Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Finally got approval

Just got a call from HR that they have received copy of covering letter of approved Labor, orignal sent to attorneys office. Will post more details after hearing from attorney.

PD : 11/15/2002
Certified date : 6/29/2005
Hard Copy received date: 8/10/2005.
other details are on tracker

Icarus - Can you please provide another update like the one on 7th July.

Icarus said:
Recent (7/7/05) stats from Dallas BEC. (The Good:D, the Bad:(, and the Ugly:mad: )

Total cases certified: 5183
Cases in Final Review: 921
Total TR Queue: 5109 (ratio of region:state cases = 2:1) No info on FIFO dates being worked.
Total RIR Queue: 18081 - most recent progression of FIFO date: 12/16/02. :D

Hi Icarus,
For the benefit of everyone, can you please provide another update on the queue processing ?

Thanks
cadesi

Hi all,

Looks like they entered around 27,000 cases from 19-july-05 to 30-july-05 based on following case numbers

T05200-35***
D05211-62***

So total number of cases entered by both BECs partial + full = 302,000 as of 30-july-05.

rkhirani
Finally got approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got a call from HR that they have received copy of covering letter of approved Labor, orignal sent to attorneys office. Will post more details after hearing from attorney.

PD : 11/15/2002
Certified date : 6/29/2005
Hard Copy received date: 8/10/2005.
other details are on tracker

----------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the link to the tracker list?

Finally I received the approval letter today at home. For the most part I was a silent observer. It is big ordeal. Thank you for all the input everybody gave.

PD Dec,02 MI
RD chicago Jan,04
D-5004-09***

sleepless_in_IN said:
Then how is it that Case numbers starting with: D-05144, D-05168, D-05172, got 45DL??

Yet others with earlier case numbers D-05137 and D-05144, D-05168, D-05172 did not get 45DL? :eek:

Icarus you keep saying FIFO is only established after reply to 45DL. What about going back and entering cases fully and generating 45DLs? Why would that not be FIFO given that all the cases are entered by PD??

Who said that all the cases that are being entered are based on PD??? The cases that are being entered are based on a random basis, actually not completely random I think. The ones from regional seem to have priority. Imagine you have 100's of stacks of paper in random order then how do you think they will arrange them in order based on PD and then enter.

Dont worry too much you will get your 45 DL one fine day. Looks like you got your temporary case number which tells you that your case is not lost. So now wait till you get your 45DL and after that you will get ur LC. Take it easy, it will take time not much you can do. :) :)

By the way do you get a letter when your case details are partially entered???

volleyball,

It is not good just to wait if you do not have 45 day letter in the current situation. You could wait wait and finally realize that your case is closed because your attorney did not respond for that letter (although nobody got one).

45 day letter is very very critical document which each of us needs to have in time and respond promptly.

Sleepless is doing right thing trying to collect information and 45 days letter statistics. Unfortunatelly nobody can say what is going on with 45 days letters even Icarus.

As I remember Sleppless' case has number starting with "D-" which means case entered completely and it was entered more than two month ago in their database .

volleyball said:
Who said that all the cases that are being entered are based on PD??? The cases that are being entered are based on a random basis, actually not completely random I think. The ones from regional seem to have priority. Imagine you have 100's of stacks of paper in random order then how do you think they will arrange them in order based on PD and then enter.

Dont worry too much you will get your 45 DL one fine day. Looks like you got your temporary case number which tells you that your case is not lost. So now wait till you get your 45DL and after that you will get ur LC. Take it easy, it will take time not much you can do. :) :)

By the way do you get a letter when your case details are partially entered???

Eb2 minimum salary

Hi guys,

Most of us started our processes 2-3 years back in the EB3 category. A good number of us who had MS degrees, were forced to file our applications in Eb3 .............we have got promotions, pay raises, more experience, etc since then.

Most of us may now qualify for EB2. Hence my question. Education is there, experience is there, higher position is there and again the GC is for a future position any way that is for a higher post.

Only thing that we might need to prove now is getting min Eb2 salary.

NOw i know it may be dependent on the city one is working in. But what is it for midwest lets say Chicago.

PD Feb 03
Status: not known (I did not send the 7th year email, that info does not help me, I can t file 485)

RIR VS Non-RIR , EB2 Vs EB3 , and Status checking.

It looks like RIR is faster than Non-RIR.
Even Non-RIR has one or two year early PD,
It is pity to say that Non-RIR is losser.
Does any one know what's going on ?

EB2 & EB3 seem no too much relation, don't it.

How offen can I check the status in BEC ?
Is there any limit to check it ?

dont check it often, one time is enough!!!

Fishs0201 said:
It looks like RIR is faster than Non-RIR.
Even Non-RIR has one or two year early PD,
It is pity to say that Non-RIR is losser.
Does any one know what's going on ?

EB2 & EB3 seem no too much relation, don't it.

How offen can I check the status in BEC ?
Is there any limit to check it ?

GURUS please clarify...

Some case numbers start with D and some with T. What does this mean?
What is the Processing Type of TR means?
What does Case Status of incomplete means?

Thanks a bunch :)

LC_blues said:
Hi guys,

Most of us started our processes 2-3 years back in the EB3 category. A good number of us who had MS degrees, were forced to file our applications in Eb3 .............we have got promotions, pay raises, more experience, etc since then.

Most of us may now qualify for EB2. Hence my question. Education is there, experience is there, higher position is there and again the GC is for a future position any way that is for a higher post.

NOw i know it may be dependent on the city one is working in. But what is it for midwest lets say Chicago.
As stupid as it is but hte experience gained with the current employer does not count.
The only way to use your new experience is to change the job.

Hi

LC_blues said:
Hi guys,

PD Feb 03
Status: not known (I did not send the 7th year email, that info does not help me, I can t file 485)
Your experience,education doesn't matter.EB2 or EB 3 depends on what exactly is your Job as per LC asked for?

Tracker spreadsheet

:confused: Shouldn't the tracker spreadsheet be updated everyday and there are lot of new member information that has not been entered in the tracker yet.