Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

SWA Cases

HI , NA1116/ICARUS

My case is also in the same period,
MY pd is 11/XX/2004
CA RIR/EB3
Well no 45 day letter as of now,

I am not sure of all the SWA cases or the cases never made regional.

ICARUS

Can you please comment on the cases like these, I know that its too early to know about these cases but atleast a status of when they will be started to look into (45 day letters). or atleast at what Backlog centers are they in.

Thank you very much in Advance,

h1bpro

na1116 said:
Hi,

I know there have been talks about some CA cases being shipped to Philly. Our lawyers said taht it wasn't an accident and the DOL website isn't accurate. So now the question is, do we know how many of the CA cases ended up in Philly? Are they regional or SWA cases? What is their PD range? I know one regional case with PD 2002 April that had cleared and moved to regional is now sitting in the Philly center.

Any insights on this?

Thanks

NA1116

How to check the status?

Can someone pls suggest about checking status of case with Dallas BEC?
Any Phone# or Email address?

State: MO
PD:Nov 2002
45dl: received and replied March 05
LC status: Not known

Could you please scroll up a little and see the email addresses... please be considerate to other members of this forum who have seen this question probably a 100 times.

No offence... :rolleyes:

gocard said:
Can someone pls suggest about checking status of case with Dallas BEC?
Any Phone# or Email address?

State: MO
PD:Nov 2002
45dl: received and replied March 05
LC status: Not known

Screen Shot

Been a slient observer of this forum for a long time.

Thanks to Icarus, GP111 and all guru's who make this forum very informative.

Sent a mail to DBEC for screen shot last week and did not receive any reply, today i sent a mail to PBEC as suggested in this forum and got a reply within 2 mins. Amazing!

Here are my details:

ETA Case Number: D-05007-xxxxx
Priority Date (Ohio): 08/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Business Activity: CONSULTING & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Occupation Title: Software Engineer
Case Received Date:01/07/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: RIR

Icarus, other Gurus, please help

I had send the screenshot status request to both Philly and Dallas since I needed to apply for my 7th year H1B extension. Here is the reply I got from both.

ETA Case Number: D-04257-00XXX
Priority Date: 02/07/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Employer Name: XXX
Business Activity: XXXXX
Occupation Title: Software Engineer
Occupation Code: 030-062-010
Alien Name: XXX
Visa Type: H-1B
Case Received Date: 08/31/2004
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

:( :( Case Status: Data Review :( :(
:mad: :mad: Withdrawn: Yes :mad: :mad:

What does this "withdrawn" stands for?

I remember Icarus saying that the case status moves from "Data review" to RIR when the 45 days letter reply is recieved. My 45 day reply was send on Jan 7. Also the "Data review" part of the screenshot says

Date submitted: 01/28/05
Correction Options returned: 01/11/05
Date signed: 01/23/05

What does these dates mean?

PdFeb03 said:
Hello All:

I sent out an email to (phili and dallas) requesting proof for filling h1b 7th year extension and received a response back from phili.

The case status says Certified.
Date Submitted: 08/04/2005
ETA Case Number: D-04267-XXXXX

Thanks

which state? California?

Not alone!

rdalls,
I am also in the same boat as you are. Sorry, dont worry, you are not alone. My case also has been closed by PBEC. My attorney is trying to reopen it.

It seems like all cases from SFO/CA with PD between jul 15, 2002 and Aug 31, 2002 are being processed by PBEC, and some of them are closed.

My details are here:
PD: Aug 9, 2002.
RD: Aug 1, 2003

SFO/CA/EB3/RIR
45 day letter received/issued - 20 Dec 2004
Responded on Dec 28 , 2004
March 22, 2005 - Notice of closure.
PBEC Status - Closed :(

rdalls said:
Guys,

I sent an email to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us, h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us
and got the status reply from wh1b7yr@phi.dflc.us with all
details. I've question regarding two fields:

1. Case Status: in their reply is Closed. What does it mean?

My company replied 45 days letter around first week of feb 2005.

2. Processing Center:
Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

If processing center is Dallas why i got an email from h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us ?

My PD is: 7/15/2002 and filed from California

Any feeback is really appreciated.

Thanks

MNHRDC, GP111, Icarus, please shed some light on this...

Appreciate any insight on cases like this.

EB2 RIR from CA
PD : May 6, 2002
RD : June 19, 2003
45 Day Letter Received on : Jan 24, 2005
45 Day Response : Jan 31, 2005
Case # D-04320-0201X
Case Status : RIR

At what stage is the case status "RIR" ? What other functions need to be completed before it gets into the queue ?

There have been several folks still in this PD range (from Dallas BEC) who haven't received any confirmation of the same. MNHRDC, GP111, Icarus, please shed some light on this...

It's been nervewracking the past few months with no update on my status.

Icarus said:
FIFO is not established until responses to the 45-day letter have been returned. As all cases have not yet been completely entered, much less confirmed by 45-day letter responses, obviously the possibility (probability) exists that earlier PD may still be waiting data entry, confirmation, and assignment to the queue. Once confirmed, cases with earlier dates would go to the head of the line.

Thanking everyone in advance.
cadesi

Case status closed

Hi,
I am in the same boat like you. My PD is 15th July 2002 from SFO. When I received status, it was CLOSED. I heard from some one that, they have some problem from july-aug 02 cases from SFO (but not sure).

Please post here, if you hear anything on your case.

rdalls said:
Guys,

I sent an email to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us, h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us
and got the status reply from wh1b7yr@phi.dflc.us with all
details. I've question regarding two fields:

1. Case Status: in their reply is Closed. What does it mean?

My company replied 45 days letter around first week of feb 2005.

2. Processing Center:
Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

If processing center is Dallas why i got an email from h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us ?

My PD is: 7/15/2002 and filed from California

Any feeback is really appreciated.

Thanks

Good to see so many approvals

No offence to guys who have been waiting for longer but it is heartening to see so many approvals of late especially the ones in the first half of 2002 from CA. Almost every case is is mailed with a delay of 2-4 months from the date of certification but thankfully for the EB2 guys, there's still a few weeks to apply (if the dates retrogress in Sept).

I wish you all good luck and hopefully the process becomes fairer as time goes by.

Best Regards

Guys,
quick question. Does anybody hear about MAPLE-EAGLE ALLIED SERVICES?
They claim:
We Can Help You Get :

· Fast Green Card from current H1, H4, F1, B1/B2, L1, J1, R1 Visa for whole family including members in India

· Approved Labor Certificate

· H1B (New Filings/Renewals/Transfers)

And many more...
Does it looks like a scam?

To cadesi

I can feel your pain. I am in a similar situation. Here are my details

PD: August 26, 02
RD: July 7, 03
ETA#- DBEC-04321-xxxx
45 dayletter - received - Jan6, 2005
45 day letter replied- Jan 14, 2006
LC Approval - Still Waiting

I still dont know what happened to Zany Brainy ? I hope we all get ours soon. Have you tried checking the status. I dont know if I should check- but I am already on my 7th year and will become eligible for 8th year apping in 2 months.

buckleup1

cadesi said:
Appreciate any insight on cases like this.

EB2 RIR from CA
PD : May 6, 2002
RD : June 19, 2003
45 Day Letter Received on : Jan 24, 2005
45 Day Response : Jan 31, 2005
Case # D-04320-0201X
Case Status : RIR

At what stage is the case status "RIR" ? What other functions need to be completed before it gets into the queue ?

There have been several folks still in this PD range (from Dallas BEC) who haven't received any confirmation of the same. MNHRDC, GP111, Icarus, please shed some light on this...

It's been nervewracking the past few months with no update on my status.

Thanking everyone in advance.
cadesi
---------------------
Hi Cadesi,

According to Icarus "RIR" means "RIR Queue" waiting to get picked/approved. I'm like you too.. I checked on early July. When did you check your status ?

Congrats to mnhrdc, raydhan and pklam

You guys have taken the time to share your pain and experiences with us over the past few months and kept us hoping against hope. Please do come back to the forum to share your insights whenever you guys have a chance.

buckleup1

SWA RIR cases

Can someone shed light on the SWA cases. I filed my RIR labor with Oregon on July 26th 2003. The BEC RIR Q is working on FEB 2003 cases as per ICARUS. Does this mean that mine will be processed when the Q comes to July 2003.

Are the SWA RIR cases treated same as other state approved RIR cases? If so when can I possibly expect 45 day letter for my case. If I do not get the 45 day letter and the Queue moves beyond July 2003 will I be considered later. I am totally confused. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Please help!!

Hello All,

From last one month, I am watching and reading everyone's updates and I find this site to veryly helpful to all people who are waiting for GC.

Well I am trying to help my friend who is waiting for long time for Labor Certification...I appreciate if ICARUS or any other folks can give any inputs on his case.

Case details are :

Case type: Non-RIR
State:IL
State PD: April 2001
Recived in Chicago Reginal office: April 2003
No 45 days notice letter recieved from Dallas

We have recently sent e-mail to Dallas centre for H1-B Extension. We got following below information

Case type: RIR
Case number: T-050xx-xxxxx
Case status: incomplete
Case recieve date: Feb /2005

My doubts are :

Why it's showing case as RIR since it was filed as Non-Rir?

From Dallas, everyone's case number starts with "D" but my friend's case starts with "T" . what does it mean?

What does case status "incomplete" means?

When do you think my friend will get 45 days notice letter?

Atlast, When do you think his labour application will get certified?

Pls help us, what we need to do....My friend is waiting for last 8 years to go back to India and meet his family....eager to see his 2 grand childrens....His attorney says only onething....wait...wait...wait..you will soon get approval.

Thanks,
PJ

SWA RIR cases

Can someone shed some light on the SWA cases. I filed my RIR labor with Oregon on July 26th 2003. The BEC RIR Q is working on FEB 2003 cases as per ICARUS. Does this mean that mine will be processed when the Q comes to July 2003.

Are the SWA RIR cases treated same as other state approved RIR cases? If so when can I possibly expect 45 day letter for my case. If I do not get the 45 day letter and the Queue moves beyond July 2003 will I be considered later. I am totally confused. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

labor approved

I got my labor approved today. My labor details are

State: CA
PD:June 10th, 2002
RIR : EB3
45dl: received and replied Feb 05
Labor Received Letter : Aug 09th, 2005

I do not know some of the details until i meet the lawyer. I am very happy and its been such a long wait. Wish everybody good luck .