Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Status

My PD (State) is July 15,2003 and RD(Federal) is April 9, 2004. Is there anyone with in the similar time frame? Myne is EB2-RIR and applied in Dallas, TX

Details
PD: Jul 15, 2003
RD: Apr 9,2004
45 Day Letter: Dec 29,2004
45 Day letter replied: Jan 3rd, 2005
Type: EB2-RIR
Occ code: 030.062-010
ETA Case Number: D-04258-xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

saneesh8 said:
My PD (State) is July 15,2003 and RD(Federal) is April 9, 2004. Is there anyone with in the similar time frame? Myne is EB2-RIR and applied in Dallas, TX

Details
PD: Jul 15, 2003
RD: Apr 9,2004
45 Day Letter: Dec 29,2004
45 Day letter replied: Jan 3rd, 2005
Type: EB2-RIR
Occ code: 030.062-010
ETA Case Number: D-04258-xxxxx
I think my PD is close to yours.PD:jul'7 2003,Chicago Regional:aug 2004Ststus:RIR.
I am expecting good news around end of this Nov or Dec '05.

Case Status: Certified

To: buckleup1
Yes, the screen shot said "Case Status: Certified"

buckleup1 said:
To: gcride

When you got your screen shot - did it say CERTIFIED. ?

Please confirm.

Thanks
buckleup1

Traditional Cases

Hi All,

Does Anyone Know What Is The Status Of "tr" Cases??? Icarus Any Info On Tr Cases And 45 Day Letters??

Certifeid ...

Now the case satus shows as CERTIFIED...

No date submitted on the screen shot... may be some where last week after 08/10 it would have been certifeid.

now i will be in MAIL MAN queue....

Priority Date (PD): 2/18/2003
Regional Date (RD): 8/06/2003
45 days letter date : 1/24/2005
Case Number: D-04259-02xxx
Type: RIR/TX/EB2
Case Status : CERTIFIED as of 08/18/2005

Maveric said:
Please let us know when you receive your hard copy..

my details are similar to you

Case Status : Final Review as of 08/10/2005

Thanks
Maverick

Thanks to ICARUS, GP111, JUSTWATCHING .......

Thanks to ICARUS, GP111, JUST WATCHING and everyone...

position applied in my LC : Sr Software Engineer

now the wait will be for hard copy..

Good luck to everyone....

Processing for Remanded cases/Non RIR cases

Does any body know status of remanded cases/Non-RIR cases. Id BEC processing them at all??

ICARUS, GP111 any imput in this regard.

I am sorry for asking this question here but I am unable to find the posts about the supporting documents needed for I-140 and I-485. While my lawyer waits to get the hard copy of the labor, I thought I should get my documents in order. Can someone point me to the post here in this thread that had all the documents listed out? I appreciate your help.

Just wanted to post my info
Screen shot 8/17/05 showed status as final review
PD Jan29, '03
EB2/RIR/CA/DBEC
Dunno why it's not certified yet.

PS I requested it from PBEC, and wrote truthfully in my email that my H1B will expire in April '07. They replied within 2 hrs.

Bunty2772 said:
I am sorry for asking this question here but I am unable to find the posts about the supporting documents needed for I-140 and I-485. While my lawyer waits to get the hard copy of the labor, I thought I should get my documents in order. Can someone point me to the post here in this thread that had all the documents listed out? I appreciate your help.

Long time back I got this from gp111

For I-485
--------
1. Form G-28. If filing through a lawyer.
2. I-485, Application to Adjust Status, with copy of I-94 and 2 photographs
3. I-131, Application for Travel Document, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs(Immigration photo).
4. I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, with copy of passport identity pages and 2 photographs
5. I-765 Card. This is your signature card. This is used to prepare you Employment Authorization Card.
6. G-325A, Biographic Information.
7. I-693, Medical Examination, with copy of vaccination.
8. Evidence of valid nonimmigrant status, with copy of both sides of I-94, copy of entire passport, and written summary of beneficiary and spouse nonimmigrant history.
9. Tax returns & W2 for last 3 years
10. 3 latest pay stubs
12. Birth Certificate.
13. Marriage Certificate.
14. Employment Letter.

I-140
------
1. Employment letter
2. Employment Reference Letters (if experience required)
3. Degree Cert / Mark Sheets / Transcript
4. Education Evaluation (if required)
5. Copy of I-94
6. 3 latest Pay Stubs

maveric,
Congrats!Did you send another requesr for screenshot to philly a week later?
Thanks
Maveric said:
Now the case satus shows as CERTIFIED...

No date submitted on the screen shot... may be some where last week after 08/10 it would have been certifeid.

now i will be in MAIL MAN queue....

Case Status : CERTIFIED as of 08/18/2005

My P.D is 06/15/2004 EB2 RIR from CA and my case status shows up as Incomplete and I got a T-* number. Just saw that 'delicateone' has a P.D of 3/14/05 and has a D-* number with Case Status as "Data Review".

I am a bit confused with this. Anyone in the same boat like me ?

Thx a gazillion

Delicateone said:
Long time back I got this from gp111

For I-485
--------
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

I-140
------
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Thanks Dude. Helps lotsa guys who have no clue about whats happening.

Added to this do we have a format of the Employment Reference Letters (if experience required)?

Thx in adv

Last edited by a moderator:
documents

Bunty2772 said:

check out www.immihelp.com

there is a wealth of information.

Hard Copy???

Hello experts,

When can i expect my hard copy almost 2 months passed after i received my screenshot "Certified"... PD Dec 5, 2002

Anybody help me to predict timeline for my hardcopy.

cal97 said:
My P.D is 06/15/2004 EB2 RIR from CA and my case status shows up as Incomplete and I got a T-* number. Just saw that 'delicateone' has a P.D of 3/14/05 and has a D-* number with Case Status as "Data Review".

I am a bit confused with this. Anyone in the same boat like me ?
Cal97
I got a D-05005-XX number and my PD is 06/01/2004 EB2 RIR. Got a 45 day letter from BPC Dallas last week of March. Hope that helps you to analyze urs.
S

Screw the lawyer & send mail. Think about it - lawyers can be held responsible for any 'potential' bad advice. They'll never ask u to do something which is not allowed (or at least not kosher).

On the other hand you've been waiting for more than 3 years. Doesnt that earn you at least a right to know where you are??

I'd imagine if I had asked my lawyer, I would have got a long lecture mail and usual blah blah that we are tracking your case aggressively - which again is bull****. If they are tracking my case aggressively, how come they have no clue whatsoever about my case.

CAPD02 said:
Smoky,

I am also in the same situation. Atleast you got the screen shot, for me there is no info. My lawyer does not want to send the enquiry. Please let me know, when you get the approval by mail.

Details:
CA RIR EB2
Dallas BEC
PD: June 02
45 Days letter replied: Jan 05
Case#: D-04320-XXXX

Bunty - did u ever try going to the I-140 and 485 forums???? there are sticky's there for the same

Bunty2772 said: