Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sfmars said:
The most important to know exactly your responsibilities for your filed position. I know for sure that DOL and INS have an instruction not to look at the position title but estimate the responsibilities and actual requirements for the position. I do not want to say that your attorney was absolutely right but he/she may had his/her own reasons to do it.

My complaint is that he should have taken the risk of doing RIR . I am sure most companies have done RIR for employees even though there were suitable candidates available in the Market. I am not against anybody getting GC through RIR. But that is the reality.
I feel Indian consulting Companies well manage RIR than the American employers.

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi skganji,

My company has no prob. But my lawyer sucks. She is more traditional.

I thought of going for RIR in 2004 but somehow never did it. Are you in computers?

Sorry got the answer for the question. You work on EDI Great!

Yes, I am in computers and I work in EDI. Didn't you realize that your waiting time for LC will increase atleast by a year when you don't do RIR and do Traditional.
If your company supports , you should have changed the attorney.
I did lot of mistakes and I am realizing them now. It is a learning experience.
Good Luck any ways !!.

3rd year anniversary

PD 25th Nov 2002

todays date 25th Nov 2005

3 years or 1096 days

I know we all have similar situations,

but I can't help feeling disappointed, not to mention the stress

It just seems so unfair and unjust that FIFO is not being managed correctly.

hoping for better news soon

good luck to all

Pegasus503 said:
PD 25th Nov 2002

todays date 25th Nov 2005

3 years or 1096 days

I know we all have similar situations,

but I can't help feeling disappointed, not to mention the stress

It just seems so unfair and unjust that FIFO is not being managed correctly.

hoping for better news soon

good luck to all

This is just like gambling my friend. This is not a 100 % perfect system.
Many discrepancies were reported in this system. Don't loose hope. Hang On......

UG take a look to this approval. You mentioned earlier that dBEC is not giving any preference to special handling cases. Same way Pravin's approval came way early comparing to others. I think, dBEC still gives preference based on profession.

lhappy said:
Hey, my case has been certified without receiving a 45 day letter. Please update my information in the database.

SWA North Carolina: 09-Feb-04
Atlanta DOL: 23-Jun-04
Date certified (aprox.): Nov. 21, 2005

It's a special handling case. Good luck to all.

Thanks,
H

batang_tx said:
Our lawyer told me that my LC has been certified by Dallas BEC. I also received letter from Dallas BEC about it. Good luck to all of you.

PD is Nov 2003, California, RIR EB3.
Hi ,
Finally, after a long wait mine came thru. My employer received it today. It is dated Nov15th. Thanks to all for sharing their info here.
I did have an NOF at the state. It was related to recruitment. The case went to fed in oct' 04 after my attorney replied to the NOF. We never received any communication from SF though. Only from the state.
I never checked status.
I have a problem though. My original DOT code is 17-2061. But Dallas BEC reclassified it as 15-1032. Actually it should have been 17-2072. Dont know if this becomes an issue later on.
My case details
PD: Nov, 20' 03
RD: Oct, 04(Not sure )
NewCaseNum : D04321-05xxx
45'day Letter : Feb' 05
Certified Date : 15th, Nov' 05

MI SWA Cases

s_chicago said:
We see, * states are already been processed. dBEC is now processing Dec 2003 cases, After finishing Dec, 2003 there will be no remaining TX cases, so a rapid movement is expected :D .
As I mentioned earlier, after completion of Feb 2004 cases, all CA cases will be cleared.
So the 2/2004 + cases should be cleared in max 2 months. Not more than that. :D :D

dBEC then coolly can concentrate on SWA and TR cases.
Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

We saw only 2 cases from MI which got approved with PD > 09/2003 and people said they did not go to region. It is not clear that those cases never went to region. Those people could not be aware that their cases went to region. I think that MI SWA PD 09/2003 for RIR cases just the date which SWA confirmed that it did not have RIR cases with PD < 09/2003 and technically it could continue clearing cases with PD > 09/2003.

DBEC has RIR SWA cases from Indiana with PD 2001/2002 we did not see any reported approvals for Indiana cases, and the same time we saw couple of approvals for MI with PD > 09/2003.

All what I wanted to say, it is too early to say that DBEC started to work with SWA cases

sfmars said:
You too,

I realy appreciate your humor all the time, Did you finally find the girl/woman to marry ? I hope all of us join you on the I485 forum.

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday
Me too!! No, not yet, I think things will happen all at the same time. I think once the I-485 filing opens up, thats when better things will come in my life ... the search is on! Thank you all for keeping the information updated here! :)

New L.C.

I have a future labour pending in BEC with Priority date 04/05, RIR, IL and I am planning to file a new L.C under perm with my current employer. Any suggestions with retrogression in mind. Thanks in advance.

IMP:Anybodies I485 rejected due to Mantoux test +ve

Hi

I need your help. I need to know anybody in this forum has been rejected due to skin test (matoux test) hase come positive and X-ray is normal.
Kindly let me know what are the reasons of rejection due to medical reasons.

skin test comes +ve if (in your life)
1. If you have/had TB
2. If you have ever taken TB medication
3. If you have ever taken TB vaccine

So skin test +ve does not mean anything unless xray shows +ve. I-485 should not be rejected for skin test +ve but xray -ve. Infact, I-485 can be applied with out skin test but with xray. The doctor can order xray direcly without taking the skin test if he thinks that skin test will come +ve.

Almost all people from south east Asia gets TCB vaccine when they are child for protection from TB. Fot them, skin will come +ve.

Whyallthis said:
Hi

I need your help. I need to know anybody in this forum has been rejected due to skin test (matoux test) hase come positive and X-ray is normal.
Kindly let me know what are the reasons of rejection due to medical reasons.

m_chundi said:
Hi ,
Finally, after a long wait mine came thru. My employer received it today. It is dated Nov15th. Thanks to all for sharing their info here.
I did have an NOF at the state. It was related to recruitment. The case went to fed in oct' 04 after my attorney replied to the NOF. We never received any communication from SF though. Only from the state.
I never checked status.
I have a problem though. My original DOT code is 17-2061. But Dallas BEC reclassified it as 15-1032. Actually it should have been 17-2072. Dont know if this becomes an issue later on.
My case details
PD: Nov, 20' 03
RD: Oct, 04(Not sure )
NewCaseNum : D04321-05xxx
45'day Letter : Feb' 05
Certified Date : 15th, Nov' 05

Congratulations!!

Anyone from INDIANA?

Did anyone from INDIANA ever got a Labor approved after receiving 45 days letter?
As per the comments from the Gurus in forum, INDIANA has still RIR cases pending from 2001/02.To my knowledge most of the cases in INDIANA never made it to Federal after April 2001.Does that mean all the Labor aspirants in INDIANA are still with SWA and there is no way to get the labor in near future?.

I would really appreciate to see some one from INDIANA come forward to share the information about there experiences.It is really painful to see the cases in some states suffer the most in BEC.

PD : 12/29/03
RIR/EB2
45 Days letter Received:Sep 8th 2005
Replied on : Sep 10th 2005

Thanks

Bhakthan said:
Did anyone from INDIANA ever got a Labor approved after receiving 45 days letter?
As per the comments from the Gurus in forum, INDIANA has still RIR cases pending from 2001/02.To my knowledge most of the cases in INDIANA never made it to Federal after April 2001.Does that mean all the Labor aspirants in INDIANA are still with SWA and there is no way to get the labor in near future?.

I would really appreciate to see some one from INDIANA come forward to share the information about there experiences.It is really painful to see the cases in some states suffer the most in BEC.

RIR/EB2

You are right. Indiana was one of four very badly backlogged states. From my viewing of these forums there has not been a single approved case from Indiana, to date from Dallas. Additionally, I want to add that most cases has still not even received their 45 day letters. My PD is November 2002, and I know my case number is T-05181 and I am seeing people getting 45 day letters with much later priority dates and who were entered into the Dallas database after my case. The inability of these centers to be able to sort their data into a real date order is terrifying. Any one of us on our H1B's are doing much more complicated data processing and could show them how in a very short space of time.

It is immensely disheartening seeing cases that have not been waiting nearly as long being able to get their I140's filed.

I have worked with Congressman and Senators offices and to be honest it was a total waste of my time. The individuals with whom I have had interaction have less knowledge of what is going on than any one on this forum.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Indiana cases

My case was filed in Indiana in 09/2002. The company recieved and replied 45 day letter in September this year. I don't know whether there is a hope or not, it has been more than 3 years...
Bhakthan said:

RIR/EB2

Thanks

pangmao said:
My case was filed in Indiana in 09/2002. The company recieved and replied 45 day letter in September this year. I don't know whether there is a hope or not, it has been more than 3 years...

I've been waiting for my LC from Indiana from the past 3 years.

Noting from the above posts that nobody from Indiana have had their LC approved yet and some even waiting for the 45 day letter, my only question is, are we the only SWA that haven't received approvals ?

The reason I mention this is that the only approvals I have been seeing are for those cases that went to regional level.

I have not seen any cases that were at the SWA level, from any state for that matter, that got approved.

I am thinking that this is because the BECs are only handling the regional cases first.

I will be extremely worried if loads of SWA cases get approved from other states and Indiana did not see any progress even then.

Just some thoughts.

same boat

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi skganji,

There are people in TR waiting from April 2001. They are waiting over 4 years.

I don't know what is going to happen with TR cases. I am also in the same

boat. Lets hope for the best.

Case #: T-05140-xxxxx
PD April 2002 EB3
TR CA

My lawyer made a mistake. So my case was RIR and now is TR. let's pray.

#T-05195-xxxxx/TR/MI
PD: Aug 2003, EB3
RD: April 2005

2002 and waiting

Is anyone out there waiting like me...

2002 case from California. I got a query on my pay at state level.. Do you think is is what is holding up my app.
Thanks!!!