Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I'm with u.

I'm one who got 45 letter this Jan and my PD is April, 2002. My RD is May, 2003. (EB2/RIR, CA) Unfortunately, I haven't got approved so far.

I asked my company's lawyer about this, she only told me to be patient. Besides, she also told me there was a "failed existence check" that was part of the 45-day notice. Although the lawyer responded with all the necessary information regarding the existence of the company, she still believes that it may take the BEC some additional time to process the case given the failed existence issue. So according to her, that might be the reason why I didn't receive approvals till now. I don't know if she is right. But what really worries me is that BEC didn't correct the failed existence of the company at all and ignored my case. I asked the lawyer to check for me if the problem has been fixed , but never got her reply :-(

whatever2002 said:
I didn't get any NOF on SWA or regional level. If BEC had any problem on my case, accroding to the published rules and input from gurus like Icarus, gp, they would probably send inquiries to the attorney/employer. One of your statements, "remaned to state in BEC", is a pretty wild guess and hard to believe. davidyee's case has much ealier PD with no problem, still got approved so late. Just want to know if there are other people with 45 letter and 2002 PD, still not appoved.

Got my Labor approved today.

I never used to see this forum as I
thought my Labor approval will not come before the end of 2006.
Last week One of my friend told me to check this forum.
And to my utter disbelief DBEC had started moving.
I have been a silence reader of this forum since then.

Thanks a lot for valuable information you guys have been putting here.
Also sincerely hope for an early approval for all of you (specially 2002, 2003).

EB3 RIR IL
PD--> Nov 10 2003
RD--> May 2004
Regional received --> June 2004
NOF--> None
45 day letter received --> Mar 2005
45 Day letter Replied --> April 2005
Approval Date --> Nov 21 2005

One of my friends in CA got approval today,

His data is:

EB3/RIR/CA
PD: 11/17/2003
RD: 09/2004
45DL: 12/2004
NOF: NO

Finally, after almost 3 years, I received news today of my LC approval. It's been long and painful, but this should be cause for some hope and comfort for those of you who, like me, had a priority date in 2002 and didn't seem to be getting anywhere.

PD: 12/2002
CA/RIR/EB2

I think most of the people receive their approvals soon.........i strongly beleive ..i see lot's of approval coming.........my company it self received around 15 approvals in b/n Aug 2003 and Nov 2003 -- most of the cases are filed in IL ( of course mine is nov 13, 2003 and it's Approved on Nov 10 2003).........unless until some thing goe's wrong.......DBLC is approving more cases ( I think most of the cases are Regional and RIR ) when compare with PBLC........

congrats

Congratulations gappu, LCHopeful, Paradesi2000.

Special thanks to Paradesi2000 for posting such a detailed information.

Hope I will have some luck in hearing news as my PD is 11/24/2003, CA/RIR/EB3.

11/06/2003 Labor Approved

Today my employer called me and informed about my labor approval.

Here is my detail:
EB2-RIR
PD: 11/06/2003
RD: 09/2003
Labor approval hard copy received on 11/21/2005
Labor approved on: Don't know yet

At state level I had a query for business necessity for Master's degree.
At Dallas backlog processing level, they asked for address change letter as my employer moved to new location.

ICARUS, Justwatching, gp111, sfmars and every member of the forum, I appreciate all your help. You guys are having amazing information. Please keep helping everyone.

Dipesh Sugandhi

I have been a silent reader of this forum for a long time. I am in the same boat - failed existence check - I work for a large multistate Non for profit oranization...
My LCA never made it to regional, I am loosing any hopes that will see it any time soon...As of today, I am in my 6th year of the H1B...

dsugandhi.. Congragulations..

Hi dsugandhi,

Could you tell us whether you got any existence check sort of query at DBEC level? I do remember that you mentiond sometime back.

dsugandhi
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2004

11/06/2003 Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my detail:
EB2-RIR

At Dallas backlog processing level, they asked for address change letter as my employer moved to new location.

ICARUS, Justwatching, gp111, sfmars and every member of the forum, I appreciate all your help. You guys are having amazing information. Please keep helping everyone.

Dipesh Sugandhi

burgas said:
I have been a silent reader of this forum for a long time. I am in the same boat - failed existence check - I work for a large multistate Non for profit oranization...
My LCA never made it to regional, I am loosing any hopes that will see it any time soon...As of today, I am in my 6th year of the H1B...

Hi burgas,

At least you got 45DL which I do not have with earlier PD.
Since you are on the 6th year of the H1, did you try to get screenshot from Philly or Dallas. If yes could you provide more details regarding your case?

Could you provide 5 first digits of your case number D-XXXXX ?

Congratulation

dsugandhi said:

Here is my detail:
EB2-RIR

Dipesh Sugandhi

dsugandhi,

Congratulation,

Good luck on your next steps, Just for curiosity what are you going to do with this approval ? ... as I know you have used substituted LC sometime ago.

Anyway good luck

My Friends Labor got approved

Hi ,

One of my friend's Labor got approved three days back and today he got a call from his HR.
Here are the details:

State: Illinois
PD: October 2003
EB3/RIR
Made it to Regional
45 Day Letter received in March 2004.

Just wanted to share with you guys.

Thanks,
Waitinginque.

LCHopeful said:
Finally, after almost 3 years, I received news today of my LC approval. It's been long and painful, but this should be cause for some hope and comfort for those of you who, like me, had a priority date in 2002 and didn't seem to be getting anywhere.

PD: 12/2002
CA/RIR/EB2
Congratulations, LCHopeful! Can you share your RD? Thanks!

dsugandhi said:

Here is my detail:
EB2-RIR

Dipesh Sugandhi

Congratulations Dipesh ! and thanks for all the useful info that you provide to the forum. Good luck with future steps.

Sure. My RD was 11/2003. Replied to 45-day letter sometime in Mar, 2005. Got my certification letter in the mail today, same as my attorneys, just as I was beginning to despair. So chin up. Yours should be resolved soon as well.

whatever2002 said:
Congratulations, LCHopeful! Can you share your RD? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
dsugandhi said:

Here is my detail:
EB2-RIR

Dipesh Sugandhi

Congratulations. Wish you all the best for the remaining steps.

Will the SWA cases ever be touched?

It seemed that everyone was so happy with the approvals of regional cases. What about the SWA cases? It is just unfair for us with a priority date in 2001/2002, but never made to regional office. What can we do?!

Finally Finally Finally

Finally

I received that sweet phone call from my lawyer saying they go our approved labor yesterday.
PD: OCT 2003
Many times I had lost my hopes but this portal helped me a lot. I want to thank everybody who participate in this forum. You guys are really helpfull.
To those who haven't received their Labor, I wish them good luck.
See you in I-140 and I-485 portal.