Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

It is headline of today's news on immigration.com

MDwatch said:
This is old news and the DOL has backed off since then.

You are may be right. I was confused by design of immigration.com because they placed this in their Flash News

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Folks,

seems like posting of labor approvals has slowed down on this topic although people are still getting their approvals (see below).
Have all the people that started this topic received their approvals and now there is nobody here to post updates?

sambha said:
My RIR labor application was just approved yesterday!

Filed with SWA: 10 Dec 2003 (PD)
Moved to DOL: 30 Sep 2004
45-day letter: Feb 2005
Moved to Dallas BEC
Approved: 5 Dec 2005
Total time: 2 years from PD

I have added my entry to the immigration tracker at
http://www.nriweb.com/bectracker.php

My username is robin, you'll see my entry there.

svetac said:
Hello Folks,

seems like posting of labor approvals has slowed down on this topic although people are still getting their approvals (see below).
Have all the people that started this topic received their approvals and now there is nobody here to post updates?

I belive that more than half of BECs took vacations to celebrate Christmas/New Year/Martin Luther King . I would not expect any serious activities at BECs before end of January.

This is the flash news today at immigration.com. I have a 2nd application form NJ from a different employer. Is that a problem?
Earlier they told, 2 applications form 2 different employers is not a problem. Are they backing off from that? Comments please.... A serious issue for me then.

sfmars said:
You are may be right. I was confused by design of immigration.com because they placed this in their Flash News

Flash News Multiple Filings....

You may be wrong. Why isn't it posted on the DOL website? Can someone verify this?

RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

s_chicago said:
This is the flash news today at immigration.com. I have a 2nd application form NJ from a different employer. Is that a problem?
Earlier they told, 2 applications form 2 different employers is not a problem. Are they backing off from that? Comments please.... A serious issue for me then.

Why should 2nd application from a different employer be a problem? If someone else wants to hire you in future they will have to do your labor clearance, I do not think 2nd application from different employer is a problem.
Second application from same employer I can still understand might not be valid.
However these are just my opinions.

My Lc Details..

HI All,

I am a silent reader of this immigration forum, But i would like to post my information also. I am also waiting for my LC approval. I am not sure if my case never made it to Reginal. My attroney received 45 day letter in september 2005 and he send it to my emplyer because My company address and my address has been changed after we applied the LABOR. so we updated the address and signed the forms sent by attorney and replied back on 20 th Sep 2005. Now i am waiting for my Approval..

My case is applied in Texas.

My Details

TWC
EB2-RIR
PD- DEC 27, 2003
RD -??????
45 Day received and replied On: 09/20/05

SlipperyGC said:
You may be wrong. Why isn't it posted on the DOL website? Can someone verify this?

RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

Either web designer made a mistake to put old information in the Flash News or immigration.com has insight knowledge of that and information about multiple filing is not published yet on the official DOL website.

But anyway DOL never said that multiple applications is acceptable. They said that issue requires further clarification (kind of like that).

s_chicago said:

Anyway I do not see problems for your LC if you have applications from different employers

Hello Everyone,

Any idea of Non rir cases? BEc is a big mess. I don't know when are they

going to send 45 days letter and when we will start receiving approvals?

Guys can somebody shed light on NONRIR cawes?

thanks

PD April 2002
EB3 CA NONRIR :confused:

Got a call from DBEC asking for original application

Hi Friends,

Today I got a call from my attorney and she said that Dallas Backlog Elimination Center has asked to send the original application to them again before end of this month. Attorney thinks that they might have misplaced my documents and she sees this has a good indication to get the approval very soon.

Anyone thoughts?

Thanks

Filed with SWA: 29 Dec 2003 (PD)
Moved to DOL: August 3rd 2004
45-day letter: May-June 2005
Moved to Dallas BEC
Chicago: IL
Still waiting for the approval

any idea why PD MAR03 still pending?

immi24 said:
Me too....

Thanks immi24 & Sunofeast...

From the forum I understand that most cases with PD Aug 03 have been approved? My case is pending because of wrong case source : STATE ( DBEC mistake)

I appreciate if you have any idea why your case with PD MAR03 is still pending

Thanks

I need help. My PD is Apr. 03 and RD is Feb. 04 and 45 day letter replied in Jan. 05. In April of 05, I received a letter from DBEC and notified that my case number has been changed from D-04289-XXXXX to D-05096-XXXXX. Today, I got a screenshot from BEC. It shows my old case number in it and it is different with what I got before. I talked with my attorney about it, and he told me that BEC adjudicates cases by priority date and the case numbers or the case received date would not make too much different. I am not sure what my attorney said is true or not. I hope I may have some suggestions from this forum. I will really appreciate your inputs.

Case Closure

vpj1943, AnbuFl, Gurus,

Does sending letter / meeting local senator help?
My case is closed at BEC. Attorney had sent letter to reopen case, which was closed by DBEC in error.

DBEC has not responded in past 3 Months

I would appreciate if anyone who has gone thru this could Please advise.

Thanks

vpj1943 said:
AnbuFl Gurus,

My Attorney sent a letter to reopen the case which was closed by DBEC in error. Also sent email to Crystal williams ( from the forum )

No response from DBEC in the past five weeks!

Please suggest
...if there any other way to reopen the case?
...Any DBEC phone number to contact?
...Does sending a letter/petion to senator help?

Thanks for your time...
AnbuFL

AnbuFL:
Today I got E-mail from HR to confirm that my case has been reopened. I guess he called the DBEC this morning. ASK your attorney/HR to call 214-237-9111.

Case Status Check Online

My lawyer send screenshot of case status from website
http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/PBLSInt/

However, I am not sure what is source database for this website. My case is at DBEC and not filled under PERM.

Does anybody's lawyer gave screen shot from this website. I would appreciate if you could check with your lawyer.

Please advise.

Where is the RIR Regional queue

Have not seen approvals much, where is the queue god for RIR that reached regions. I know some earlier applications are stuck, however, have they started processing 2004 applications, any guess ? Thanks

Jai Ma said:
Have not seen approvals much, where is the queue god for RIR that reached regions. I know some earlier applications are stuck, however, have they started processing 2004 applications, any guess ? Thanks

I hope DBEC have stopped that unfair/vicious practice (to clear RIR regional first) and finally started to take care FIFO and PD, and placed regional cases with PD 2004/2005 at the end of the queue where they should be.