Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

cheer up

I agree with you. I like your statement “live your life as much as you can - you will get the GC, eventually - but the years gone by worrying about it won't return” ;)

calabor2001 said:
Well - I dont want to bring you down - neither do I want to add to your misery - which is kinda like mine... :)

But the fact of the matter is - we ARE MAKING CHOICES - choosing to continue to live here in the US waiting for GCs - where we can all easily (again, make a choice) to go back home (wherever that is, until we get GCs and eventually make US our home). Whether the quality of life will be similar or not, whether the infrastructure will be similar or not, whether we will make the same amount of money or not, whether our kids will get the same values as we did growing up or not - DOES NOT MATTER! You can choose to go back and be relieved from this stress.

I've come to realization that US - being a capitalistic society - thinks only about itself.

They needed highly qualified workers - they got them here. We (Qualified Professionals) needed to make our dreams come true - we came. It was never a part of the "guaranteed deal" that one would get permanent residency in a matter of months / years whatever. It was never a part of the deal that we have a "right" to complain. Remember - until you become a "naturalized citizen" - you are an "Alien" - sometimes non-immigrant, sometimes immigrant. No rights!

Now, now ... I can go on and on and on .. on this subject matter - for I have come to realization that is the only way to pacify my own frustration - I made a choice and I am living with the consequences. The day I decide to leave - it will be another choice and I won't have to deal with this BS everyday!

Trust me, when I say, I UNDERSTAND! I really do. I have been here longer than you have been - and still waiting. Can't even blame the lawyer or the company... because it isn't in their hands really. Caught! Trapped! Used! Cheated! - all come to my mind... Frustrated, Pissed Off and at times angry comes too... but I have found recluse in the philosophy - I dont have to deal with this - I can return to my Motherland anyday - and I know in a lot of aspects it will be a better life - but, my patience hasn't just tipped over yet. Now - I am live my life everyday not remembering about this... for I cannot really change anything with this process...

So - cheer up, live your life as much as you can - for you will get the GC, eventually - but the years gone by worrying about it won't return ....

Good Luck!

-----------------------------------------------

Bomber said:
All the fields in my Screen shot are filled with correct values. Only one field is blank and that is "Data entry Assigned To".
Occupation code is 030062010.

Any Idea what can be done to remind them about my 45 day letter if they forgot to do so earlier?

Thanks

My impression is that you can be certified without 45DL, since all information about your case is filled. It looks like they do not need anything from your attorney. If I were you I would not worry about 45DL.

Does the Case No (ex. "ETA Case: D-05186-XXXXXX") have any kind of impact on the way the applications are processed ?, I sent an email to 'h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us' requesting info for 7th year extension last friday but did not get any response till now, any thoughts ?

thanks

NON-RIR
Dallas BEC
PD 092004
RD 092004
45 letter - 042005
45 letter replied - 042005

thanks

Indiana SWA RIR cases?

austinjoe said:
It looks like that SWA cases that never reach regional DOL got processed by BEC, see this report here:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1305678&postcount=2056

Getinfo
PD: 01- May-01

Psjv
PD: 11-Jul-01

Sumathireddy
PD: 17-Aug-01

Pangmao
PD: 04-Sep-02

cvk90
PD: 01-Mar-03

What happened to these Indiana SWA RIR cases? They also got the 45 day letters. How come FSO5 got certified before these people? Should we assume that they also got certification and forgot to post here?

Everybody filled as RIR?

Hello all,
I have been a silent reader of this forum for sometime and I was wondering if everybody filled their application under RIR, it seems I must be one of the very few under traditional. Looking at the current speed, RIR queues maybe clear in 1 year but traditional may take 4 years.

I was also wondering if everybody here is from India or China or there are actually some other GC applications from "small" countries...

Thanks

CaptainPicard said:
Hello all,
I have been a silent reader of this forum for sometime and I was wondering if everybody filled their application under RIR, it seems I must be one of the very few under traditional. Looking at the current speed, RIR queues maybe clear in 1 year but traditional may take 4 years.

I was also wondering if everybody here is from India or China or there are actually some other GC applications from "small" countries...

Thanks

As you will have noticed there is no logic to the whole process. Old, very old RIR cases that did not make it to regional are also wondering when they will see anything happen to their cases. The BEC might just decide to start work on the TR cases before others, your guess is as good as everyone else on this forum.

I am actually from England so you can be assured everyone you read postings from are NOT from India or China. I suspect we come from the proverbial four corners of the earth.

austinjoe said:
It looks like that SWA cases that never reach regional DOL got processed by BEC, see this report here:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1305678&postcount=2056

I know about this case and some others where people said they never went to region and got approved. But those approved SWA people can phisically work at one place (state) on the particular project but their original applications for LC could be filed from another state where thier company has juridical address.

It is too early to say that DBEC started to work with SWA cases.

Captain - not sure what direction the ship will go next

CaptainPicard said:
Hello all,

Thanks
I am Canadian -- although I have never thought of it as a "small" country. I am not sure what BEC will do after processing regional cases. Will they stop regional processing at Jan 1, 2004 and clear up SWA cases before that (re:FIFO)? Will they put 100% effort into clearing TR cases next to be fair and catch-up? Will California get more emphasis because sooo many SWA cases are from here? Will someone look at this situation and say, hey, why don't we let the attorney's enter the data (as is without more effort) in the PERM system and clear the backlog in say 3 months tops? Will Dallas people start processing Philly cases because they are further behind? Will approvals slow to a snail's (I wish I could think of something slower - like a hibernating polar bear (ya, you can take the boy out of Canada, but you can't take Canada out of the boy, eh?) pace because State cases take more work than regionals?
Even if they do this, what will happen at the next stage? as the bill is now stalled.
I clearly understand why Americans don't want their government involved in delivering services to them.
Other than that, I am having a peachy day!!!

My case hasn't been certified yet.

Delicateone said:
Getinfo
PD: 01- May-01

Psjv
PD: 11-Jul-01

Sumathireddy
PD: 17-Aug-01

Pangmao
PD: 04-Sep-02

cvk90
PD: 01-Mar-03

What happened to these Indiana SWA RIR cases? They also got the 45 day letters. How come FSO5 got certified before these people? Should we assume that they also got certification and forgot to post here?
No, my case has not been certified. And I haven't heard any case in our company got certified yet.

U.G, sfmars, dsugandhi etc., any Idea

my PD 11/19/2003, RD is first/second week of 08/04, NOF at State: no, not even single RFE/NOF etc., at state level, state: OH and my profession is software engineer. but i did not get the approval so far, do you think becoz of software profession they are keeping aside without processing? becoz i saw one approval of 11/22/03 which has got NOF at state but he got approval.

any idea what could be the reason? can anybody tell what was latest approval from OH state.

Message from the Deparment of labor... :)

Message from the Deparment of labor:

Your Labor certification applications are important to us and we surely understand your concerns. Rest assured, that all our representatives are working as hard as they can, as showed on this image....

lazy_worker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sai786 said:
Congragulations.. could you tell at what date your labor got approved?
I just got the fax copy of the LC and it say's Nov 1st is the approval date. Looks like the company took it's sweet time in informing us

PD- Oct 28th 2003
RD- mAY 2004
45 Day letter replied- Jan 05
LC approved Nov1st

Labor approved

I got a information from My company HR that they received my approval today.I don't have anyother information.
PD 12/08/2003
RD Feb 2004
State WI

With the current approval rating from DBEC Jan2004 application should be approved in a month or so, but my question is if your application crossed the SWA and fall in Regional category,

Please correct me GURUS's if I am wrong,

gcseeker2002 said:
Can some gurus estimate the approval timeline for EB3 RIR of January 2004 and March 2004 PDs
Thanks.

h1bpro said:
With the current approval rating from DBEC Jan2004 application should be approved in a month or so, but my question is if your application crossed the SWA and fall in Regional category,

Please correct me GURUS's if I am wrong,

Its wrong estimate , I heard that by mistake DBEC approved all cases from particular box(they use file and boxes) till JAN'04. Because of that mine has not been approved EB3/RIR/CA/AUG03, because its in different box.
I mean to say if you are lucky then only they will approve.

EB3/RIR/IL/Sep03 - Waiting!!!!!!!......

EB3/RIR/IL/Sep03 - waiting eagerly for the damn approval but I don't see it....

VISLI_COM said:
Its wrong estimate , I heard that by mistake DBEC approved all cases from particular box(they use file and boxes) till JAN'04. Because of that mine has not been approved EB3/RIR/CA/AUG03, because its in different box.

Sai786 said:
my PD 11/19/2003, RD is first/second week of 08/04, NOF at State: no, not even single RFE/NOF etc., at state level, state: OH and my profession is software engineer. but i did not get the approval so far, do you think becoz of software profession they are keeping aside without processing? becoz i saw one approval of 11/22/03 which has got NOF at state but he got approval.

any idea what could be the reason? can anybody tell what was latest approval from OH state.

I think that cases to be considered next 2-3 months distributed between DBEC analysts desks. It may happen that analyst whom your case assigned took long holiday or small vacation especially around Thanksgiving/Christmas , that's why I would accept some delay in processing. Two people whom I know and got approved, belong to IT industry.

Does your case crossed the SWA and have the PD?
Are we estimatimating the SWA cases are also getting approved along the way in DBEC?

Hope this comes true (SWA cases also getting approved) , I am eagerly waiting for my turn (well its a Year PD away from the present dates)

VISLI_COM said: