Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

EB3 and retrogression

Since many of us have got the labor approved, what are the chances of EB3 getting retrogression when it opens up in october ? Does anybody have any idea or opinion. I am hoping that we don't get stranded again in i-485 stage . Mine PD data is June 2002.

To Icarus.

Icarus.

I guess the answer to the question is very crucial to many forum members.

Any idea why many RIR cases with later priority dates and received/answered 45 day letters are getting approval letters while the earlier ones sit in the BEC ?
From the tracker we see that many July 2002 cases are still not processed but some January 2003 even February cases already approved.
Does it mean that there are problems with those cases or they just stuck somewhere in the mailing room ?

Certified....

PD 01/15/2003
RD 10/15/2004
Case# D-04300-21xxx
CA-RIR-EB3
Screenshot received from Philly BEC, hardcopy not received yet.

jnpr said:
My labor is cleared and I just want to thank everybody here especially Icarus.

ETA Case # D-050*
PD: 1/3/3
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date: 1/14/5
Case Status:Certified
Date Submitted: 7/15/5
Existence Check: Overridden
45-day-letter replied: 5/5/5
Hard Copy: ?
hey dude: what are the first five (D-XXXXX) numbers of your eta case number? Mine is D-05124, just wanted to check how far behind mine is from yours. My other dates are almost identical to yours, so I can see how soon can I expect my cert. thanks

BobbySingh said:
hey dude: what are the first five (D-XXXXX) numbers of your eta case number? Mine is D-05124, just wanted to check how far behind mine is from yours. My other dates are almost identical to yours, so I can see how soon can I expect my cert. thanks
D-05014

ring said:
Since many of us have got the labor approved, what are the chances of EB3 getting retrogression when it opens up in october ? Does anybody have any idea or opinion. I am hoping that we don't get stranded again in i-485 stage . Mine PD data is June 2002.

you bet it already shows in the sept visa bulletin...and then again in a month or so it will be U, which means wait till oct 06..

Case Lost???

looks like my case is lost with Dallas BEC.

Have requested twice and it is over 7-8 weeks now without any response at all, though my 365 days past will be in just next few days, unless that is the reason for not replying, but I am clsoe to 6th year end and cannot apply for 7th year, have no other proof except the fedex dely letter :(

on the screen shot, under the data review section, what does the field " Date submitted" stand for.

mine shows 7/14/2005. does that mean it that the case was certified on that date or was the last entry made to the case on that date? ( my status is certified)

i was just wondering how long before i get the hard copy. my attorney indicated it will not be before december 2005 :mad:
has anybody who has "date submitted" field value in July received the hard copy of LC

thanks

Labor Approved CA PD JULY 2002 RD 2002

:) I received letter yesterday at my residence intimating my labor approval. I thank this forum for posting information regularly and religiously.

I am sure things have started moving and many Labor approvals are on their way.

My details:
EB2 CA PD July 2002
RD July 2003
45 L replied on 02/03/2005
Labor approval date 05/11/05
Mail received date 08/10/05

Thanks once again to the forum and wishing good luck for those who are waiting for their approvals.

saburi_gc

komalk said:
:confused: Shouldn't the tracker spreadsheet be updated everyday and there are lot of new member information that has not been entered in the tracker yet.

Dude,
JustWatching is just doing voluntary work on keeping the tracker updated. And so far, he has done excellent work. I have a suggestion, if you really need day-to-day info, you may download the latest copy and update it yourself on your desktop.

JustWathing, Please keep up the good work.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3 cutoff date

Before EB3 became unavailable the cut off date was June 2002. That means people who got labor PD's before that date able to apply for 485, right?

In September bulletin they are going to release numbers for next fiscal year that starts from Oct 2005.
I am expecting they will set the cut off date atleast as Dec 2002.

GP,
any insights?

-SR
TX/RIR/EB3
PD 11/2002
D-04287-1xxxx

ring said:

You better ask your attorney or your HR to request that for you. They might not answer individual's request.

nato said:

Have requested twice and it is over 7-8 weeks now without any response at all, though my 365 days past will be in just next few days, unless that is the reason for not replying, but I am clsoe to 6th year end and cannot apply for 7th year, have no other proof except the fedex dely letter :(

case status

rest_2004_free said:
I am seeking to find out if there is anybody else in a similar boat like me from Chicago. The following are my details and I have not received a 45 day letter yet.

OH SESA PD July 2003
CHICAGO RD June 2004

Please send reply or better yet send me PM.

I am sorry to post this message here, if it should not be here...please forgive...I know people are kind of upset on asking silly questions. I was not sure where to get this answer from.

Thanks for your consideration.
:)

i got 45 day ltr in feb'05...after that case status:RIR

PD: Aug'03(OH)
RD: Sept'04(CHICAGO)
RIR/EB3 DALLAS BEC
labor approval.... :confused: :confused:

As ppl getting approvals 2/3 months after approved by BEC and as we see some 1/2003 approvals, we can assume RIR processing Q is somewhere around March/April' 2003.

FYI, JustWatching is in vacation will return this week. This is a public forum and some very nice people are doing here some spectacular works. JustWatching is one of them. He created the spreadsheet and also spends his useful time to update/maintain it. We should be little grateful to him.

komalk said:
Shouldn't the tracker spreadsheet be updated everyday and there are lot of new member information that has not been entered in the tracker yet?

komalk said:
Does anybody know what month they are on CA RIR cases?

EB3 Availability

- Is processing of I-140/I-485 based on PD of LC? Or date of applying (Imean receipt)?
- Is Oct 01 the date of EB3 release or the date of announcing for 2006 availability?

Much appreciated,
roro13

All the gurus in the forum who have already gotten the hard copy ( gp111, mnhrd, raydhan etc) please help me with the following:

on the screen shot, under the data review section, what does the field " Date submitted" stand for.

mine shows 7/14/2005. does that mean it that the case was certified on that date or was the last entry made to the case on that date? ( my status is certified)

i was just wondering how long before i get the hard copy. my attorney indicated it will not be before december 2005
has anybody who has "date submitted" field value in July received the hard copy of LC

thanks

Hi

nato said:

your H1 7th year extension is nothing to do with not getting form BEC.Your attorney can go ahead and file h1 extension by showing the reciept from state.when i applied 7th year extension i didnt recieve 45 days letter.

sr2610 said:
Before EB3 became unavailable the cut off date was June 2002. That means people who got labor PD's before that date able to apply for 485, right?

In September bulletin they are going to release numbers for next fiscal year that starts from Oct 2005.
I am expecting they will set the cut off date atleast as Dec 2002.

GP,
any insights?

-SR
TX/RIR/EB3
PD 11/2002
D-04287-1xxxx

Around 40K visa numbers will be available for EB3 category. But these numbers are released in a measured fashion over the year - something like 20-25% per quarter. And remember India only gets 7-8% of the 40K. So, I would think the cut off dates will move really slow. I do not expect it to open at Dec 2002. Maybe Aug-Sep 2002? I dont know.
Any comments??