Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

nutcracker1978 said:
Hard copy in the mail from Dallas BEC.

Thanks,

So I got it correct "the hard copy of the approval letter is sent to the attorney, employer and the applicant?

IS this true for both the BEC ( Philly and Dallas)?

Regards

Labor approved - but lawyer and employer did not recieve originals.

I have also been a silent observer in this forum. I have received a hard copy of my LC approval on Sep 07. The LC was actually approved on July 13. Because I moved, it took almost 2 months in mail. My concern is - my lawyer and employer did not receive copy and original of form 750.

Has anyone faced similar problem? If yes, what was your course of action?

gc2162 said:
I have also been a silent observer in this forum. I have received a hard copy of my LC approval on Sep 07. The LC was actually approved on July 13. Because I moved, it took almost 2 months in mail. My concern is - my lawyer and employer did not receive copy and original of form 750.

Has anyone faced similar problem? If yes, what was your course of action?
Congrats, don't worry, it is taking approx. that much time for approval to reach to the applicant/lawyer/employer.

what is yor PD?

vsaxena said:
Congrats, don't worry, it is taking approx. that much time for approval to reach to the applicant/lawyer/employer.

what is yor PD?

Thanks,

My PD is 12/26/2002. I still don't understand why my employer and lawyer did not receive the originals eventhough it was mailed 2 months back. I was reading other threads and saw aggie2000 and alex904 have similar situations.

gc2162 said:
Thanks,

My PD is 12/26/2002. I still don't understand why my employer and lawyer did not receive the originals eventhough it was mailed 2 months back. I was reading other threads and saw aggie2000 and alex904 have similar situations.
They have backlog in their mailing dept., in your case it's only 2 months while I have seen cases for which approvals were sent out after 3-4 months.

thanks,

gc2162 said:
Thanks,

congrats gc2162,
Generally the BEC is taking 1-3 months to mail out the approved L.C's. There r two different dates. Approval date and mail date. Check the stamp date on the envelope. If urs was mailed out a couple of months back as u said, then
ask u lawyer to contact the BEC regarding his copy or else u can wait for a week for the other copies to arrive.
--MC

Yes - it is possible.
Chocolate said:
by the speed they are going in dallas it looks like my labor will be cleared in 2 years .its pathetic.is it possible that with one labor pending in backlog center i can file for perm .as my PD is May 2004 no point hoping to get it cleared soon to .can i file perm ?please give me ur inputs.

Only hope.

ICARUS,

Why you are not updating queue status?

You are our only & only hope.

Pl. come back and update.

You might be very busy but spare some time for us.

Thanks

Approval letter received

Yesterday's mail brought me a letter from DBEC with good news. Since it was friday, I don't know if lawyer got his copy yet.

DBEC letter to your house?

Hi Undy,

I have read your post, could you tell me if the DBEC letter came to your house or office? if it was sent to your house..so you did not change address the last 3 years?

Could you scan and show the actual letter? of course feel free to tag the non-public info.

are you EB3? if yes when do you estimate to fill for I485, as of today there are no visas for EB3.

thx
-Eric
PD March2003
case status: RIR
H1B in Silicon Valley California

eromero said:
Hi Undy,

I have read your post, could you tell me if the DBEC letter came to your house or office? if it was sent to your house..so you did not change address the last 3 years?

Could you scan and show the actual letter? of course feel free to tag the non-public info.

are you EB3? if yes when do you estimate to fill for I485, as of today there are no visas for EB3.

thx
-Eric
PD March2003
case status: RIR
H1B in Silicon Valley California

The letter came to my home. You've guessed it right - I did not change my address for more than last 3 years.
Can't scan the letter right now, but there's nothing to show actually. It's in a plain white letter size envelope. The letter itself has two pages: first is just the address (shows through the envelope window), the second says "the final determination about your case has been made, certified, bla-bla. No additional info, no letterhead, just text and DOL's logo. The forms are not there, they have been sent to lawyer cc employer, but not beneficiary.
I'm EB-2, so I'm hoping to file before sep 30.

Please help me

I am new in this forum. My case is in Dallas BEC. I received and reply the 45 days letter in May 2005... Could anyone tell me how long could take to get my approval? My visa will expire next May and I do not know what to do about it... Thank you
PD: May 2004

ETA Number Query

Hi,
Could anyone please let me know how do you get the ETA # . Is it only obtained from the screenshot ?

Is a T- ... ETA number assigned automatically by DOL before the 45 day letter is sent and is then coverted to a P-... number after the 45 day letter is replied.

My lawyer has received the 45 day letter, but my lawyer is saying that they don't have any ETA # for my case. Is this possible ?

Any response would be appreciated.

puzzled

i filed my labor in may 2004 but didnt get 45day letter still .my visa expires in feb 2006 how long will it take to get labor approved .the case had cleared state and gone to regional when it was sent to back log center .can i use perm as an other option of getting labor .?any inputs is helpful.i am having masters and qualified for EB2

PUzzled

i filed my labor in may 2004 but didnt get 45day letter still .my visa expires in feb 2006 how long will it take to get labor approved .the case had cleared state and gone to regional when it was sent to back log center .can i use perm as an other option of getting labor .?any inputs is helpful.i am having masters and qualified for EB2

Your lawer is hiding something or not giving you the right information. The ETA# should be on the 45-day letter.

cal_labor said:
Hi,
Could anyone please let me know how do you get the ETA # . Is it only obtained from the screenshot ?

Is a T- ... ETA number assigned automatically by DOL before the 45 day letter is sent and is then coverted to a P-... number after the 45 day letter is replied.

My lawyer has received the 45 day letter, but my lawyer is saying that they don't have any ETA # for my case. Is this possible ?

Any response would be appreciated.