Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

calabor said:
Dude are you sure?
The link itself crashed my IE
and us dept of state itself shows only SEP'05
bulletin.

Yes. Mine crashed too. I would wait to "confirm it" from the official web site. They should publish it in a couple of days.

If it is TRUE then we are all doomed; both EB3 & EB2..

GC_from_NJ said:
Don't panic! Even if these dates are true, it only means that they're trying to enforce the so called FIFO at the I-485 stage. They couldn't do it at the BECs, not to mention PERM, so with ancient cut-off dates they can control the flow. With these dates nobody will be able to file for I-485 in the next few months, so BECs can work on the 2001 and 2002 SWA cases. Once those are cleared, I'm sure the cut-off dates will jump years.
Just relax!

What you say makes sence, if thats true then all 2001 & 2002 PD guys for whom BEC has been unfair so far....relax USCIS is being more fair to you. But they are going to have to hold up 485 processing just waiting for BEC to get done with older PDs....thats bad...more delays. I wish they cahnge AC21 to say we can switch jobs once 140 is approved or USCIS even if they dont process 485s...can still accept applications so that we can use AC21.

calabor said:
Dude are you sure?
The link itself crashed my IE
and us dept of state itself shows only SEP'05
bulletin.

tried the link in mozilla/linux -- worked
the dates are correct!!

EB1 is also retro!!

CATEGORY ALLX CHIN IND MEXICO PHILS
E1 C 1-Jan-00 1-Aug-02 C C
E2 C 1-May-00 1-Nov-99 C C
E3 1-Mar-01 1-May-00 1-Jan-98 1-Jan-01 1-Mar-01

I sent a request this morning for a screenshot to Phily and received an answer in a matter of minutes that my case is still pending with Final Review status (it's been 2 months now since I got that status first time). Two hours after I received this screenshot my lawyer called me and said that they received the approved hardcopy. Gotta celebrate the end of 2 year and 8 months waiting period.

PD 01/2003
State TX
Case # D-04286

Case Status: RIR

Do you know what they mean by Case Status: RIR?

RajWaitingonLCA said:
What is your Regional Date please?

Thanks
CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

chicagolady said:

Team 1:
Team 1(a) is responsible for entering the data on the application (ETA 750) into the CAPS system, reviewing the application for completeness, and scanning the application into CAPS. If an application is determined to be incomplete, CAPS will automatically generate a letter to the applying employer and attorney giving the employer 45 days to furnish the missing information (45-day letter). When the employers and attorneys respond to letters, the incoming responses are processed by Team 1(b), which is responsible for entering new and changed data in CAPS. Team 1(c), the quality control unit, is randomly assigned cases for which Team 1(a) has already entered data, and is responsible for reviewing the data entry for accuracy and tracking team and individual performance on accuracy of data entry.

I am not exactly sure when “Data Review” status are being assigned but very much sure Team 1 assigns such status.

Team 2 is the prevailing wage unit responsible for reviewing the applications for the adequacy of the wage offered to the alien, and to ensure that there is no unduly restrictive requirement for the position being offered, e.g., an unwarranted foreign language requirement. After this screening, the application is automatically forwarded to either the traditional recruitment team (3a) or the reduction-in-recruitment Team (3b) depending on the nature of the application. If the wage offered to the alien is too low, and/or there are unduly restrictive requirements, these deficiencies are flagged, and the application is forwarded to the appropriate recruitment team.

Once team 2 completes its work, case status will show “RIR” or “TR” based on filing type. If case status is “RIR” then it will go to “RIR” queue to be picked up by the team 3(b) in FIFO by PD for further processing. If case status is “TR” then it will go to “TR” queue to be picked up by the team 3(a) in FIFO by PD for further processing.

Team 3(a), the traditional recruitment team, supervises the recruitment effort for traditional applications. A traditional application is one in which the employer has not yet attempted to ascertain whether qualified U.S. workers are available for the position being offered to the alien. When the analyst initiates the supervised recruitment, CAPS automatically generates a recruitment letter to the applying employer detailing the required steps for ensuring that there are no qualified U.S. workers available. The analyst also enters a job order in America’s Job Bank (AJB) or the state job bank if arrangements have been made with the state of origin for the application. After receiving the recruitment results from the employer, the analyst determines if the effort is acceptable. If acceptable, CAPS generates a certification letter. If unacceptable, a Notice of Findings (NOF) is generated advising the employer of the steps required to correct the deficiencies in the recruitment effort.

Team 3(b) reviews the recruitment effort for reduction-in-recruitment applications. Reduction-in-recruitment (RIR) applications are ones in which the employer has conducted and documented a recruitment effort prior to submitting the application. The analyst reviews the documentation of the recruitment effort to ascertain whether it meets program requirements. The analyst also checks for recent layoffs at the firms. If the recruitment effort is acceptable, and there have been no recent layoffs, CAPS generates a certification letter. If there is a deficiency, a NOF letter is generated. If additional information is required, a remand letter is generated.

Once Team3(a) and Team3(b) completes its work, case status will show “Final Review” and will wait in “Final Review” queue to be picked up by Certifying Officer in FIFO by PD for further processing.

CO Team:
Certifying officer review the work done by all team and if he satisfies then he certifies the application and case status will show “Certified” and application will wait for mail room to post it to attorney/employer. Right now, there is no FIFO by PD for mailroom that’s why we are seeing applications are being posted and received in random order.

Mailroom:
Mailroom posts the “Certified” cases in random order to attorney/employers. Also posts the letter to beneficiary informing about “Certified” case status.

goutamc said:
Team 1:
Team 1(a) is responsible for entering the data on the application (ETA 750) into the CAPS system, reviewing the application for completeness, and scanning the application into CAPS. If an application is determined to be incomplete, CAPS will automatically generate a letter to the applying employer and attorney giving the employer 45 days to furnish the missing information (45-day letter). When the employers and attorneys respond to letters, the incoming responses are processed by Team 1(b), which is responsible for entering new and changed data in CAPS. Team 1(c), the quality control unit, is randomly assigned cases for which Team 1(a) has already entered data, and is responsible for reviewing the data entry for accuracy and tracking team and individual performance on accuracy of data entry.

I am not exactly sure when “Data Review” status are being assigned but very much sure Team 1 assigns such status.

Team 2 is the prevailing wage unit responsible for reviewing the applications for the adequacy of the wage offered to the alien, and to ensure that there is no unduly restrictive requirement for the position being offered, e.g., an unwarranted foreign language requirement. After this screening, the application is automatically forwarded to either the traditional recruitment team (3a) or the reduction-in-recruitment Team (3b) depending on the nature of the application. If the wage offered to the alien is too low, and/or there are unduly restrictive requirements, these deficiencies are flagged, and the application is forwarded to the appropriate recruitment team.

Once team 2 completes its work, case status will show “RIR” or “TR” based on filing type. If case status is “RIR” then it will go to “RIR” queue to be picked up by the team 3(b) in FIFO by PD for further processing. If case status is “TR” then it will go to “TR” queue to be picked up by the team 3(a) in FIFO by PD for further processing.

Team 3(a), the traditional recruitment team, supervises the recruitment effort for traditional applications. A traditional application is one in which the employer has not yet attempted to ascertain whether qualified U.S. workers are available for the position being offered to the alien. When the analyst initiates the supervised recruitment, CAPS automatically generates a recruitment letter to the applying employer detailing the required steps for ensuring that there are no qualified U.S. workers available. The analyst also enters a job order in America’s Job Bank (AJB) or the state job bank if arrangements have been made with the state of origin for the application. After receiving the recruitment results from the employer, the analyst determines if the effort is acceptable. If acceptable, CAPS generates a certification letter. If unacceptable, a Notice of Findings (NOF) is generated advising the employer of the steps required to correct the deficiencies in the recruitment effort.

Team 3(b) reviews the recruitment effort for reduction-in-recruitment applications. Reduction-in-recruitment (RIR) applications are ones in which the employer has conducted and documented a recruitment effort prior to submitting the application. The analyst reviews the documentation of the recruitment effort to ascertain whether it meets program requirements. The analyst also checks for recent layoffs at the firms. If the recruitment effort is acceptable, and there have been no recent layoffs, CAPS generates a certification letter. If there is a deficiency, a NOF letter is generated. If additional information is required, a remand letter is generated.

Once Team3(a) and Team3(b) completes its work, case status will show “Final Review” and will wait in “Final Review” queue to be picked up by Certifying Officer in FIFO by PD for further processing.

CO Team:
Certifying officer review the work done by all team and if he satisfies then he certifies the application and case status will show “Certified” and application will wait for mail room to post it to attorney/employer. Right now, there is no FIFO by PD for mailroom that’s why we are seeing applications are being posted and received in random order.

Mailroom:
Mailroom posts the “Certified” cases in random order to attorney/employers. Also posts the letter to beneficiary informing about “Certified” case status.
No Offence but BEC Is not using this system (CAPS), they are using Permanent Backlog System (PBLS). So this information could be misleading.

If those dats are true, they don't really make sense to me. Why they retrogress EB3 even father? Because of flow of nurse applications? Kinda sad, because I could file EB2 and my lawer screwed it. He was telling me that EB2 and EB3 categories are all the same and EB3 is going through even faster. What an idiot!

vsaxena said:
No Offence but BEC Is not using this system (CAPS), they are using Permanent Backlog System (PBLS). So this information could be misleading.

Thanks for correcting me, do you know where we can get real meanings of Data Review , Final Review in PBLS. I fee meanings may be close to what were defined in CAPS.

xbohdpukc said:
I sent a request this morning for a screenshot to Phily and received an answer in a matter of minutes that my case is still pending with Final Review status (it's been 2 months now since I got that status first time). Two hours after I received this screenshot my lawyer called me and said that they received the approved hardcopy. Gotta celebrate the end of 2 year and 8 months waiting period.

PD 01/2003
State TX
Case # D-04286

GoutamC(haddha?)
Look at this one, may be you are about to get happy news too!

Here is your answer...Chicagolady

1.Incomplete =45day letter not yet generated/Case not entered fully
2.Data Review =45day reply not recieved/45day reply not entered
Falls into TR/RIR Q
3.Closed or Withdrawn=45 day reply not recived/Employer closed/BEC erorneosly entered
4.RIR or TR=45 day reply recieved/data entered /under process
5.Final Review= With CO
6.Certified=Certified (May not yet mailed)

chicagolady said:

My Case status is CERTIFIED...but...

Today I got screenshot for my case, I didn't get ny screenshot when I send it from my yahoo mail account. Today I sent it from my office mail account and got it in 10m.
Yesterday my lawyer said he is still waiting for the 45 day letter. In the screenshot, the case status says its CERTIFIED. My lawyer didn't receive any approval.
Does anybody know whats going on? Can I believe my case as approved without even sending 45 day letter? Does anybody know how long does it take to get the approval papers, after the application is certified?
I don't know whether this is some mistake or just to be happy thinking its done.
Here are the details.
PD: 3/10/03 from MI
EB3/RIR
RD: 5/22/04
Reached Dallas BEC: 1/11/05
45 day letter not received
ETA: D-05011-XXXXX
Lawyer not received approval notice from BEC.

LaborSeekar said:
Today I got screenshot for my case, I didn't get ny screenshot when I send it from my yahoo mail account. Today I sent it from my office mail account and got it in 10m.
Yesterday my lawyer said he is still waiting for the 45 day letter. In the screenshot, the case status says its CERTIFIED. My lawyer didn't receive any approval.
Does anybody know whats going on? Can I believe my case as approved without even sending 45 day letter? Does anybody know how long does it take to get the approval papers, after the application is certified?
I don't know whether this is some mistake or just to be happy thinking its done.
Here are the details.
EB3/RIR

Remember reading in this forum, 45 day letters are sent both to the employer and the attorney. If both reply to the 45 letter, Employers response is considered. It is possible, your employer replied to the 45 day letter and had not informed you. Check with you employer / HR too.

I'm not very sure on this, Check with attorney/employer and confirm this. DBEC processes only based on 45 letter response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Priority dates update from immigration-law.com

If you are not already seen, the following is an update on immigtration-law.com :

================================================
09/12/2005: Manila Website Visa Cutoff Date Report - Need Verification

* The Manila site cutoff date report is too suspicious at this time that we advise readers not to be too alerted by the Manila site report until details are verified. It is not going to be too long before the official Visa Bulletin will be released by the U.S. Department of State. Additionally, the specific nature and purpose of the Manila site report will be clarified soon. Until that, we advise the readers to ignore the Manila site report.

http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
=======================================================

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Ditto here!! :mad:

waiting forLC said:
If you are not already seen, the following is an update on immigtration-law.com :

================================================
09/12/2005: Manila Website Visa Cutoff Date Report - Need Verification

* The Manila site cutoff date report is too suspicious at this time that we advise readers not to be too alerted by the Manila site report until details are verified. It is not going to be too long before the official Visa Bulletin will be released by the U.S. Department of State. Additionally, the specific nature and purpose of the Manila site report will be clarified soon. Until that, we advise the readers to ignore the Manila site report.

http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
=======================================================
Hi waiting forLC,
I am also on the same boat as u.My priority date is Jan2002.After I replied the 3-options letter from DOL SFO they denied my application and converted it to TR.I got the screen shot from Philly that the application is in Dallas with case status ="Incomplete" and T-xxxx-xxx.
Any idea when these TR cases will be on plate to eaten by DOL :mad:
dask_1

Question on automatic revalidation

I know this is totally irrelavant topic, but I don't have any other ways to reserch any more. I called my lawyer, searched the state travel web site, and even called US consulate in Canada. So please share me your experience.
I know H-1 can go visit Canana and come back within 30 days without applying the new visa. How about my parents? They are holding B2, the visa expired, but the I-94 is still valid.
I was told B2 can not, and would like to search for the confirmation who have done so or know someone has done so.

Thanks.

Congrats!

Congrats to you! I am pretty sure someone MUST have replied to your 45 day letter to Dallas BEC. It is unlikely that DBEC will process and certify a case that has not responded to the 45 day letter.

Please post here when you receive your letter (hard copy). My PD is 3/12/03 from CA. I have not requested a screenshot since I do not need it. Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting.

Thanks

LaborSeekar said:
Here are the details.
EB3/RIR