Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi skganji,

your RD of 07/11/05 is for BEC not the actual CA regional received date.
your T# is T-05192-...., 192nd day of 2005 is 07/11

LC_blues said:
hi guys,

Are they still sending out 7th year extension screen shots?
anyone out there with PD around feb 2003 with LC not approved?
I am in the system (45 day letter was replied to) and I have a case number.

thanks
LC_blues,

My PD is April 2003, I am still waiting. Also I did not have any NOF at any level.

GCOnly said:
Congratulations!
My PD is exactly one week from yours. I hope I get the good news soon! Just Hope!

I think only the Regional cases are geeting approved.

UG. said:
I think only the Regional cases are geeting approved.
Read in DallasBEC yahoogroup. Cases from SWA are also getting approved.. though most of the cases are from those got trasnfered from Regional to BEC.

JelkaLj <*************> wrote:

No, my case went straight from Michigan (Detroit) office to Dallas BEC.

************* wrote:
Congrates, Did you case got cleared in State and went to federal, before moving to BEC or got trasnfer from SWA.

JelkaLj <*************> wrote: I just got my labor certification approved on November, 15

Case is from Michigan, EB3,
PD November 19, 2003
type RIR
45 days letter sent back on September 12, 2005

Good luck to everybody....

Got LC approval

Our lawyer told me that my LC has been certified by Dallas BEC. I also received letter from Dallas BEC about it. Good luck to all of you.

PD is Nov 2003, California, RIR EB3.

calabor said:
Hi skganji,

your RD of 07/11/05 is for BEC not the actual CA regional received date.
your T# is T-05192-...., 192nd day of 2005 is 07/11

Thanks for your email. What would be my RD then ??.

Some one said that my case made it to regional ?.
I am still not able to understand on what basis he came to this conclusion.
My snap-shot shows the case source is : State.

Anyways, I hate my attorney for messing my case. I am still wondering if the company layoff any of its employee in the fiscal year, can they do RIR or not .
My attorney says he filed my NON-RIR because the company layed off people.
Should I believe his words ?.

skganji said:
Thanks for your email. What would be my RD then ??.

Some one said that my case made it to regional ?.
I am still not able to understand on what basis he came to this conclusion.
My snap-shot shows the case source is : State.

Anyways, I hate my attorney for messing my case. I am still wondering if the company layoff any of its employee in the fiscal year, can they do RIR or not .
My attorney says he filed my NON-RIR because the company layed off people.
Should I believe his words ?.

I do not know details of your company situation, but your attorney could be right. It is for sure could cause problems for RIR LC and green card process itself if your company laid off employees who had simiar or close to yours occupation. It is especially applicable to CA and especially if you belong to IT industry.

sfmars said:
I do not know details of your company situation, but your attorney could be right. It is for sure could cause problems for RIR LC and green card process itself if your company laid off employees who had simiar or close to yours occupation. It is especially applicable to CA and especially if you belong to IT industry.

Here is the phrase I am really concerned. "Similar or close to yours occupation". I work as a EDI Analyst in my company. Broadly speaking it is a software engineer position. My company hasn't laid off any EDI analysts.
It only laid off network engineers, web-designers, Business Analysts, Project Managers . So my feeling is my attorney miscalculated the situation. Am I right ?.

skganji said:
Here is the phrase I am really concerned. "Similar or close to yours occupation". I work as a EDI Analyst in my company. Broadly speaking it is a software engineer position. My company hasn't laid off any EDI analysts.
It only laid off network engineers, web-designers, Business Analysts, Project Managers . So my feeling is my attorney miscalculated the situation. Am I right ?.

The most important to know exactly your responsibilities for your filed position. I know for sure that DOL and INS have an instruction not to look at the position title but estimate the responsibilities and actual requirements for the position. I do not want to say that your attorney was absolutely right but he/she may had his/her own reasons to do it.

skganji said:
Thanks Buddy for providing information about your case which is TR/CA/PD April 2002. Wondering what would be the reason for you being Traditional, when lot of companies are doing RIR.
I just have to say my company management sucks. They just fired people left & right in 2003 and it cannot do RIR .

Hi skganji,

My company has no prob. But my lawyer sucks. She is more traditional.

I thought of going for RIR in 2004 but somehow never did it. Are you in computers?

Sorry got the answer for the question. You work on EDI Great!

Last edited by a moderator:
LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday! :)

You too,

I realy appreciate your humor all the time, Did you finally find the girl/woman to marry ? I hope all of us join you on the I485 forum.

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday

if anyone is tracking Dallas BEC cases, here is mine

Filed from Olympia, WA state
PD March 21 2003
Never made it to regional
45 day letter none
RIR
Screen shot request send by me twice
Reply none:(

My case is also similar to yours....MI/RIR/EB3, PD 1-Nov-2003. Got 45 Day letter on sept 8. I ahven't gotten my Labor approval yet, but looks like it should be on its way soon.

Manoj

tracker_chicago said:
Read in DallasBEC yahoogroup. Cases from SWA are also getting approved.. though most of the cases are from those got trasnfered from Regional to BEC.

JelkaLj <*************> wrote:

No, my case went straight from Michigan (Detroit) office to Dallas BEC.

************* wrote:
Congrates, Did you case got cleared in State and went to federal, before moving to BEC or got trasnfer from SWA.

JelkaLj <*************> wrote: I just got my labor certification approved on November, 15

Case is from Michigan, EB3,
PD November 19, 2003
type RIR
45 days letter sent back on September 12, 2005

Good luck to everybody....
My case is also similar to yours....MI/RIR/EB3, PD 1-Nov-2003. Got 45 Day letter on sept 8. I ahven't gotten my Labor approval yet, but looks like it should be on its way soon.

Manoj

MI - RIR -EB3 - NOV 13th - No apporval or 45 day letter

Hi,

I am slient observer since long time for this forum. Today only I joined with this thread and writing this mail ...

My case is also from MI state with PD : NOV 13 th, 2003 . Still I didn't get my 45 day letter or approval yet.My collegaue is also in same stage. His PD is
2 days earlier than me ie., Nov 11 th 2003.

It seems to be SWA cases also started apporvals ?? It's very happy news ...

Sfmars,
I am just following your responses since long time... I want to talk with you .
Could you please send your phone number to my personal mail id : prakashrao_ms@yahoo.com so that we will discuss as we all are in same stage(MI-EB3-NOV PD date) .. Please respond ASAP. Thanks

For RIR Regional cases in dBEC with no RFE is state or region :

Before shipping cases to dBEC, the processing time was:
*Illinois - 05/2004
Indiana - 04/2001
Iowa - 04/2004
Kansas - 02/2005
*Michigan - 09/2003
Minnesota - 07/2004
Missouri - 07/2004
Nebraska - 02/2005
Ohio - 11/2004
Wisconsin- 05/2004
*Arkansas - 01/2003
Louisiana - 02/2005
New Mexico –09/2004
*Oklahoma - 05/2003
Texas - 12/2003 <------
*Colorado- 02/2003
Montana - 02/2005
North Dakota- 12/2004
South Dakota - 11/2004
Utah - 04/2004
Wyoming - 07/2004
Arizona - 10/2004
California- 02/2004<--------
*Hawaii - 08/2003
Nevada - 2/2004
Alaska- 07/2004
Idaho - 09/2004
*Oregon - 06/2003
*Washington -01/2003

We see, * states are already been processed. dBEC is now processing Dec 2003 cases, After finishing Dec, 2003 there will be no remaining TX cases, so a rapid movement is expected :D .
As I mentioned earlier, after completion of Feb 2004 cases, all CA cases will be cleared.
So the 2/2004 + cases should be cleared in max 2 months. Not more than that. :D :D

dBEC then coolly can concentrate on SWA and TR cases.
Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
any news about WI state status

I would like to thanks all the persons who are giving such a good feed backs and reading those feedbacks gives people like me a sort of encouragement to wait for approvals.
I see approvals coming from CA, WA, IL. etc any news about approvals from WI.

My PD is 04/2004
RD is 01/2005
45day letter : 03/2005

thanks

prapathi