Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Jan 2006 Visa Numbers - released on Dec 13th.

My PD is Nov 2001-EB3, Dallas BEC. I-140 approved and waiting for I-485.

These are the lastest Jan 2006 Visa Numbers - released on Dec 13th. Can I expect mine by Jan 2006. Any comments are appreciated.

Far_East : :confused:

3 Year Degree

Hi Friends,

Did any body certified with 3 Year Degree+PGDCA Qualification from DBEC.

Thanks,

PD : 09/26/03
RD: 05/18/04
State: NO RFE
45 Letter: 03/15/05
LC: ???

Jan 2006 Visa Numbers - released on Dec 13th.

My PD is Nov 2001-EB3, Dallas BEC. I-140 approved and waiting for I-485.

These are the lastest Jan 2006 Visa Numbers - released on Dec 13th. Can I expect mine by Jan 2006. Any comments are appreciated.

Employment-Based

AO * CH * IN * ME * PH

1st C * 1-Jan-02 * 1-Jul-03 * C * C
2nd C * 1-Jun-01 * 1-Jan-01 * C * C
3rd 1-Apr-01 * 1-Apr-01 * 1-Jun-99 * 1-Mar-01 * 1-Apr-01

Ao for All Other
C for Current

Complete Info Here.
http://www.durrani.com/newsite/news_items/nactive_disp.asp?ID=1448

Far_East : :confused:

Dual Labor case at BEC

I was wanting to know if there is any one here who has a TR case from 2001 that has not yet gone to the Region. My case was filed in Aug 2001 and no action has been taken against it since then. I then, filed another case under RIR in 2004 which has gone to the Region. So, I now have two cases that are being processed. Is there a problem by having two cases? And, I am expecting the RIR from the region to clear soon in a couple of months. So if I get my 140 with the region Labor, can I use that 140 with the Regualr labor once it is approved, or do I have to apply for a new 140 with the Regular labor?
Does anyone know the sequence of processing the cases at the BEC on how they are processed?

LC Status

s_chicago
RajWaitingonLCA and others eagarly awiting for Dec-2003 (and prior) LC to be cleared

Just got response from BEC with missing case status. (As has been happening for all others requesting case status)

ETA: D-05005-09***
PD: 12/22/2003
Processign Type: RIR
Case receive Date: 01/05/2005

Case Status: :confused:

(_!_)

What do you meant by missing case status? Could you please elaborate? Did you get the correspondence.

shivab said:
s_chicago
RajWaitingonLCA and others eagarly awiting for Dec-2003 (and prior) LC to be cleared

Just got response from BEC with missing case status. (As has been happening for all others requesting case status)

ETA: D-05005-09***
PD: 12/22/2003
Processign Type: RIR
Case receive Date: 01/05/2005

Case Status: :confused:

(_!_)

Missing case status line in screen shot

In the screen shot I received, there is no "Case Status Line".

Can not guess what my case ststus is, in BEC

ShivaB

Ilwaiting said:
What do you meant by missing case status? Could you please elaborate? Did you get the correspondence.

No offense people but please do not post issues that are not directly related to the DBEC here. There is a seperate thread for "Breaking News" please use that. The S. 1932 has nothing to do with the Dallas Backlog Elimination Centre directly.

desolate said:
12/15/2005: Senate S. 1932 Immigration Packet Practically "Dead"

* The Senate is scheduled to continue the preagreed motions for instructions to the Senate conferees as follows: ..............................................................................................................................................................................

12/14/2005: Senate S. 1932 Conferee Instructions Debate and Agreements

wrong RD or PD

Quo_vadimus said:
A co-worker of mine received his approval last week. He had a NOF regarding prevailing wages at the state level.

PD - 15th Dec 2003 - OH
RD - sept 2003
45 D letter - Feb 2005
Approval - 28 th Nov 2005

Its my humble suggestion that we try and post majority of message relevent to approvals and tracking info for cases at Dallas BEC and discourage members from posting personal vendetta and other irrelevent repetitive question such as "how to request screen shots -etc".

Mean while I am still waiting for a decision in my case !

Did you mean RD as Sept 2004 & not 2003 OR PD as Dec 2002 & not 2003

Not necessarily

GCOnly said:
I know this is not the right forum to post this question, but I am very concerned and need some advise here.
Does anyone know about any case that has been sent for security clearance by the New Delhi Consulate? and how long it's taking them for it to complete?
I am from India and my last name is Khan and I am in my 7th year H1B, going to New Delhi for stamping in early January and I am worried if because of my last name, if they send my case for Security Clearance which might delay my return to USA indefinitely.
If someone has any knowledge about this, please share it. Please advise! Thanks in advance!

This may not be relevant to your surname but your work/company.
They do some background check on suspicion i.e checking whether the kind
of work you/ur company doing is direclty/in-directly related to
military/nuke/bio-chem software/tools etc. If so it may take longer time for
them clear you out & issue you a visa.
Similar thing had happened to one of my collegues when he visited to China
& held back for more than 6 months to clear background check at the
US consulate office.

Your HR may help you by providing detail discription of your job & @ ur
company's profile.

ss_2004 said:
This may not be relevant to your surname but your work/company.
They do some background check on suspicion i.e checking whether the kind
of work you/ur company doing is direclty/in-directly related to
military/nuke/bio-chem software/tools etc. If so it may take longer time for
them clear you out & issue you a visa.
Similar thing had happened to one of my collegues when he visited to China
& held back for more than 6 months to clear background check at the
US consulate office.

Your HR may help you by providing detail discription of your job & @ ur
company's profile.
Thanks ss_2004,
What u said makes perfect sense and it has certainly given me some relief! I know for sure that many Pakistani nationals with name similar to mine are going through security checks in Canada. I am not aware of what the scenario is in India and worried a bit. Hopefully, everything should go smoothly for me. Thanks again!
If anyone is aware of any such case in india, please let me know.

Labour Approved !!!!!

Folks,

Finally it is now, my turn to share the good news . My RIR/EB3 Labour got approved today. My Labour Application was submitted around end of Nov 2003 around thanksgiving, PD must be sometime first week of December 2003. I work in IT. Got an email from my company para legal, they have received the certified Labour today. Below are my details. Also I've not yet received the approval notice at my home address, although my address is same in the Labour Appln. Wish all the folks who are waiting for LC in the forum to get their approval soon. Goodluck to all.

State : Minnesota
Type : EB3 / RIR
State PD : Late Nov or Early Dec 2003
Chicago Regional RD : Late March 2004.
45 Day Letter Received from Dallas BEC : Mid Feburary 2005, Replied same day via fax.
Labour Approved Date : Not sure, Approval notified to me by para legal on 12/15/2005

GCOnly said:
Thanks ss_2004,
What u said makes perfect sense and it has certainly given me some relief! I know for sure that many Pakistani nationals with name similar to mine are going through security checks in Canada. I am not aware of what the scenario is in India and worried a bit. Hopefully, everything should go smoothly for me. Thanks again!
If anyone is aware of any such case in india, please let me know.

---------------

Check with your attorney on this too.. I remember my attorney mentioning this in our meeting and I think he said there are some-kind of early paperwork they can do to expedite security check. I'm not very sure so pass this concern to your lawyer and see what he/she says.

still pending

What is RFE? Anyway, ever since I replied 45 days letter in May, 2005, I haven't heared anything either from my lawyer or DOL.

s_chicago said:
Following members are the next in line to get approvals. I know shivab and gogia is active members. Others please reply if you did not have any RFE from state or DOL and still waiting for approval. Based on your reply we can understand whether dBEC has stopped approving RIR regional cases.
(A very few RIR Regional cases are left, in this forum DB some what 50 cases left)

jp_ammu, PD=02-Dec-03
Twingle, PD=04-Dec-03
nesnes, PD=05-Dec-03
smuppala, PD=10-Dec-03
m_4gc, PD=10-Dec-03
hbcsc153, PD=12-Dec-03
gogia, PD=15-Dec-03
shivab, PD=23-Dec-03
GC69, PD=23-Dec-03
PD-12-24-03, PD=24-Dec-03
Sr100671, PD=29-Dec-03
travelcheer, PD=01-Jan-04
svetac, PD=04-Jan-04
vicky006, PD=05-Jan-04
s2c97, PD=06-Jan-04
lax-gc, PD=15-Jan-04
rhythmram, PD=26-Jan-04
univemployee, PD=26-Jan-04
dhirajs98, PD=26-Jan-04
Quo_vadimus, PD=29-Jan-04
:confused: :confused:

Two entries for the same case?

I had requested for screen shots from both DBEC and PBEC 2 months back, they both case back with different case numbers. Though most of the details were the same in both, I noticed one said that the case source is STATE (DBEC) while the other REGION (PBEC). Also the one that said STATE had misspelled my Co. name, occupation etc. The case no that I had in the 45 day letter matched with the one in DBEC screen shot , where there were a lot of mistakes.

Yesterday I sent another request to PBEC and the screen shot that I got this time is identical to the one that I got from DBEC, with all those mistakes.

To me it seems like they keyed in the case twice and is sitting there for someone to rectify it. I never had any RFE at any level.

Did anybody have a similar experience i.e. two case numbers?

When to file I-140 if H1 visa needs to be stamped

My company receive a letter saying my Labor certificiate is certified.

My H1 will be expired on Feb 2006.
I plan to go back my home country for 2 weeks in the end of Jan 2006.

Since it will ask in the form if one has the intention to apply for permant immigrants, do I need to check yes if I file I 140 before I get the H1 visa stamped?

will I have problem to get my H1 visa stamped in my home country if I apply I-140 and I-485 now?

patience13 said:
---------------

Check with your attorney on this too.. I remember my attorney mentioning this in our meeting and I think he said there are some-kind of early paperwork they can do to expedite security check. I'm not very sure so pass this concern to your lawyer and see what he/she says.
I checked with my lawyer on this and she says, there's nothing they can do to expedite or help with a case that goes for security clearance to the state dept. from a consulate abroad. So, if at all it goes for security check, there's no other option but to wait for the due process to complete.