinstate the case in Sep05.
After that when we applied for H1B extension , we found out that case source was SOURCE..

Now I have no idea whether we receive another 45day letter ( as mentioned in the case reinstate letter)..

Thanks,
AnbFL

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Thanks for your reply; really appreciated..

Have you recieved your 45 days letter?; I see some of them they are saying if you recieved and responded your 45 days letter then by this time your case must have been certified (I hope this is true).

RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

Thanks a ton...

Thanks to Mjee and Vikes for sharing the info..
Good luck to you. Hope to get good news in Year 2006.. Happy New Year!!!

MJee said:
AnbuFl,

I've tried my best to correct this issue through my attorney and through my company. Afterthat, I've just requested for a screen shot (last week), but I haven't got any response from DBEC and PBEC. As soon as, I get some response, I'll post that info.

Mjee.

Unbelievable news: New draft immigration bill by Senater Specter

Unbelievable news:

Guys:

Check out this anti-immigrant site and read about this new proposed bill that Mr. Specter is circulating for consideration. Seems too good to be true. Do you think its really going to happen?

http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/specterproposal.html

I am also pasting relevent info- from it below:

New exemptions from legal, permanent immigration category caps:

Aliens with an advanced degree in science, technology, engineering, or math who have been working in a related field in the United States for the three-year period preceding their application for an employment-based immigrant visa would be exempt from the cap on such visas.

Aliens with “extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education , business, or athletics,” “outstanding professors and researchers,” and physicians who agree to work in an area designated by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as having a shortage of health care professionals or who agree to work at a health care facility run by the Department of Veterans Affairs all would be exempt from the cap on employment-based visas.

The spouses, children and parents of any alien who is admitted as an employment-based immigrant would be exempt from the cap on employment-based visas (parents of such aliens currently are not eligible for a visa at all until the alien becomes a naturalized citizen).

Where current law exempts the children, spouses, and parents of U.S. citizens, Specter would exempt the children of citizens plus their children, the spouses of citizens plus their children, and the parents of citizens plus their children.

I got my 45 day letter on Dec 21, 2005. It was sent out on Dec 16. 2005. Does anyone know what's the next step and how long it will take?

Dallas BEC Tracking update request

My situation is pretty much the same as Vandeet's and since his post is from September,05 and I don't see any replies from Icarus or anybody else so not sure if he has any update regarding his case.
Vandeet, can you please update the forum on your case?
Icarus, please let us know where we stand and how long this frustration will go on?

My details are below:
PD: 9/20/2002
CATEGORY: EB3 / RIR
STATE: CA
RD: 11/04/03
45DL RECEIVED: 01/05
45DL REPLIED: 01/05
BEC CASE# : D-04310-33XXX
APRROVED ON: Waiting ?????

Does it help to send a enquirt through the employer to DBEC?

Thanks a bunch

Hello gth999,

Thanks for the response. Here are my details
EB3
Regular
PD - 23 May 2003

I am not sure what the regional receipt date is? Could you please explain how I can get this?

I do not have regional DOL or BEC case no. either. How do I get these?

We received the 45-day letter in September '05 and the attorney replied to it.

Happy new year.

Thanks and regards.
Amruta

enqueued said:
correction: that should say Dallas BEC is processing 12/2003-1/2004 cases which MADE TO THE REGIONAL OFFICE. If your case never made to the regional office, than you may sit in the line where cases as far as back from 2001 have not yet been processed.

my case made it to the regional. It was received in SF DOL in November 2003 and my PD is 9/20/2002. No words yet. Replied to 45D letter in Jan 05. How would you explain this?