Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Ilwaiting said:
wonder how any one can have a PD of a Sunday(01/05/2004) is a sunday?!?!
Jan 05, 2004 was a Monday. You probably read the date in dd/mm/yyyy format in which case, it's May 01, 2004 which was a Saturday.
I don't think anybody can have a priority date of either Saturday or Sunday or any govt holiday.

Wow..Unbelievable

Sounds! Great.....Congratulations and Thanks for sharing Good News!..My priority Date is DEC-31-2003.....Wednesday.....Trust me waiting for some Good News! like anything....

Thanks

IK72 said:
My employer received the letter about the approval today. :) :) The letter is dated 12/12/2005. My details are in my signature.
Good luck to everybody!
IK72

PD: 01/05/2004
RD: 04/03/2004
45 day letter received 12/2004
Don't have case number
State: NM
NOF at state level about prevailing wage

below are all the users with pending LC's in DBEC. With
last updated date = null
transfered from = Chi DOL
PD from Jul 2003 to Nov 2003
==============================================
Could you please let us know if you are still active/update ?
p9k
oso
sriramann
ganpya2000
IWannMyGC
nfaa
karr
gangarajesh
r_ns74
mitqb
blue_line
sri_kaza
Ilwaiting
UG.
checkingIn
MJee
Funeky_Dude
LSR5
bijualex
spaul123
mohan_raghukul
clx-dude

please update in http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1319746#post1319746

This will give us the idea if there are going back and working on left out cases.

Request to all those who has past PD and are still waiting please update the tracker with your signature.

Thanks.

Nothing to wonder. 1/05/04 is Monday.
I just talked to my company. She told that they got a LC yesterday. It is RIR, Iowa, PD: 12/29/03, went to Chicago. Programmer Analyst. And they are ready to give it to me for free. Guys...is LC can still be substituted. I heard that the new law prohibits LC substitution. If so, someone please post the URL of the new law.

Mine is RIR, 4/7/04 and went to Chicago, expect approval in Feb. Only thing is, I can get a 4 months advantage over my PD.

JustWatching, please add this info to the tracker.

Ilwaiting said:
wonder how any one can have a PD of a Sunday(01/05/2004) is a sunday?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Active.

I'm Still active, but no news to update. Since mine is Non-RIR case, it will
take some more time (Hopefully!!!) to share update with you guys.

Anyway GoodLuck everybody.

MJee.

gth999 said:
below are all the users with pending LC's in DBEC. With
last updated date = null
transfered from = Chi DOL
PD from Jul 2003 to Nov 2003
Could you please let us know if you are still active/update ?
p9k
oso
sriramann
ganpya2000
IWannMyGC
nfaa
karr
gangarajesh
r_ns74
mitqb
blue_line
sri_kaza
Ilwaiting
UG.
checkingIn
MJee
Funeky_Dude
LSR5
bijualex
spaul123
mohan_raghukul
clx-dude

please update in http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1319746#post1319746

This will give us the idea if there are going back and working on left out cases.

Request to all those who has past PD and are still waiting please update the tracker with your signature.

Thanks.

Guys :

Glad to see an approval of Jan 2004, But am wonderin what happenned to my case, 12/10/2003 - No RFE - Went from Iowa to Chicago DOL on 01/26/2004. 45 day letter recieved in March 2005 and replied in March 2005 itself. Status showed RIR in Aug 2005...

Anyone with this PD from IOWA got approval ? Please IM me, should I be concerned that my employer is not reporting this to me and trying to sell it ?? - How would I know that its still pending and if it is, i need DBEC to look at it, if it is not pending, how do I know its been approved..

Gurus...please helppppp!!!

Not Related to the Dallas BPC directly

This belongs to the Breaking news thread please do not clutter this thread with matters that do not relate to the Dallas Backlog Processing Center directly.... we all know that visa numbers relates to the big picture of getting ones green card but I guess that’s why we have different threads so that information is not lost and is organized for easy and efficient retrieval

please respects the time of other users as well.......

NikePhoros said:
By ERICA WERNER, Associated Press Writer
Mon Dec 19, 7:58 PM ET

WASHINGTON - A Senate-passed measure to add more visas for foreign workers in high-tech and specialty fields was dropped from a budget bill that passed the House early Monday, disappointing high-tech and manufacturing firms in search of skilled workers.

I talked to my company yesterday. She told that they got a LC yesterday. It is RIR, Iowa, PD: 12/29/03, went to Chicago. Programmer Analyst.
Mine is RIR, Iowa, PD: 4/07/04, went to Chicago.

m_4GC said:
Guys :

Glad to see an approval of Jan 2004, But am wonderin what happenned to my case, 12/10/2003 - No RFE - Went from Iowa to Chicago DOL on 01/26/2004. 45 day letter recieved in March 2005 and replied in March 2005 itself. Status showed RIR in Aug 2005...

Anyone with this PD from IOWA got approval ? Please IM me, should I be concerned that my employer is not reporting this to me and trying to sell it ?? - How would I know that its still pending and if it is, i need DBEC to look at it, if it is not pending, how do I know its been approved..

Pd?

s_chicago said:
I talked to my company yesterday. She told that they got a LC yesterday. It is RIR, Iowa, PD: 12/29/03, went to Chicago. Programmer Analyst.
Mine is RIR, Iowa, PD: 4/07/04, went to Chicago.
What exactly is your PD?
When can i expect my approval
PD 05/2004
45 day letter received and replied Oct 2005

Mine is from IA

Mine is PD Dec. 22 2003 from IA to Chicago RD Feb. 2004, 45 DL replied in late Feb. 2005, Status: RIR in Sept. 2005. Received no information since then.

m_4GC said:
Guys :

:confused:

Long pending

My PD is March 2003, Reached DOL on Sept 03. 45 day letter responded on Jan 17th 2005. Still pending certification.

Anybody still waiting for certification with PD march 03 from Texas state?

PD: March 03, 2003
RD:Sept 2003
45day letter responded - Jan 05
State: Texas
NOF: Clarification from state on my domestic travel percentage fpr company work.

My PD is 4/07/2004, Iowa, RIR, made to regional. I am expecting my approval by Feb. If yours made to regional, you can expect the same timeframe as of mine. Good luck.

Chocolate said:
What exactly is your PD?
When can i expect my approval
PD 05/2004
45 day letter received and replied Oct 2005

Regional

s_chicago said:
My PD is 4/07/2004, Iowa, RIR, made to regional. I am expecting my approval by Feb. If yours made to regional, you can expect the same timeframe as of mine. Good luck.
Yes mine did make it regional How Have u guessed it to be Feb i was thinking more along the lines of april may.The only thing concerning me is i dont know when my case went to regional .i only came to know thru screenshot and my attorney got the 45 day letter and replied ?

Dbec

Hi all,
I have not yet received any communication about LC from DBEC. I am still waiting to hear from them. Hopefully in the next few months.

Thanks
Spaul

is there way I can know about my LC status from Dallas BEC ? My PD is Feb 2004 and am from Chicago. I got my 45 day letter back in July 2005 and responded back. I don't trust my employer, they might use my labor for someone else without telling me, so is there way I can know about my LC status ? Please advise.

Thanks a lot.

punjabi007 said:
is there way I can know about my LC status from Dallas BEC ? My PD is Feb 2004 and am from Chicago. I got my 45 day letter back in July 2005 and responded back. I don't trust my employer, they might use my labor for someone else without telling me, so is there way I can know about my LC status ? Please advise.

Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately currently there is no way. Before it was possible to send a request for H1 7th year screenshot to DBEC or PBEC . But now Dallas does not send screenshots to people any more and Philly cut the field Case Status in the screenshot.

As for your employer he can use your even already approved LC for someone else and you will be not aware. Up to the last step I-485 the GC process belongs to employer but not to you and your employer can revoke/substitute/cancel it anytime.

Green card is the benefit of your employer but not yours.