Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

pangmao said:
It seemed that everyone was so happy with the approvals of regional cases. What about the SWA cases? It is just unfair for us with a priority date in 2001/2002, but never made to regional office. What can we do?!

I saw only one post of guy from MI who said that his case never went to regioin and he got his approval and he did not get 45DL. His PD is 10/06/2003. However I personally doubt about it, I think his case went to Chicago DOL last minute.

See link: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1292567&postcount=550

My case also did not go to region but I do not think it is unfair that we see people getting approvals who's PD is 2003, they filed from CA/TX/IL/MI. What would you say when in a couple of months you will see approvals with PD 2004/2005 for cases filed from KS/NE/IA/SD some of them were filed in 2005 and went to region.

The problem is not in violation of FIFO based on PD (what BECs originally slow ) and not that some cases made to region and got advantage. As said before those all regional cases should have been cleared just for 2 months if DBEC wanted to reach the goal to clear back log for 2.5 years. The problem is that they are very very slow. Nobody would even think that is unfair if regional cases including PD 2005 are cleared for the reasonable time 2-3. months.

Hi Sfmars,
I included my ETA # in the signature. I have not contacted the BEC for a screenshot yet - may be too early.

Sai786 said:
Hi dsugandhi,

Could you tell us whether you got any existence check sort of query at DBEC level? I do remember that you mentiond sometime back.

When I requested screenshot to file 6th year extension, I had "Existence Check Failled" in the screenshot. So I asked my attorney about it. She said it is kind of software bug so we did nothing about it.

Backup

sfmars said:
dsugandhi,

Congratulation,

Good luck on your next steps, Just for curiosity what are you going to do with this approval ? ... as I know you have used substituted LC sometime ago.

Anyway good luck

sfmars,

I have already used substituted LC but want to keep my original LC as backup till my I-140 gets certified. I have noticed at I-140 level about 20% people get one or the other RFEs. So If my substituted labor gets stuck in RFE trap or USCIS keeps I-140 RD as PD for the I-485 then I will use my original LC for new I-140.

Hai sfmars could you respond?

Hi sfmars,

Could you findout at what date your friend labor got approved? becoz mine is two days after this PD and I did not any queries at State Level.

Your help is highly appreciated.

sfmars
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

One of my friends in CA got approval today,

His data is:

EB3/RIR/CA
PD: 11/17/2003
RD: 09/2004
45DL: 12/2004
NOF: NO
45 Day Letter: Not yet
Case Status: Data Review

Another approval for MI

JelkaLj reported about his/her approval on DallasBEC@yahoogroups.com
It is the second approval with PD > 09/2003 I saw from Michigan.

IT IS NOT MY APPROVAL I JUST DID CUT AND PASTE !!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Officialy MI SWA stopped to clear cases with PD > 09/2003.

Should we think that DBEC started to work with SWA cases ?
=========================================================

I just got my labor certification approved on November, 15

Case is from Michigan, EB3,
PD November 19, 2003
type RIR
45 days letter sent back on September 12, 2005

Good luck to everybody....

Last edited by a moderator:
what about Oregon?

Dear members, gurus,

My PD is Oct 2003, Oregon. Never made it regional. Not received 45 DL.

What timeframe, would you say, I am looking at for a response from DBEC on my LC? Are we talking 6 months? more? or simply unknown

I greatly appreciate your opinions. Thank you.

RR70

RR70 said:
Dear members, gurus,

My PD is Oct 2003, Oregon. Never made it regional. Not received 45 DL.

What timeframe, would you say, I am looking at for a response from DBEC on my LC? Are we talking 6 months? more? or simply unknown

I greatly appreciate your opinions. Thank you.

RR70

These are the questions everyone is begging for an answer. There is no method to their (DOL) madness. It is anybody's guess....

Labor Approved

First of all, I'd like to thank you everyone of this board for sharing the information! That gave me a lot of comfort and patience to ease my anxiety during the long wait.

Been a long time silent watcher of this board, I'd like to share my happiness with you. My lawyer called me yesterday and notified that my labor got approved. :) Following is my information. I may not answer your question because that's all I know.

EB3/RIR/IL
PD: 11/07/2003
RD: don't know, probably 05/2004
45DL: 03/2005
ETA Case: D-05010-XXXXX
Case Source:Region
Case Status when requesting screenshot: RIR

For those who are still waiting as I was last week, just be patient and live your normal life. The day will come.

Thanks again everyone, especially the active members here (I don't keep the names in my mind)!

I will move on to I-140.

I got it

Finally I received an Email from lawyer that my lc has been approved. I don't have the approval date as of today but will provide it once I have it.

All who have been waiting ... I'd like you all to have patience and I believe that they( BEC people) are working there for a change :) and all prayers will be answered.

All details are there in my signature please go thru it ...and if U need something else please feel free to ask me.

thanks
Vivek

Dec 2003 Labor approved

Today my employer called me and informed about my labor approval.

Here are the details:
EB3-RIR-IL
PD: 12/01/2003
RD: june/july 2004
45 day letter :march 2005
ETA case no:05005-xxxxx
Labor approval hard copy received on 11/22/2005

Good Luck to all and thanks to everyone for sharing the information.

congrats

esh03 said:

Here are the details:
EB3-RIR-IL

Congratulations
does this mean the approvals queue has reached december when can i expect my approval PD 5/2004

Congratulations....to all who got their LABOR Approval

Trust me guys can't wait to get good news from employer/attorney or from Mail man...????

Hope I will get my LABOR approval soon..what do you think guys...?

RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR/EB3
PD DEC'31'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog center per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

Waiting for approval..

The approvals are really encouraging and giving the hope for rest of us. I don't know when to expect my approval.

PD: 11/19/2003
RD: 08/02/04
NOF at State Level: NO

Oct 2003 PD from MI

burgas said:
Hi Sfmars,
I included my ETA # in the signature. I have not contacted the BEC for a screenshot yet - may be too early.

Burgas, Sfmars and others from MI:

My PD is Oct 2003, I think it never made it to Regional. Did anyone around the same PD get 45 day letter? I see that Burgas has a PD in Dec 2003. I tried calling my lawyer to get some info about SWA cases from MI, but did not get any useful information.

Can someone provide more information?

Thanks,
Karnish

Estimated Time

Dear Friends,

I am a new user to this forum.

Here are my details:
Labor PD: 29-DECEMBER-2003
45 Days Letter Answered: 15-APRIL-2005

Can anyone of you kindly let me know when can I expect my Labor Approval?

Thanks in Advance!

karnish said:
Burgas, Sfmars and others from MI:

My PD is Oct 2003, I think it never made it to Regional. Did anyone around the same PD get 45 day letter? I see that Burgas has a PD in Dec 2003. I tried calling my lawyer to get some info about SWA cases from MI, but did not get any useful information.

Can someone provide more information?

Thanks,
Karnish

Karnish,

Based on my knowledge people from MI, with PD around mine, got 45DL sometime in September. Burgas got his 45DL, I know that some people in this forum with PD Nov 2003 also said that they got ones sometime in Sept

Congrates. Good luck to your I-140 and later stages.

Good to see Dec\03 approvals. :D

esh03 said:

Here are the details:
EB3-RIR-IL