Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sfmars.

See the extensive discussion on this topic in the thread:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=146611

It seems that this is somewhat grey area and lawyers interpretation would not matter, since uscis has already established their own interpretation.

Most of the 140s which get approved in sub labor cases have the PD of the sub labor. This is consistent with the theory that dsu wrote 2-3 pages ago.

sfmars said:
GCPD0102 and WhyThisDelay,

Would you feel comfortable to show this document to your attorney and ask his interpretation ?
http://uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll/in...mplates&fn=document-frame.htm#slb-8cfrsec2045

info

sunofeast_GC said:
GetOneLC,

Did you received any query at state level? Please reply this.. it will help us... I am really gald to know that BEC is approving case with code D-05147-XXXX.

my code is D-5111-XXXX.doesnt that mean mine shud be approved first .on what basis they assign these code numerals?
PD 5/2004

Breath-Taking House Voting Schedules and Need for Contact with the Members of the Hou

11/14/2005: Breath-Taking House Voting Schedules and Need for Contact with the Members of the House within Today and Tomorrow

The House is scheduled to adjourn after the some voting activities between tomorrow evening and Friday evening, November 18, 2005 for the Thanksgiving break. Currently, no voting activities are scheduled on the House floor until and after the first week of December 2005, once the House misses to vote for H.R. 4241 before the Thanksgiving! Besides, there is no roll call scheduled for any bills or resolutions today and the earliest voting is not expected until tomorrow evening. Accordingly, today and tomorrow are the critical dates for the businesses, schools, and immigration supporters to contact en masse the members of the House so that this bill is passed within this week. The House is under political pressure to act on the deficit reduction bill (H.R. 4241). Please act now!!

Chocolate said:
my code is D-5111-XXXX.doesnt that mean mine shud be approved first .on what basis they assign these code numerals?
PD 5/2004
the code you are refering to is based on the date when your case has been entered in to the BEC system. The processing is done based on the PD.
for information on how the code D-5111-XXXX is generated please see previously posted messages or frequently asked questions
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194023

Pravin Patel said:
Dear Friends,
At last, I got approval of my LC by post to me, my employer and my lawyer to day. It was signed on Nov. 07, 2005.

My data as under :
----------------
Priority date : Nov. 07, 2003
Regional Date : May 14, 2004
ETA # : D - 05011-xxxxx

Pravin.... :) :) :)

Hello Pravin, Congrates.
Can you please post, in which state was your Labour filed from.

analysis

gth999 said:
the code you are refering to is based on the date when your case has been entered in to the BEC system. The processing is done based on the PD.
for information on how the code D-5111-XXXX is generated please see previously posted messages or frequently asked questions
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194023
but isnt D-5111-xxxx earlier entered case in BEC database compared to D-5147-xxxx?

tracker_chicago
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravin Patel
Dear Friends,
At last, I got approval of my LC by post to me, my employer and my lawyer to day. It was signed on Nov. 07, 2005.

My data as under :
----------------

Pravin....

Hello Pravin, Congrates.

Was your Labour filed from IL? and your job title is Medical Technologist, Chief is that correct? and your employer name is Doctor's General Laboratory? am I correct? and city of your employer Hickory Hills? am I correct? please post whether these are details are same or not?

Chocolate said:
PD 5/2004

GCCovet
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofeast_GC
GetOneLC,

Did you received any query at state level? Please reply this.. it will help us... I am really gald to know that BEC is approving case with code D-05147-XXXX.

Sunofeast_GC,
Looks like you have delusion regarding BEC approving cases with D-05147-XXXX. It is true that we are seeing some cases getting approved with D-05147 and onwards, but, BEC does not follow Case# but they do take PD in consideration.
For example a case # with D-05147-22222 may have PD Dec 2003 which is not being currently processed but a case with D-05249-22222 having PD=Oct 9 2003 may be in process (or processed already).

Case number gets assigned depending when they were entered in the BEC database. A case with PD=Oct 9 2003 CA may not be having preceding (or) following case number for another case with PD=Oct 9 2003 IL. But both the cases (if there were no RFE's or NOF's) might get processed (assigned to BEC staff for LC adjudication) almost simultaneously.

NOV 7th 2003 Approval!!!!!!

Congratulations Pravinbhai Patel.

Looks like DBEC is working as predicted earlier...... I wish and hope the same pace is maintained till all cases are cleared.

Hopefully, by the end of This month (Nov 2005) we might see approval of Dec 2003 cases.

GCCovet said:
Congratulations Pravinbhai Patel.

Looks like DBEC is working as predicted earlier...... I wish and hope the same pace is maintained till all cases are cleared.

Hopefully, by the end of This month (Nov 2005) we might see approval of Dec 2003 cases.

What the reason for celebration do you see ?

Regional Cases which require just only review take them more than 1 year.
And number of regional cases is 25K-30K out of 170K total. They are very slow. They should have cleared those regional 30K just for 2 months if they follow their original promisses to clear backlog for 2.5 years

What the speed should we expect when they start to work with SWA cases (which requires much more job to be done) ? One month for three months of their work or even worse.

Please Act immediately...my humble request

Hello everyone,

'Sometimes, a mom doesn't feed until her baby cries.'

We suffered 5/6/7/8 long years and did nothing for ourselves except writing thousand of lines of code for our companies. It is now time to up your voice. Please send fax to your congressmen/senators to support bill S. 1932. www.isnamerica.org. It takes only 5 second to register and send faxes. Please, please act. Time is ticking.

--------------
Congrates to Pravin for his LC approval.
Pravin's case is a special handling case (Health care professional).
So, Computer professionals with PD Nov' 03, it is too early to celebrate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

RIR-Chicago
PD: 2/2004
RD: 9/2004
45-day letter replied on 3/2005
Case #: D-05063.....
Business profession

Next Feb will be 2 yrs since my PD. Does it mean that I could get my LC approval within the next two months?

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

there is no hard and fast rule as such but the trend so far seems to say yes.
All the best

tuchicago said:
Hi,

RIR-Chicago
PD: 2/2004
RD: 9/2004
45-day letter replied on 3/2005
Case #: D-05063.....
Business profession

Next Feb will be 2 yrs since my PD. Does it mean that I could get my LC approval within the next two months?

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

There is a good news and there is a bad news here for U sri_kaza
The good news is that the case is not closed yet as the email was received recently.
The bad news is that now with this issue your case has been delayed a little.

However actively working with your employer/attorney will resolve this issue and DOL will definitely understand the confusion and I am guessing your case has been delayed for max 2 months( MAXIMUM 2 months, mind U)

The e-mail U received seems to prove that they opened your file recently, and had the letter from the employer been present there, it would have been approved so far, which is sadly not the case :(

However that confirms that the case has not yet been closed, so stick to it and my bet would be U get it approved in this calendar year ... don't lose hope. Also remember this is not affecting your PD ... so its OK.
I understand it relieves a little tension ... but a little more patience won't hurt Unow that U have already waited 2 years. BUT actively work with your attorney/employer ...that would be the key

All the best :)

sri_kaza said:
I am confused and little worried about my case which suddenly took a detour. There was a change of address of my employer which was not communicated to the DOL/DBEC/Attorney(My bad).
Back then when 45 day letter was received by attorney and the response(duly signed by Emp) was sent in April 05 and we have been waiting for the good news.
To my surpirse,now my attorney reced am e-mail that 45 day letter sent to the employer was returned undelivered(obviously because of change of address). In other words the CC to the employer was undelivered but the attorney's was responded. I wonder what would have happened to the attorney's response ! Would it have been recorded in the system as received? or case closed based on "No response". If the latter is true, why would the att. get the e-mail now after 7 months. If it were to be closed based on the latter, shouldn't it have been done then back in May, June or so ? If it was closed, is there a chance of reopening ?
However my attorney is writing a letter to them explaining the situation, though.
Need your thoughts and guidance please ?

Thanks
IL/RIR/EB2
PD: Sept 03
RD: Apr 04

gcseeker2002 said:
If the Case Status says "RIR" does it mean it has cleared state and is in Regional

Case source = Regional means ur case reached to reagional & forwarded to
BPC. I guess now-a-days BPCs are not showing case status anymore !!

Case #

My lawyer just told me that they have not received any case # for my case from the Dallas BEC. My perception so far was that the case # has nothing to do with BEC, it is supposed to be an ETA case# and should be created once your Labour is filed.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.

Your 45 day letter has the case#. Starts with a D-xxxx...check that out

guptaviv said:
My lawyer just told me that they have not received any case # for my case from the Dallas BEC. My perception so far was that the case # has nothing to do with BEC, it is supposed to be an ETA case# and should be created once your Labour is filed.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sai786,
Please dont post confidential info here. Use personal mails while discussing confidential details.
--MC
Sai786 said:
tracker_chicago
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravin Patel
Dear Friends,

My data as under :
----------------

Pravin....

Hello Pravin, Congrates.

Was your Labour filed from IL? and your job title is Medical Technologist, Chief is that correct? and your employer name is Doctor's General Laboratory? am I correct? and city of your employer Hickory Hills? am I correct? please post whether these are details are same or not?