Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LC Certified - after ONLY 2 years wait

Folks,

Finally I got the most awaited news - Labor certified from DBEC.

First of all thanks to the forum and excellent tracker maintained by JUSTWATCHING.

Here are my details:

RIR/EB3/IL
PD: Nov 12, 2003
Certified Date: Nov 9, 2005

Cerifying Officer: Jenny Elser

Though it was certified on Nov 9th, I just got the information today. That too after calling my employer and forcing him to check if there is any mail from Back Log Center ( I was so confident from the postings on this forum that my labor should be approved by now). I will not receive a copy because I moved from the original address that was given while filing for labor.

They do not excatly know when they received this letter ( Don't assume I work for a top notch company.It is a Desi company run like a family business with hardly 20 to 25 consultants).And see the kind of importance they give to GC. The original should have gone to the attorney who is yet to confirm anything about this at all to my employer. As per my lawyer I am not supposed to call her to check any status at the labor stage as she is representing the employer and not the employee - though I pay her fees from my pocket. She has never called in the past to give any updates. Never retunrs phone calls and never replies to the emails.

Folks, I am planning to change my attorney for the rest of my GC process. I am not sure I should go for the bets like Rajiv, Sheela Murthy...(I do not know if I can afford them) or find just any good attorney. Please send in your suggestion via a private message to usagcforum@yahoo.com. You can also suggest some attorney names thru that message.I live on the east side. so somebody from this area is preferred

Once again THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. :)

GOOD LUCK to those of waiting and hope to see you soon in I 140 forum.

my 2c - just think about it

GCONLY:
If you spend another $1K and convert the application to premium, then I am sure you will have your 8th yr H1B extension long before your interview date, then you can get the stamping till the end of your 8th year.

I am just pitching in an idea. No headaches for another 1+ years.
GCOnly said:
Thanks once again! I still have 2 years on my passort, so I am good there.

Labor - Mail forwarding works for employer

I was informed by my employer that the copy of the FINAL DETERMINATION on my labor was forwarded by USPS from the previous address.

But note that the move is only a couple of blocks away.

This is just to let you know that in some cases Mail forwarding is working for Govt. services.

Cheers.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!
I myself am in the EXACT same situation (ofcourse with out labor approval :p ) , I am talking about the behavior of the Attorneys (atleast some, not all).
It's worth spending $ for peace of mind. I would suggest you to change your attorney, go for Rajiv Khanna or any other big names. I have heard a lot of good things about Rajiv Khanna that they are VERY PROMPT in propagating updates/information which is important in the GC process.
Gook luck.
LaborInBacklog said:
Folks,

Finally I got the most awaited news - Labor certified from DBEC.

RIR/EB3/IL
PD: Nov 12, 2003
Certified Date: Nov 9, 2005

Cerifying Officer: Jenny Elser

non-rir queue status

Can anyone tell me where dallas BEC at for approving non-rir cases which are moved to regional stage. Thanks a lot in advance.
I see lot of rir approvals but I can't find any non-rir case(which cleared state level and moved to regional) approvals.

Last edited by a moderator:
DOCSIS said:
GCONLY:
If you spend another $1K and convert the application to premium, then I am sure you will have your 8th yr H1B extension long before your interview date, then you can get the stamping till the end of your 8th year.

I am just pitching in an idea. No headaches for another 1+ years.
Thanks for the advise! Do you know how long it takes for the H1 approval via premium processing?

or 1 Week

Or 1 Week :)
I got my 7th year approval in 4 business/working days through premium.

GCOnly said:
Thanks for the advise! Do you know how long it takes for the H1 approval via premium processing?

DOSSIS - 7th Year approval Which center ??????

I applied on 17th NOV and they asked my contract and pay stub and other details...even I applied for premium let's see...my attorney is going to reply my RFE tomorrow..hopefully I should get approval by next week..

I am sure you must have NOT recieved any RFE?

Thanks for sharing the information.

DOCSIS said:
Or 1 Week :)
I got my 7th year approval in 4 business/working days through premium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicago - PD APR2003 .. Any one still waiting for LC approval?

Hello everyone,

Chicago case PD 2003 still Waiting

Chicago - PD APR2003 .. Any one still waiting LC approval?

-------------------------------------------------
PD : OH SESA APR 2003. After SWA approval Transfered to Chicago in APR2004
DBEC mistakenly closed the case and reinstated later
No 45 Day letter yet.

Thank you so much

AnbuFl said:
Hello everyone,

No 45 Day letter yet.

Thank you so much

me too with PD APR-03

Me too....

AnbuFl said:
Hello everyone,

No 45 Day letter yet.

Thank you so much

Yes you will...

For this I give the credit to my Attorney.
At the time of application, he submitted contract and pay-stubs (I wondered why at that time). And may thats the reason I didn't get any RFE. They applied in CA region. I am sure you will be getting your extension very soon.

Still waiting for my Labor!!!

RajWaitingonLCA said:
I applied on 17th NOV and they asked my contract and pay stub and other details...even I applied for premium let's see...my attorney is going to reply my RFE tomorrow..hopefully I should get approval by next week..

I am sure you must have NOT recieved any RFE?

Thanks for sharing the information.

Docsis

Appreciate your reply buddy....even my attorney applied in CA region, I wish I sould have known this before.........so by this time I could have got my approval...but still not too late..hopefully by next week ....

Even I am waiting for Labor...PD DEC-31-2003...how about yours...???

See my singnature....
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

DOCSIS said:
For this I give the credit to my Attorney.
At the time of application, he submitted contract and pay-stubs (I wondered why at that time). And may thats the reason I didn't get any RFE. They applied in CA region. I am sure you will be getting your extension very soon.

Still waiting for my Labor!!!

Finally I got the Labor certified from DBEC.

My attorney call me today, my Labor certified finally was approved.

IL-RIR-EB3
PD: 22th Dec 2003
RD: 15th July 2004
45 D'Lttr: ??th March 2005
DOL: Chicago

Thank you so much

Congrates WaitingForLC100

Very nice X'mas gift

I would appreciate if you could share your first 5 digit of your ETA# D-XXXXX ?

Thanks for sharing good news!

RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog system per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

WaitingForLC100 said:

IL-RIR-EB3

Thank you so much

Could you let us know the first 5 digits ofyour DBEC case#? This does not reveal any of your information. All it does is gives a sense when the case was logged in the system.

thanks

WaitingForLC100 said:

IL-RIR-EB3

Thank you so much