Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Earned Legalization

Hi All,

We are all going through the long and painful process of GC. I wish there would have a simple process that make us permanent residents.
There was similar proposal prior to 9/11, unfortunately it never took place. I hope now they will be give second through again

Please read this:

http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/News/2002,1021-gephardt.shtm

Thanks
CAPD02
PD: June 2002

sfmars said:
Your case is assigned to an analyst for sure and they have got response for your 45 day letter, that's why you have all fields in the screenshot filled.

They give a decision for cases which got 45 day letters. Currently almost each Regional case got 45 day letter. There are around 60000 regional cases, so in Dallas ~ 30000. Currently they (Dallas) should analyze ~ 8000 cases. 5000 was at the begining of July.

You will get decision about your case not later than at the beginning of 2006.
If that’s true and I see the result by the beginning of 2006 then I owe you a big party and I mean it.

Just to add spice to my case, two of my co-workers who share the same PD have already got their approval in Aug.

Wish me luck!

Problem: Case status “Data Review” but had replied 45 Day in Past.

dema, Rallygum & all other guys who have this problem.

Please try to push your lawyer to re-send the response to the 45 day letter. If any of us can get some help by doing that then it will help others to prove the point to the lawyer. I don't think this problem is going away by its own. we have to either pray for some miracle for should do some efforts. I am pushing my lawyer to re-send the response, no help so far.

Thanks,

goingtocanada said:
I just heard that the BPCs have put in a system to find out if a person applying for the 7th year extension screenshot is making a valid request or not. They have started working on a list of these applicants and will decide what to do about it later.

If they were that efficient, you'd not be here.
As it is they are short-staffed and under-paid I guess.

Thanks

It did not have the prevailing wage. So maybe "Region" was a typo after all!

Thanks calabor :)

calabor said:
Hello GCin-waiting

they entered your case on 08/08/2005, which is 220th day of 2005.
its not fully entered, so the status is incomplete. That means your # is
T-05220....
i guess you filed RIR.
If you filed in CA, the case source might be a typo...not really sure coz CA SWAs stopped somewhere at FEB2004...
Did it also show the prevailing wage in the screenshot??

GURUS: Does presence of prevailing wage in screenshot indicate it went to regional, coz its SWA responsibility to fill in prevailing wages?

calabor

I would push the HR of your company to do so as well. Or if you have the copy of the letter you can do it by yourself sending it by fax.

vsaxena said:
Problem: Case status “Data Review” but had replied 45 Day in Past.

dema, Rallygum & all other guys who have this problem.

Please try to push your lawyer to re-send the response to the 45 day letter. If any of us can get some help by doing that then it will help others to prove the point to the lawyer. I don't think this problem is going away by its own. we have to either pray for some miracle for should do some efforts. I am pushing my lawyer to re-send the response, no help so far.

Thanks,

chicagolady said:
I don't have any case number, I hope it should be ok.

isn't the address you gave is for 7th year extension? I am not in my 7th year extension, should I still send to this address?

Thanks.
I'm not on my 7th year either but was able to get a reply, but i think providing your case no. is neccessary... well, not sure but maybe usefull coz i think that's their unique key to trace cases...

.. just want to clarify.. why some of the ETA cases starts with D-05xxx and others starts with T-0xxx... any idea?

Que in Apr 03 yet?

goshik said:
Got the reply from PBEC on my status inquiry. Case Status says - "Final Review"
My PD is 04/07/2003

This is encouraging...meaning the RIR region que may have just strated moving into April 03.

letter to BLC

nidday said:
Dear KomalK and kn12_2000 -

Can you one of you please share the format of your email request to the BEC? This will help us tremendously and ensure that we too get quick/accurate responses like yours. Please provide the following details -
  1. BEC email address
  2. Email message sample mentioning what all info to include and what is optional
  3. Any other important tips

Thanks in advance! :)
Nidday

For Dallas BEC: h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
For Philadelphia BEC: h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was wondering if I could get the status of my case.

ETA case number :
Priority date :
Case type :
Employer name :
Alien name :
Nationality :

Thank you

Sincerly,

I don't think Dallas replies but Philadelphia will.

need advice

komalk said:
In order to get faster results, is it better to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently or seperately?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Komal

Can anybody give me advice on this?????

LC Approved

Guys:

I just received a call from the attorney informing me that she received the Labor Approval letter by mail from DBEC today. Thanks a lot to ICARUS and all other Gurus.

Thanks

Pdfeb03 Regional Date?

What is your Regional Date please?

Thanks
CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

PdFeb03 said:
Guys:

I just received a call from the attorney informing me that she received the Labor Approval letter by mail from DBEC today. Thanks a lot to ICARUS and all other Gurus.

Thanks

Got Reply from DBC

Thanks for your help,

I sent them email anyways, got reply within 1 hour. It says 'data review'. At least they have my case open yet. ;) I am not sure about the difference in D vs T. My guess is RIR cases starts with D and TR cases starts with T. Not sure though.

My screen shot, I got same RD as PD.I think you have the same case. Any idea?

chloekyle said:
I'm not on my 7th year either but was able to get a reply, but i think providing your case no. is neccessary... well, not sure but maybe usefull coz i think that's their unique key to trace cases...

.. just want to clarify.. why some of the ETA cases starts with D-05xxx and others starts with T-0xxx... any idea?

chicagolady said:
Thanks for your help,

I sent them email anyways, got reply within 1 hour. It says 'data review'. At least they have my case open yet. ;) I am not sure about the difference in D vs T. My guess is RIR cases starts with D and TR cases starts with T. Not sure though.

Chicagolady,

What is Case Source in your screenshot ?
Could you tell us first 5 digits of your case number D-XXXXX ?

chicagolady said:
Thanks for your help,

Yes, my Priority date is the same as Receive Date....don't know why? atleast we know that they already opened our case eventhough it's just sitting there... well, just hope and pray for the best!

chicagolady said:
Thanks for your help,

'T' simply means that the case hasn't been fully entered. Once that is done it changes to 'D' for cases in dallas and 'P' for cases in Philly. Also 45 day letter will be issued once the case is fully entered.