Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

This may not be true.

Your attorney may not be correct. I filed couple of months before my Colleague filed his labor. Both of our cases reached Region (not at the same time, mine was couple of months earlier than his case - Chicago Regional Office ). But when I got my screenshot for extension, Case source was STATE, where as his Case Source was Region. I talked to my attorney, he called up DBEC and faxed all the proofs, etc. There is a different thread for this,( DBEC: Screen-shot field - CASE-SOURCE = "State" Approval Tracker ) just review that. It might give you more information.

Mjee.

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Gurus;

I was talking to my attorney and she said why my Case source state is saying because your case went to Federal but Federal not able to touch your case bcoz of too many application, since federal didn't touch my case; DBEC put case source as STATE.

I hope this infomration help others.

Please let me know if you guys get ant other information...but since my case source is state I don;t think so backlong center is processing STATE cases, means I am doom wait another year to get my labor clear....shoot...

Thanks
RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

You Are Wrong?

You are WRONG? Any one can opt after I140 approval for either consular processing or I485 process adjustment here. If you are never been US still employer can file for GC.

sfmars said:
That's right GC is for future employment while we are talking about LC step.
But on the step of I140 you must work for the employer and should be able to present current paystubs. Not whole GC processing is for future employment, just LC step.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks MJee

I visited mentioned forum and you have also submitted few details, after reading 4 pages I conclude that Case Source: doesn't matter most matters is processing type RIR; let's hope for the best.

Thanks for sharing your view.

RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

SFMARS - You have incorrect info about GC.

GC from stage 1(LC) to stage 3(I-485) can be done without the person being employed.

GC is for future employment. I-140 is a stage when credentials are checked for the company as well as the person who is being employed for the job.

I hope this clarifies it.

Anand_Mishra said:
You are WRONG? Any one can opt after I140 approval for either consular processing or I485 process adjustment here. If you are never been US still employer can file for GC.

Anand_Mishra said:

Right, When the total employment based green card processing took maximum 3-4 months (long long time ago) consular processing was an option.

But I can not believe that there are employers in US now, who want to do green card for foreign worker, that worker never been in US, never worked for the employer and the same time employer is ready to keep vacant position for that worker during several years until process is successfuly completed.

Labor Approved

I received a copy of my approval 2 days ago. The letter is dated 12/6/2005. My details are in my signature.
Good luck to everybody.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing good information.
dks123

PD: 12/18/2003
RD: 05/26/2004
45 day letter received Feb/Mar 2005
45 day letter answered Mar/Apr 2005
Case # D-05013-*****
State: IL

Kanjoos said:
GC from stage 1(LC) to stage 3(I-485) can be done without the person being employed.

GC is for future employment. I-140 is a stage when credentials are checked for the company as well as the person who is being employed for the job.

I hope this clarifies it.

Even stage 3 (I-485) can be done without the person being employed, through the consular processing as Anand said and theoreticaly it is possible. There is only one condition your employer must have open position for you all the time (several years) which practically is not possible.

And INS thinks it is not possible that's why they ask recent paystubs

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed Case Certified

Hi All,
I just wanted to share my wild LC ride with this forum that might help others in the same situation.

LC Details:

PD: 05/2003
RD: 04/2004
SFO, EB2, RIR
45-day letter received in 02/2005 from DBEC. Sent response the next day.

Events:

Requested for a screen-shot from both DBEC and PBEC on 10/07/2005 when one of my my co-worker with the same PD got approval letter on 10/01/2005 and to my surprise found out that my case was closed.
Company attorney requested for the status through e-mail and DBEC responded that it got closed due to the 'no response to the 45-day letter'. They also said it will be reinstated if the proof of the timely response is sent. Once the proof was sent they took 2 months to re-open the case. Attorney's office received a confirmation letter on 12/08/2005 (dated 12/02/2005) regarding the reinstatement.
Attorney's office received the approval letter on 12/19/2005 (dated 12/07/2005, posted 12/15/2005).

Thanks

netnerd said:
Hello All,

My PD is Aug 2002, Texas EB3-RIR (India). 45-day letter responded on Feb 2, 2005

Any idea why it is still pending? Anyone else with 2002 PD for EB3-RIR applications?

Am I missing some information posted here about Texas-filed LC's?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hey, I have PD August 2002, EB2-RIR filed in TX. Letter responded Feb 2, 2005. There are plenty of unapproved 2002 RIR apps. Be patient, partner.

sfmars said:
Even stage 3 (I-485) can be done without the person being employed, through the consular processing as Anand said and theoreticaly it is possible. There is only one condition your employer must have open position for you all the time (several years) which practically is not possible.

And INS thinks it is not possible that's why they ask recent paystubs

So, What are they (INS) looking for on the pay stubs in the I-140 or I-485 stages? Does the employee need to have the same job title on the pay stub throughout the GC period? That is not possible.... or is it just employment in the company...

How many times you keep asking the same quesion. This topic is done to death.

Chocolate said:
Is there any way where we can check the status of labor whether it is certified or in process.

GC_DJ said:

yeah.... Some folks do not even browse around and do some preliminary research before posing a question. I guess it is plain laziness......

have a doubt?

GC_DJ said:
i suspect my labor is cleared so before asking lawyer i have some proof that its cleared .As when my case went to regional lawyer didnt inform me or when he got the 45 day letter and responded .so i need to know other ways of knowing status of labor?

Delicateone said:
Hey sfmars

Check these posts

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1312937&postcount=404

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1313411&postcount=406

Do you think that DBEC already started working on SWA Cases according to the post one SWA Case from Indiana PD July 2001 got approved.

Hi Delicateone,

I saw those posts before. My only guess is that all regional cases were distributed between analysts desks, and those analysts who finished reviewing of their portions of the regional cases very very slowly started to review SWA cases but not on the systematic basis. There are still a lot of regional cases from Chicago DOL and Texas DOL with PD up to 01/2005.

Anyway one can say more about DBEC's activity sometime at the end of January or at the beginning of February. I would expect bunch of 45 day letters for SWA people like it happened with regional cases at the beginning of 2005.

I think that DBEC had kind of plan to start randomly to work on SWA cases from the beginning of 2006. But I would not be surprised to see approved cases which went to region and having PD 2005 some time around summer.

LC question

I got a question about LC, Right now I am still waiting for my LC to be processed by DEC. However, my current company is trying to sell the plant I work with to another company. Did anyone know that my LC can be continued with just file some additional materials from the new company? or I need to redo the LC application with the new company through the PERM system, provided that the new company is willing to sponsor my green card application. I knew this is a rare situation, hope anyone have the same experience could have an answer.

Thank you.

RIR EB3 submitted to OREGON SWA on 8/2003
Not made to SEATTLE DOE regional office
No 45 day letter

cacanuk said:
Gang:
...snip.... She estimates my case (see signature) to be 1 to 1.5 years out from today for approval ...snip...Suprisingly - She is still optimistic that all will be done at the BECs by the end of 2006....snip...

looks like she hasn't thot thru what she believes...

No news

airman said:
Hey, I have PD August 2002, EB2-RIR filed in TX. Letter responded Feb 2, 2005. There are plenty of unapproved 2002 RIR apps. Be patient, partner.

I am with you guys.

I am trying to be psitive but really don't see any hope.

God Luck!

I am also inthe same unlucky LC boat

My PD is March2003,RIR made to DOL on Sept2003.
45 day letter replied on Jan17th
State: Texas
on query to DBEC, they say it is waiting for analyst review.

Really frustrating.

nutakksa1