Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Everybody has the same questions as your's but nobody really knows for sure when his/her case is going to be approved! You can make your own prediction dpending on the current processing date in Dallas BEC (as per Icarus' it was March, 03 about 3 weeks ago)

SSara said:
I am new in this forum. My case is in Dallas BEC. I received and reply the 45 days letter in May 2005... Could anyone tell me how long could take to get my approval? My visa will expire next May and I do not know what to do about it... Thank you
PD: May 2004

vsaxena said:
Hi,

did you try Philly BEC, i am sure they will reply!

Hi Saxena,

I sent to Philly BEC and there is no reply from them too. Please advice any tips to get the response.

Thanks
CA RIR EB2
PD: Jun 2002
45 Days letter replied: Jan 2005
Case#: D-0430-XXXX

CAPD02 said:
Hi Saxena,

I sent to Philly BEC and there is no reply from them too. Please advice any tips to get the response.

Thanks
CA RIR EB2
PD: Jun 2002
45 Days letter replied: Jan 2005
Case#: D-0430-XXXX
CAPD02,

i would suggest you to keep sending e-mails to the philly and Dallas BEC and i am sure u will get the screenshot. i am very positive about philly BEC.

Make sure that you put appropraite subject in the e-mail.

Good Luck & keep us updated.

vsaxena said:
CAPD02,

i would suggest you to keep sending e-mails to the philly and Dallas BEC and i am sure u will get the screenshot. i am very positive about philly BEC.

Make sure that you put appropraite subject in the e-mail.

Good Luck & keep us updated.

Thanks Saxena. Subject I given " H1B Extension - LC Proof".

Any suggestion on subject?

CA - EB2 - RIR
Case: D-4310-XXXX
Dallas BEC
PD: June 2002

Please let's not abuse H1B7YR@ e-mail

CAPD02 said:
Thanks Saxena. Subject I given " H1B Extension - LC Proof".

Any suggestion on subject?

CA - EB2 - RIR
Case: D-4310-XXXX
Dallas BEC
PD: June 2002

I believe that we should not encourage pinging for the status
because it is taking resources from processing the applications where
they are needed the most. Then you have people with PD 2004 and 2005
that ping twice a week with the same result "Incomplete" and coming back
to the forum asking, what it means and then when can they expect to get
certified and then they bitch about BEC. This is not helping them or the rest
of the forum. I encourage all my fellow victims let's not make our situation
worse and let's not provide H1B7YR@ e-mail and related information anymore, because this information is being heavily abused. Most of the extensions are handled by lawyers and they are aware of this and don't need the help from someone who just joined this forum. Thank you.

Thanks Victoria97

Victoria97 said:
Your lawer is hiding something or not giving you the right information. The ETA# should be on the 45-day letter.

Thanks for the information. That's what I was suspecting. I'll get on his case now :mad:

MDwaiter24 said:
worse and let's not provide H1B7YR@ e-mail and related information anymore, because this information is being heavily abused. Most of the extensions are handled by lawyers and they are aware of this and don't need the help from someone who just joined this forum. Thank you.

MDwaiter24 -
I agree with your answer, many people already replied earlier. There was a link in murthydotcom describibg more about this H1B7th year email abuse and DOL is also serious about this...but who cares. When it comes to individuals, we cannot blame people desparately waiting for they Labor approval for years, if not its current status in the backlog system. As you know, the DOL is charging heavy greencard fees and not providing any backlog case status online. Did lawyers or employers ever requested/forced DOL for this information....god knows!!!

Here are some of the funny 'questions' repeatedly posted in this forum.

1. In my labor screenshot, the status shows 'CERTIFIED' what does it mean?
2. My case was tranferred to DBEC, but i sent a request to PBEC and they
replied with status in few minutes...Why?
3. Even though i am not in 7th year extn, for status, i sent an email to DBEC 24 hours back but didnt get any reply, but my friend got reply in 2 hours....is there anything wrong with my email?
4. I am new to this forum and i filed my GC in 2004/2005. Any idea when my labor will be cleared?
.......and many more.

This is just a sample and we can start a new thread with these questions. There is nothing wrong in asking questions...this forum is meant for that.

The think the basic problem is....some people dont know what this forum is about and are not at all willing to spend atleast 30 minutes of their time searching for answers in the previous pages. They just need information for their basic questions on asap basis. If this attitude can change, we can see better questions and more useful information shared among forum members.

Thanks
R4GC

hard copy

gc2162 said:
I have also been a silent observer in this forum. I have received a hard copy of my LC approval on Sep 07. The LC was actually approved on July 13. Because I moved, it took almost 2 months in mail. My concern is - my lawyer and employer did not receive copy and original of form 750.

Has anyone faced similar problem? If yes, what was your course of action?

hi, the lawyer is the main person for BEC.they might have sent a hard copy to your lawyer by this time.All attornys are taking their own time to reveal the matters,they dont care about it. But, we know our tension.what to do ?we have to wait ie,is all.
In my case,I came to know that my lawyer recived the copy of the extention(H1B) from Nebraska center through the web site.when i asked,he said he dont know my home address.how is it?.this is the way these attornys are doing their business.It is our fate to go along with them.
Jc_gc

MDwaiter24 said:
I do understand your point and I do agree with u. I just gave this advice because he/she doesn’t know anything about his case. His PD is June/02 and people with PD in 03 are getting approval.

Just imagine what if his/her case is closed because of some stupid reason and just keep waiting is not going to help anyway. This could happen with anybody, it could be you or me. Just because of this facility some guys came to know that their case was closed and helped them to re-open their case.

If my reason doesn’t make sense then I am sorry but idea was not to abuse but use it just get some information from this dark world of BEC.

Thanks,

vsaxena said:
I do understand your point and I do agree with u. I just gave this advice because he/she doesn’t know anything about his case. His PD is June/02 and people with PD in 03 are getting approval.

Just imagine what if his/her case is closed because of some stupid reason and just keep waiting is not going to help anyway. This could happen with anybody, it could be you or me. Just because of this facility some guys came to know that their case was closed and helped them to re-open their case.

If my reason doesn’t make sense then I am sorry but idea was not to abuse but use it just get some information from this dark world of BEC.

Thanks,

Thanks Saxena, it's true that my PD is june 2002 and 45 days letter replied in Jan 2005. There is no clue about my status. I am completing my 6 Years of H1 in Mar 2006. I have to go for extension, my lawyer doesn't want to do any staus enquiry till Nov 05. I am already in waiting for more than 3 years for LC and same time people are saying there will be retrogression of EB2 in Dec 05.

So my intension is not to abuse the system and it is genuine enquiry to know the my status.

In general everwhere customer service is always different from development/manufacturing team. I feels in BEC also, the staus enquiry resources are separete from the resources who actually do the processing of cases.

Thanks for understanding and I hope the rest of the forum will understood my concern.

Details:
CA RIR EB2
Dallas BEC
Case: D-04310 - XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Sfmars and Seasoned waiters!!

If the case is approved in state, moved to DOL and then to BEC as the case is mine, will it take any precedence over other cases or...?

same question

my case cleared state and went to regional wont it give the case little advantage?my PD is in 2004 early .

AAnya said:
Sfmars and Seasoned waiters!!

If the case is approved in state, moved to DOL and then to BEC as the case is mine, will it take any precedence over other cases or...?

Generally, The short answer is yes.

I would say yes for sure if you had replied to 45 day letters, because you did not get one there is small probability that some SWA people who got and replied to letters will take advantage over your case.

But I do believe that SWA people will get only quite a few 45 letters in 2005.

So If you get and reply to 45 day letter in 2005 I would say yes.

The most important for you to find out if your case entered BEC database or not.

Did you send request for screenshot ?

goutamc said:
If these are true, then people on this forum are waiting in vain for their LCs....there is no point....keep extending our H1s for eternity or quit USA. I'm sure there is hardly any one with 98, 99 and 2000 PDs.

Let's be positive and optimistic. I am planning to conduct a havan for all of us.

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Let's be positive and optimistic. I am planning to conduct a havan for all of us.

LC_Ki_Kahaani,

Look at my signature for an update....satus is now FINAL REVIEW. This a stupid question but any gusses on how long things remain in FINAL REVIEW?

This makes sense..

Don't panic! Even if these dates are true, it only means that they're trying to enforce the so called FIFO at the I-485 stage. They couldn't do it at the BECs, not to mention PERM, so with ancient cut-off dates they can control the flow. With these dates nobody will be able to file for I-485 in the next few months, so BECs can work on the 2001 and 2002 SWA cases. Once those are cleared, I'm sure the cut-off dates will jump years.
Just relax!

goutamc said:
If these are true, then people on this forum are waiting in vain for their LCs....there is no point....keep extending our H1s for eternity or quit USA. I'm sure there is hardly any one with 98, 99 and 2000 PDs.