Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

December 2003 Approvals

Just a mail from the HR today that they have received 2 approvals from Dallas BPC for my company. Sadly Im not one of them ..... But here are the details ...that I got from my HR.

PD : 8th Dec 2003
RD : 26th Jan 2004
Type : RIR
State : IA - IOWA

1: Software Engineer : 030.062-010
2: Computer Programmer : 030.162-010

Good Luck to all ....

Nov. 13 got approval

Just want to update my status, and say thanks to all in this thread for giving me hope all the time.

Detail:

PD: Nov. 13th,2003
RD:Oct. 2004
#: D05-014****
RIR, EB3,
IL
45 letter received in March 2004, and replied in one week.

Good luck to all, see you in next step!

oaktown said:
Just want to update my status, and say thanks to all in this thread for giving me hope all the time.

Detail:

RIR, EB3,
IL

Congrates, When did u receive ur approval notice.

LC approved

Just received an email that our labor got approved.
Details

PD- Oct 28th 2003
RD May 2004
State Illinois
45 day letter replied in Jan05

Hi oaktown..

Congragulations.. could you tell at what date your labor got approved?

oaktown said:

Detail:

RIR, EB3,
IL

Hi Chicchu

Congragulations.. could you tell at what date your labor got approved?

chicchu said:
Just received an email that our labor got approved.
Details

PD- Oct 28th 2003
RD May 2004
State Illinois
45 day letter replied in Jan05

Chill out, relax and live your life!!!

While I share your frustration, anxiety and angst, you have to realize you "chose" to be here and go through all of this to get a GC. You made a choice, unfortunately, it did not go the way you like it. BUT, the road is near, have no fear, you will survive, and you will thrive!

If it's any consolation - there are people (like me) who are waiting since 2001 - a complete (or more) year more than you. :)

Stay positive my friend, and keep doing whatever you are. Who knows - when the GC may rain on the dry land of hope. At that time, dont go looking for an umbrella.

Wanted to Cheer U Up Pegasus! Hope you smiled.

Stay the course mate - Mission will be accomplished!

Pegasus503 said:
PD 25th Nov 2002

todays date 25th Nov 2005

3 years or 1096 days

I know we all have similar situations,

but I can't help feeling disappointed, not to mention the stress

It just seems so unfair and unjust that FIFO is not being managed correctly.

hoping for better news soon

good luck to all

Tracking details

PD- March 26 2004
State Illinois
45 day letter recived & replied sometime in June 05
Case Number: D-05104-xxxxx

Tracking details

Here are my details:
PD- March 26 2004
State Illinois
45 day letter recived & replied sometime in June 05
Case Number: D-05104-xxxxx

Pegasus503 said:
PD 25th Nov 2002

todays date 25th Nov 2005

3 years or 1096 days

I know we all have similar situations,

but I can't help feeling disappointed, not to mention the stress

It just seems so unfair and unjust that FIFO is not being managed correctly.

hoping for better news soon

good luck to all

Friend,
You are right about FIFO. My coleague got his approved labor with a priority date of May 2003 and my labor with a PD of June 2002 is still pending with PBEC.
BUT ... you can be happy that your case is in DBEC while my case is in PBEC.

Cheers. You only live once and if you live it fully, once is enough.

I didn't "chose" this long of a wait

calabor2001 said:
While I share your frustration, anxiety and angst, you have to realize you "chose" to be here and go through all of this to get a GC. You made a choice, unfortunately, it did not go the way you like it. BUT, the road is near, have no fear, you will survive, and you will thrive!
!

I do not completely disagree with most of your comments, but I for one DID NOT CHOOSE to be waiting for this many years (came here in March 2001 - company slow at processing, first lawyers screwed up bad, 2nd lawyers dragged it out more,...) I was head hunted in my job in Canda. I was told I would be promoted and moved after 18 months. Obviously, this did not happen - no promotions (I was ready years ago, but the co is unable to promote/move me), my wife can not work (we will stay legal and not circumvent the system by working under the table), we can not take (afford) "decent" vacations, we can not save for retirement, we can not save for our children's education, ...
Also, we can not afford to move back home (sell the house, pack up move 3,000 miles, get another job -- how long unemployed back home???-- we are trapped. I did not chose this by any means at all.

Other than that, my day is going great!

Well...

Well - I dont want to bring you down - neither do I want to add to your misery - which is kinda like mine... :)

But the fact of the matter is - we ARE MAKING CHOICES - choosing to continue to live here in the US waiting for GCs - where we can all easily (again, make a choice) to go back home (wherever that is, until we get GCs and eventually make US our home). Whether the quality of life will be similar or not, whether the infrastructure will be similar or not, whether we will make the same amount of money or not, whether our kids will get the same values as we did growing up or not - DOES NOT MATTER! You can choose to go back and be relieved from this stress.

I've come to realization that US - being a capitalistic society - thinks only about itself.

They needed highly qualified workers - they got them here. We (Qualified Professionals) needed to make our dreams come true - we came. It was never a part of the "guaranteed deal" that one would get permanent residency in a matter of months / years whatever. It was never a part of the deal that we have a "right" to complain. Remember - until you become a "naturalized citizen" - you are an "Alien" - sometimes non-immigrant, sometimes immigrant. No rights!

Now, now ... I can go on and on and on .. on this subject matter - for I have come to realization that is the only way to pacify my own frustration - I made a choice and I am living with the consequences. The day I decide to leave - it will be another choice and I won't have to deal with this BS everyday!

Trust me, when I say, I UNDERSTAND! I really do. I have been here longer than you have been - and still waiting. Can't even blame the lawyer or the company... because it isn't in their hands really. Caught! Trapped! Used! Cheated! - all come to my mind... Frustrated, Pissed Off and at times angry comes too... but I have found recluse in the philosophy - I dont have to deal with this - I can return to my Motherland anyday - and I know in a lot of aspects it will be a better life - but, my patience hasn't just tipped over yet. Now - I am live my life everyday not remembering about this... for I cannot really change anything with this process...

So - cheer up, live your life as much as you can - for you will get the GC, eventually - but the years gone by worrying about it won't return ....

Good Luck!

-----------------------------------------------
cacanuk said:
I do not completely disagree with most of your comments, but I for one DID NOT CHOOSE to be waiting for this many years (came here in March 2001 - company slow at processing, first lawyers screwed up bad, 2nd lawyers dragged it out more,...) I was head hunted in my job in Canda. I was told I would be promoted and moved after 18 months. Obviously, this did not happen - no promotions (I was ready years ago, but the co is unable to promote/move me), my wife can not work (we will stay legal and not circumvent the system by working under the table), we can not take (afford) "decent" vacations, we can not save for retirement, we can not save for our children's education, ...
Also, we can not afford to move back home (sell the house, pack up move 3,000 miles, get another job -- how long unemployed back home???-- we are trapped. I did not chose this by any means at all.

Other than that, my day is going great!

What does it mean?

My case :
PD - 12/15/2003, NE
RD - 12/22/2003, Chicago
45 DL - Not yet
Today I got the screenshot from Dallas thru my Lawyer with the following Info:

ETA Case number : D-05096-xxxxx
Processing Type : RIR
Case Source : Region
Case Received : 04/06/2005
Case status : Data Review

My case number shows 'D' - that means full data entry has been done. Shouldn't I have received the 45 day letter in that case? Can anyone tell what's happening?

Thanks

Data Review means NOTHING

Data Review means not much, almost nothing, but at least you know your case is in the system and not lost.

As for 45DL, I think they forgot to generate one for you at the end of April when they generated for others.

Can you tell us little bit more information from your screenshot:
Nationality, Pay Rate, Prevailing wage, Occupation code are filled with values or they are blank ?

Bomber said:
My case :
PD - 12/15/2003, NE
RD - 12/22/2003, Chicago
45 DL - Not yet
Today I got the screenshot from Dallas thru my Lawyer with the following Info:

ETA Case number : D-05096-xxxxx
Processing Type : RIR
Case Source : Region
Case Received : 04/06/2005
Case status : Data Review

My case number shows 'D' - that means full data entry has been done. Shouldn't I have received the 45 day letter in that case? Can anyone tell what's happening?

Thanks

All the fields in my Screen shot are filled with correct values. Only one field is blank and that is "Data entry Assigned To".
Occupation code is 030062010.

Any Idea what can be done to remind them about my 45 day letter if they forgot to do so earlier?

Thanks

sfmars said:
Data Review means not much, almost nothing, but at least you know your case is in the system and not lost.

As for 45DL, I think they forgot to generate one for you at the end of April when they generated for others.

Can you tell us little bit more information from your screenshot:
Nationality, Pay Rate, Prevailing wage, Occupation code are filled with values or they are blank ?