Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sfmars said:
The case which I meant went to the region.
My impression is that DBEC did not start yet to work with SWA cases.
I think that closer to summer 2006, we will see some mixture approvals of SWA and regional which got NOF.

BTW: I am ready to see aprovals of regianal cases with PD 2005 in a half year.

Based on this link from getinfo

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1306484&postcount=148

we can say that DBEC works (at least shows some activities) regarding old SWA cases from Indiana.

sfmars said:
At least we can say for sure that DBEC is processing regional cases with NOF, but speed of processing is different than regional straight forward cases.

sfmars:

Today one of my colleagues LC got approved. It was a SWA case from Texas (Regular, EB3, PD Apr 01). Another LC from my office (clearcut SWA case, never been to regional) was approved last month with a PD of Aug'03 (RIR, EB3).

So, I do not know what to read out of all this. Have they started working on the cases ? It looks like...

indio0617 said:
sfmars:

Today one of my colleagues LC got approved. It was a SWA case from Texas (Regular, EB3, PD Apr 01). Another LC from my office (clearcut SWA case, never been to regional) was approved last month with a PD of Aug'03 (RIR, EB3).

So, I do not know what to read out of all this. Have they started working on the cases ? It looks like...

indio0617,

How come, RIR/Aug 2003 from Texas did not go to region ? As I understand almost all RIR cases with PD < 2004 from Texas went to region (correct me if I am wrong)
Are you sure that Apr 2003 case was filed to Texas SWA (this guy may work with you in one office but his case could be filed to another SWA) ?

I could understand that they work with old 2001 SWA cases but I do not think they work with RIR 2003 SWA.

sfmars said:
indio0617,

How come, RIR/Aug 2003 from Texas did not go to region ? As I understand almost all RIR cases with PD < 2004 from Texas went to region (correct me if I am wrong)
Are you sure that Apr 2003 case was filed to Texas SWA (this guy may work with you in one office but his case could be filed to another SWA) ?

I could understand that they work with old 2001 SWA cases but I do not think they work with RIR 2003 SWA.

Read the following

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1309629&postcount=156

If this is true then it is Scary

Wait a min.
Till 12/2003 PDs for RIR cases from Texas went to regional.

http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/swadec04.html

So the later case (PD Aug' 2003) must went to regional unless it got a RFE from state. Cases which have RFE, is taking even longer. Please, try to find out accurate info.

Thnx.

indio0617 said:
sfmars:

sfmars said:
indio0617,

I know 100% that 'the case never went to regional'. It was filed with SWA in Texas. All cases were shunted to Enterject which was a contract agency that SWA employed to do the processing.

Yes. It is baffling, but TRUE.

Bottomline: There is no methods to their madness (DOL). I strongly suspect they are pulling cases in random from the boxes. It seems to be luck of the draw. We have been reduced to foolish gamblers........

indio0617 said:
I know 100% that 'the case never went to regional'. It was filed with SWA in Texas. All cases were shunted to Enterject which was a contract agency that SWA employed to do the processing.

Yes. It is baffling, but TRUE.

Bottomline: There is no methods to their madness (DOL). I strongly suspect they are pulling cases in random from the boxes. It seems to be luck of the draw. We have been reduced to foolish gamblers........
Aboslutely true ........the analysis which we do are for our mental satisfaction only....DOL is working as per their own rules and regulations.

dask_1
PD:01/31/2002
45 day letter=no sign :mad:
Case status:Incomplete as per screenshot obtained from Philly.
CA EB3 TR :mad:

Indio,
Did the regular guy :
1. Get 45 day letter ?
2. Complete recruitment and make it to Regional ?

Thanks !

indio0617 said:
sfmars:

Delicateone said:

Why are you scared ? I can not say that happened every other case but it happened before, in the old system. DOL asked to place one more advertisement, sometime they can say that level of the salary is too low for the position and propose to increase one, they may ask to send them copy of resumes (people who applied for the position)

dask_1 said:
Aboslutely true ........the analysis which we do are for our mental satisfaction only....DOL is working as per their own rules and regulations.

dask_1
PD:01/31/2002
45 day letter=no sign :mad:
Case status:Incomplete as per screenshot obtained from Philly.
CA EB3 TR :mad:

The only consistency in all these scenarios is that all of them got their 45 day letters.

sfmars said:
Why are you scared ? I can not say that happened every other case but it happened before, in the old system. DOL asked to place one more advertisement, sometime they can say that level of the salary is too low for the position and propose to increase one, they may ask to send them copy of resumes (people who applied for the position)

I got my labor certification yesterday. MI/EB3/RIR, PD 11/2003, 45 day letter 9/2005. My case was forwarded to DBEC from MI SWA.

calabor2001 said:
Well - I dont want to bring you down - neither do I want to add to your misery - which is kinda like mine... :)

But the fact of the matter is - we ARE MAKING CHOICES - choosing to continue to live here in the US waiting for GCs - where we can all easily (again, make a choice) to go back home (wherever that is, until we get GCs and eventually make US our home). Whether the quality of life will be similar or not, whether the infrastructure will be similar or not, whether we will make the same amount of money or not, whether our kids will get the same values as we did growing up or not - DOES NOT MATTER! You can choose to go back and be relieved from this stress.

I've come to realization that US - being a capitalistic society - thinks only about itself.

They needed highly qualified workers - they got them here. We (Qualified Professionals) needed to make our dreams come true - we came. It was never a part of the "guaranteed deal" that one would get permanent residency in a matter of months / years whatever. It was never a part of the deal that we have a "right" to complain. Remember - until you become a "naturalized citizen" - you are an "Alien" - sometimes non-immigrant, sometimes immigrant. No rights!

Now, now ... I can go on and on and on .. on this subject matter - for I have come to realization that is the only way to pacify my own frustration - I made a choice and I am living with the consequences. The day I decide to leave - it will be another choice and I won't have to deal with this BS everyday!

Trust me, when I say, I UNDERSTAND! I really do. I have been here longer than you have been - and still waiting. Can't even blame the lawyer or the company... because it isn't in their hands really. Caught! Trapped! Used! Cheated! - all come to my mind... Frustrated, Pissed Off and at times angry comes too... but I have found recluse in the philosophy - I dont have to deal with this - I can return to my Motherland anyday - and I know in a lot of aspects it will be a better life - but, my patience hasn't just tipped over yet. Now - I am live my life everyday not remembering about this... for I cannot really change anything with this process...

So - cheer up, live your life as much as you can - for you will get the GC, eventually - but the years gone by worrying about it won't return ....

Good Luck!

-----------------------------------------------

Got my labor cleared today but due to retrogression i still have to wait for a while. it reminded me that someone had written something very good, as u see in the quotes. My experience has been the same...do whatever u can, if it works out fine otherwise move on. Irrespective of whatever happens, try to enjoy life as much as u can.

manojs55 said:
I got my labor certification yesterday. MI/EB3/RIR, PD 11/2003, 45 day letter 9/2005. My case was forwarded to DBEC from MI SWA.
Can you please share the first five digits of your case number?

Thanks

Msg for MANOJ

manojs55 said:

Congrats Manoj.. tahts' way cool

can you post your case number. minus te last 3 digits

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/
------------------------------------------------

12/06/2005: Conference Committee for Budget Deficit Reduction Act of 2005, S. 1932 as Amended

The House returns to the session today and the Senate will return to the session next Monday, December 12, 2005. We do not know which members of the House and the Senate will be asked to represent each house in the Conference Committee, but considering the fact that each house tends to pick from the committee in charge the members to represent in the conference committee, people may want to contact and be familialized themselves with the members of these committees:
House Budget Committee (that passed H.R. 4241, the House version of the legislation)
Senate Judiciary Committee (that passed S. 1932, the Senate version of th legislation)
We will post the names of the members as soon as each house asks the names to the conference committee. By now, people must have learned that the Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation will turn into one of the hottest political battlefields in 2006 which may not be resolved for months and months to come. The "legal" immigration package in the S. 1932 is the legislation which will have to be resolved within this month as separate from the Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation next year. People are reminded that when it comes to legal immigration, all segments of the political arena, including the White House, the Senate, the House, the media, and the public, agree to the needs for increase in legal employment-based immigrants and only anti-immigration forces are mobilizing strategies to quite down the immigration supporters with the argument that the immigration packet in S. 1932 should be handled as part of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform legislation just to delay and kill the debate on the issue in December. The business community and higher learning institutions should continue to contact the members of the Congress to educate them that S. 1932 immigration recapture legislation is a totally separate issue from the comprehensive immigration reform issues and the nation needs this legislation and cannot afford any delay in the legislation.

manojs55 said:

Hi manojs55,

Congratulation,

Did you have a chance to get your screenshot ? If yes what is your Case Source. However there is a chance that your case went to Chicago before BEC but Chicago did not have a chance to register your case, that's why your employer and attorney were not aware. I suspect that MI SWA continued to clear case up to 2004 but randomly.

sfmars said:
Hi manojs55,

Congratulation,

Did you have a chance to get your screenshot ? If yes what is your Case Source. However there is a chance that your case went to Chicago before BEC but Chicago did not have a chance to register your case, that's why your employer and attorney were not aware. I suspect that MI SWA continued to clear case up to 2004 but randomly.

May be that's the case but all i know is that my case was still with SWA when BEC thingy got into effect.

sfmars said:
Hi manojs55,

Congratulation,

No i never requested for screen shot. Didn't feel the need, i have 3 more years left on H1.