Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
My Case number is D-05133-XXXXX and my PD is 05/02/2003 (TX/RIR) and still waiting for my approval. Don't know why few of us are left :confused:

At state level the department had a few clarification questions on my case. Did they have on yours?

Maybe they are approving only straight forward cases (no questions at state level) and moving all the rest to a separate queue.

Could those who should have received their approvals by now comment on this theory?

Last edited by a moderator:
UG. said:
At state level the department had a few clarification questions on my case. Did they have on yours?

Maybe they are approving only straight forward cases (no questions at state level) and moving all the rest to a separate queue.

Could those who should have received their approvals by now comment on this theory?

Couple of my friends whose cases were cleared by state but state had questions regarding them - RFE , did not get an approvals although their turn was three months ago. I think that state did some marks on the cases when they requeired RFE

I would recommend for people whose cases regioanl and skipped and they got RFE from state to create a separate thread.

UG. said:

You might be right because I had a query at the state level, but it was replied and the case was moved to regional. Now why they have to put it in the separate queue? Are they trying to reinvent the wheel? :eek:

june_16 said:
congratulations on your approval..
did u ever request a screenshot during your wait??
if yes....what did it say?
did u ever get any RFEs during your wait for LC?
thank you in advance for your response.
No, I didn't request a screenshot and didn't get any RFEs during my wait for LC.

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
You might be right because I had a query at the state level, but it was replied and the case was moved to regional. Now why they have to put it in the separate queue? Are they trying to reinvent the wheel? :eek:
my pd is SEP 2003 and I did not receive the LC yet. I know they are processing OCT 2003 based in the tracker. I remember that I had a query at state level and I dont know in what regard it was. My lawyer will not disclose any info. It looks like they skipped my LC also :(

query at the state level

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:

Amit. UG and sfmars.

Even I had a query at the state level, but it was replied and the case was moved to regional. I think it was because of my salary. Now my salary is good and I hope they will certify my case based on current salary ....

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
My Case number is D-05133-XXXXX and my PD is 05/02/2003 (TX/RIR) and still waiting for my approval. Don't know why few of us are left :confused:
My PD is 09/30/2002, still no clue.

sunofeast_GC said:
Amit. UG and sfmars.

Even I had a query at the state level, but it was replied and the case was moved to regional. I think it was because of my salary. Now my salary is good and I hope they will certify my case based on current salary ....

They need to compare the value of your salary which was filed in the petition with the prevailing wage at the moment of filing. The only one requirement for your current salary - it should not be less than it was filed.

Your salary can be raised/reduced but it can not be less than it was filed in the petition at any moment of green card process.

sunofeast_GC said:
Amit. UG and sfmars.

My belief is if the case is skipped (because of NOF at state/regional or delay is 45 days letter or reopened or whatever reason … ) then it is processed by the case number rather than PD. This is based of the tracker maintained by JW (kudos to him for doing a fantastic job)
Any thoughts …

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
My belief is if the case is skipped (because of NOF at state/regional or delay is 45 days letter or reopened or whatever reason … ) then it is processed by the case number rather than PD. This is based of the tracker maintained by JW (kudos to him for doing a fantastic job)
Any thoughts …

Any guess when we should expect approval?

Pending Case

sunofeast_GC, Amit, UG and sfmars

That was a good logic you guys brought. I also had query at State level related to salary and it moved to regional. Not eard anything on my case. Not even 45-day letter. In case new thread is created, please post reply.

PD July 2002
Texas

sunofeast_GC said:
Amit. UG and sfmars.

LC approved

Hey Guys,

Saturday I found a letter in my mailbox addressed from DFLC Backlog Elimination Center. Big size envelope. As other folks reported, the text is nothing special – a final decision is reached and LC certified. ETA 750A&B forms were not included and probably went to attorney. Letter was dated Nov 7th.

My info

CA/EB2
PD: Oct 30, 2003
Cleared SWA on 10/24/2004
ETA #: D-05147-XXXXX
Screen shot on 9/13/2005
Case Source: State
45-day received 6/8/2005

There are few things I’d like to point out. First, I wasn’t really expecting to get my LC approved in November. My expectation was for this to happen between Jan and June of 2006. Knowing how many people have PD of 2002, 2001 and earlier makes me feel lucky and feel compassion for these folks.
Second, this is a great forum to share information and calm anxiety for everyone. Thank you everyone and keep up the great work.
Also, if you notice the screen shot showed case source as “state” even though the application cleared SWA a year ago. There were few questions on that, it’s looks like everything is Ok and few folks can breath easier.

I’ll still be around but now off to the next hurdle and message thread.
Bless you all and Best of Luck,
GT

Finally Certified

Hi Guys

Just want to share good news about my LC is certified after 2 years long run. I got the email from lawyer as she actually recived it on Nov 7th. Good Luck to all u guys for sharing all the info. See u in 140 forums.

RIR EB3 IL
PD:Aug22, 2003
Approval date:Oct27,2005
Recieved date:Nov7,2005.

Did you received any query at state level?

GetOneLC,

Did you received any query at state level? Please reply this.. it will help us... I am really gald to know that BEC is approving case with code D-05147-XXXX.

GetOneLC said:
Hey Guys,

Saturday I found a letter in my mailbox addressed from DFLC Backlog Elimination Center. Big size envelope. As other folks reported, the text is nothing special – a final decision is reached and LC certified. ETA 750A&B forms were not included and probably went to attorney. Letter was dated Nov 7th.

My info

CA/EB2
PD: Oct 30, 2003
Cleared SWA on 10/24/2004
ETA #: D-05147-XXXXX
Screen shot on 9/13/2005
Case Source: State
45-day received 6/8/2005

There are few things I’d like to point out. First, I wasn’t really expecting to get my LC approved in November. My expectation was for this to happen between Jan and June of 2006. Knowing how many people have PD of 2002, 2001 and earlier makes me feel lucky and feel compassion for these folks.
Second, this is a great forum to share information and calm anxiety for everyone. Thank you everyone and keep up the great work.
Also, if you notice the screen shot showed case source as “state” even though the application cleared SWA a year ago. There were few questions on that, it’s looks like everything is Ok and few folks can breath easier.

I’ll still be around but now off to the next hurdle and message thread.
Bless you all and Best of Luck,
GT

sunofeast_GC said:
GetOneLC,

Did you received any query at state level? Please reply this.. it will help us... I am really gald to know that BEC is approving case with code D-05147-XXXX.

While my LC was at state, the HR received an assessment notice from the EDD. The assessment asked to re-post the job description for 10 days and show that I have a higher wage. A month after the HR did the re-post my LC cleared state.
Other than that, it's been fairly uneventful.
GT

approval for PD 2003 who had query at state level ?

sunofeast_GC said:
GetOneLC,

Any Labor approval for PD 2003 who had query at state level ?

I got a query when my Labor was at State (IL)

My pd is 2 Sep 2003 from IL state. I remember I got a query when my case was in State. I haven't heard anything from my attorney.
:mad:
UG. said:
Did you have NOF (Notice of Finding) at state level?