Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

To All the Morons Who are sending an email to DBEC for fake 7th year extension for H1

Morons who are submitting fake request to check the status of their case by sending email to DBEC, be carefull from now on. I just talked to my lawyer and he got an inquiry for one of his case because his client send a fake request.
It seems DBEC is getting flood of emails with these and they are doing inquiry with the lawyers reagrding these emails.
So think twice before sending these emails to DBEC, I don't know the consequence of it but I am sure they won't be good.
Just giving you the information which I got. Be carefull.
Don't mess with your cases. :mad:

thats why there might be delay in the actual mailing of hard copies of such cases.

please think twice before sending email to h1b 7 year address

:eek:

Morons who are submitting fake request to check the status of their case by sending email to DBEC, be carefull from now on. I just talked to my lawyer and he got an inquiry for one of his case because his client send a fake request.
It seems DBEC is getting flood of emails with these and they are doing inquiry with the lawyers reagrding these emails.
So think twice before sending these emails to DBEC, I don't know the consequence of it but I am sure they won't be good.
Don't mess with your cases.

pjaju said:
Hello All,

From last one month, I am watching and reading everyone's updates and I find this site to veryly helpful to all people who are waiting for GC.

Well I am trying to help my friend who is waiting for long time for Labor Certification...I appreciate if ICARUS or any other folks can give any inputs on his case.

Case details are :

Case type: Non-RIR
State:IL
State PD: April 2001
Recived in Chicago Reginal office: April 2003
No 45 days notice letter recieved from Dallas

We have recently sent e-mail to Dallas centre for H1-B Extension. We got following below information

Case type: RIR
Case number: T-050xx-xxxxx
Case status: incomplete
Case recieve date: Feb /2005

My doubts are :

Why it's showing case as RIR since it was filed as Non-Rir?

From Dallas, everyone's case number starts with "D" but my friend's case starts with "T" . what does it mean?

What does case status "incomplete" means?

When do you think my friend will get 45 days notice letter?

Atlast, When do you think his labour application will get certified?

Pls help us, what we need to do....My friend is waiting for last 8 years to go back to India and meet his family....eager to see his 2 grand childrens....His attorney says only onething....wait...wait...wait..you will soon get approval.

Thanks,
PJ

I don't believe you have been reading anything here for the past month as you claimed. No one can help you here. 8 years is not a long time comparing with the time a lot of people have been waiting. Just believe what the lawyer said. I guess that's why you/he hired a lawyer.

Although it makes sense logically, but it does not seem probable. BECs, who dont seem to have time to even reply to the mails for 7th year screenshot (esp. Dalla BEC), how are they going to have the headcount to investigate who put up a fake request and what punishment should be given to that guy.
Also they'll have to put up another field in their "all electronic" system that this particular case (who made a fake enquiry) needs to be somehow punished. I dont think they are going to make changes to their DB to add that another field. Think about it - can they deal with this overhead ( combining the fake requests made at PBEC, I'd think at least 10% of the people made fake requests)

Although I dont want to encourage people to make fake requests , I seriously doubt the authenticity of your lawyer's comment.

Whyallthis said:
Don't mess with your cases. :mad:

WhyThisDelay said:
Although it makes sense logically, but it does not seem probable. BECs, who dont seem to have time to even reply to the mails for 7th year screenshot (esp. Dalla BEC), how are they going to have the headcount to investigate who put up a fake request and what punishment should be given to that guy.
Also they'll have to put up another field in their "all electronic" system that this particular case (who made a fake enquiry) needs to be somehow punished. I dont think they are going to make changes to their DB to add that another field. Think about it - can they deal with this overhead ( combining the fake requests made at PBEC, I'd think at least 10% of the people made fake requests)

Although I dont want to encourage people to make fake requests , I seriously doubt the authenticity of your lawyer's comment.
good catch

csrini1 said:
I suggest send an email to the 7thyear email id to philly asking for the screenshot giving the D-04261 full number, your name, employer name, you will know the status of ur case.
What else can we do??

Goodluck.
I got a reply from DBEC yesterday.
processing type:RIR
Case status:RIR

WhyThisDelay said:

Support here! I don't buy that lawyer's comment. We deserve at least voice mail access, like what we had previously at regional office to check the status.
However, no harm to be cautious if you don't really need the case status now.

Also, I don't buy the mailing postpone theory. For one thing, we can check from Philadelphia; for the other, they need to spend time to sort out all the people who had ever made a request.

I know everything is possible, but I would like to have a educated guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why we shouldn't send fake 7th year screenshot. Because of flood of this kind of request, the work speed at BEC has been slowed down. They have to allocate resources to answer the inquiries. Now, if they get mad about the fake emails, they might further withdraw more workforces to deal with the punishment thing. You think they wouldn't have time to do this. Well, they have time, they always have time. They can ask for extentions. Don't give them more excuses to make the delay. It is us, we don't have time. Please do ourselves a favor, and stop sending unnecessary email inquiries!

inque said:
Scorp....What is you PD ?
My case info.
STATE:TEXAS
PD:01APRIL,2001
TYPE:RIR
RD:SEP2003
45 DAY LETTER RECVD:17 DEC 2004
45 DAY LETTER RESP:20 DEC2004
E-MAIL TO DBEC:09AUG2005
CASE STATUS:RIR

karl

OH god..this whole messy system cannot be addressed . These idiotic think tank guys..when they can clear these cases, why do they need another PERM process? All these new perm process is to get delay and trouble the immigrants. Already they dont hv sufficient manpower(they puposely doing), now one more useless work of sending all cases to different baclog centers , issuing 45 days letter. So do u expect all the waiting is wasted?
Let these people think with rationally and with braain and not with ass(the american waty of saying).

I dont know what this mess is.....

IF you cant clear the mess/backlog, why do you need to start different process?

I am also suffered with this delay. FUrther to these delay, My company (Some people personall grudge against immigrants) said we dont hv to pay H1B extn, as it was not mentioned in ur offer letter (5 yrs back i joined).Those idiots that time, did pay the H1 and i thought it was normal process. That company grown into 3.0 Billion (from 1.5B) and now 3 yrs back onward started doing/following some rules.

Really this labor is sucking the immigrants and they are suporting these companies for indirectly profiling

Certified

yuefengwang said:
Date: submitted: 6/30/2005
45- reply date was partially blocked, I guess 12/24/2004, several days after they generate and print and send me the letter on 12/17/2004

Those were from Dallas's answer. Phi answer only has the upper part, cut off right below status line. you are right, Data Entry Assigned To still blank, but is yellow color, unlike Dallas - white space pasted on yellow strip.

My labor is cleared and I just want to thank everybody here especially Icarus.

ETA Case # D-050*
PD: 1/3/3
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date: 1/14/5
Case Status:Certified
Date Submitted: 7/15/5
Existence Check: Overridden
45-day-letter replied: 5/5/5
Hard Copy: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
cadesi said:
Appreciate any insight on cases like this.

EB2 RIR from CA
PD : May 6, 2002
RD : June 19, 2003
45 Day Letter Received on : Jan 24, 2005
45 Day Response : Jan 31, 2005
Case # D-04320-0201X
Case Status : RIR

At what stage is the case status "RIR" ? What other functions need to be completed before it gets into the queue ?

RIR=45 Day letter reply data entered and in Process Q

Earlier Icaraus mentioned that FIFO is order and hence I assume your case might have cleared by now and must be in Mailing Q

Old cases are started recieving the hard copies in batches (these cases were approved during May 2005 and mailed in August 2005)

There have been several folks still in this PD range (from Dallas BEC) who haven't received any confirmation of the same. MNHRDC, GP111, Icarus, please shed some light on this...

It's been nervewracking the past few months with no update on my status.

Thanking everyone in advance.
cadesi

Another Approval from Dallas BEC

Details:
PD 7/16/02
RD 6/19/03
45 Day Letter Replied 2-23-05
Labor Approval Letter Dated: 5/12/05
Labor Approval Letter Received: 8/8/05
Labor Approval Forms ETA 750A: Waiting

Thanks to all for your posts. If the above status is confusing what I am saying is that I have received the official Labor Approval letter addressed to me from DBEC but the letter says the approved forms are enclosed which has been sent to my attorney who has yet to receive them...hopefully should be receiving them any day now. Cheers.

jnpr said:
My labor is cleared and I just want to thank everybody here especially Icarus.

ETA Case # D-050*
PD: 1/3/3
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date: 1/14/5
Case Status:Certified
Date Submitted: 7/15/5
Existence Check: Overridden
45-day-letter reply date 5/5/5
Jnpr,
Did you just get the screen shot or the hard copy?
Thanks

No 45 day letter yet

I am seeking to find out if there is anybody else in a similar boat like me from Chicago. The following are my details and I have not received a 45 day letter yet.

OH SESA PD July 2003
CHICAGO RD June 2004

Please send reply or better yet send me PM.

I am sorry to post this message here, if it should not be here...please forgive...I know people are kind of upset on asking silly questions. I was not sure where to get this answer from.

Thanks for your consideration.
:)

Thanks Volleyball. Our company lawyer in the process to get further clarification from DOL, he said we will notify you when we receive a response from them.

lost4ever/kcnagaraju/WellWisher007,

Any updates on you Closed cases. Spoke to my lawyer they are in the process to get further clarification from DOL, he said "we will notify you when we receive a response from them"

---------
kcnagaraju said:
Hi,
I am in the same boat like you. My PD is 15th July 2002 from SFO. When I received status, it was CLOSED. I heard from some one that, they have some problem from july-aug 02 cases from SFO (but not sure).

Please post here, if you hear anything on your case.

45 Day Letter?

sleepless_in_IN said:
Then how is it that some people are getting 45DLs and some are not?

Case numbers starting with: D-05144, D-05168, D-05172, got 45DL yet others with earlier and same case number dates did not get 45DL? :eek:

Case numbers starting with: D-05144, D-05168, D-05172 Do you know when do they got 45 Day Letter? May, June, July 2005 ?

I am D-05211 when should I expect 45 Day Letter?

Thank You.