Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LC4ever said:
Hi Friends,

My priority date should be Feb 02, yet it shows Feb 03 in their database, I am in EB3 category, we all know EB3's story, Feb 02 PD will probably allow me to file 140/485 together once I get my LC cleared, but Feb 03 PD will definitely not.

what you are seeing on the screen shot could be the received date. When did your case go to regional. Is that Feb 03?

Also, the screen shot should not matter. When you get your labor approved, you will see a stamp on it with the date when it was first received. That is your priority date.

Wrong PD

LC4ever said:
That will be an easy fix if I can just send email to PBEC:), but I don't have any proof of my PD...

I don't think BEC will consider your letter if you write directly. Your attorney or HR should write to BEC along with proof of mailing your application .. Fedex or Postal receipt.. and also copy of the screen shot and request for correction. After all these years of waiting another year loss in PD is terrible.

ACS_78 said:
what you are seeing on the screen shot could be the received date. When did your case go to regional. Is that Feb 03?

Also, the screen shot should not matter. When you get your labor approved, you will see a stamp on it with the date when it was first received. That is your priority date.

my case went to regional in Sep 03, went to DBEC Sep 04.

In the email I received from PBEC, it clearly says Priority Date 02/xx/03, mine should be 02/xx/02....

LC4ever said:
my case went to regional in Sep 03, went to DBEC Sep 04.

In the email I received from PBEC, it clearly says Priority Date 02/xx/03, mine should be 02/xx/02....

Try to fix it as early as possible. This is definitely a human error. Take action immediately.

sleepless_in_IN said:
Did you check your screen shot for the following?
Correction Letter Generated:
Correction Letter Printed:
Correction Options Returned:
Are they blank or have dates?

Case Status =??

As I know response from Philly has little bit different format and does not have abovementioned fields at all.

It looks like they change it.

Anyway it looks different than you have from Dallas.

Icarus

ICARUS!
Have you heard anything at the DBEC regarding people inquiring about their case status at the H1B7yr email address even tho they don't need 7th year extention ?
Are there likely to be any problems with this?
Have there been any improvements in the mail room, or should we all expect a 3 month delay after certfication before we receive our approvals?

THANKS!!!!
PD jan29,'03

Quick update about what I did

I did found my case detailed information from FLC website

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

I copied the row with my case information (yes, 02/xx/02 PD), and replied PBEC and asked them to fix the PD. If they need any add'l information, I would have to request it from my attorney since I don't have any copies or backups about LC petition.

Thanks, guys. Will keep you guys updated.

and to answer SLEEPLESS IN, my case status is : Data Review

one thing you should learn from my lesson: don't totally rely on your attorney, I am sure they are nice people, but they have many clients. I am glad I didn't follow my attorney's suggestion to sit and wait.

INFO for Tracker

ICARUS

Please add my info to the tracker.

TX Case
ALC case: 0100xxx
PD: 10/22/2004
RD: No Transfer (Sent directly to Dallas BEC)
RIR EB3
No 45 day letter yet :mad:

Thanks

My case details for the Tracker

ICARUS,

Is there any update on the cases which never made to Regional?

My case details for the tracker :

CA EB3/RIR
PD:11/18/2004

No 45 day letter

Labor Approved in Letter! :)

Finally... my lawyer received the hard copy of my labor certification today. I have not seen the approval letter yet, so I don't know when the damn thing was finally reviewed, certified, reviewed again, and mailed before yet another review. I will post additonal info when I see the letter.

Priority Date: 10/24/2002
RIR-California-EB2
ETA Case# D-04308-xxxxx
Occupation Code: 13-2051 (Financial Analyst)
Replied to 45-day letter sometime in Feb 2005
Received a screen shot on 7/14/2005 with
Case Status: Certified :eek:
Date Submitted: 6/24/2005 :confused:
Existence Check: Failed :rolleyes:
what else?
Days waited: 1018! :eek:
# of visits to this threat: too many :confused:
Current state of mind: happily shocked :D

Hope this helps…. and all the very best to everyone out here... and finally thanks to many helpful people (Icarus, gp111, etc) who made the waiting less painful.

FRS said:
ICARUS

Please add my info to the tracker.

TX Case
ALC case: 0100xxx
PD: 10/22/2004
RD: No Transfer (Sent directly to Dallas BEC)
RIR EB3
No 45 day letter yet :mad:

Thanks

FYI

Icarus is not the one maintains Tracker,
He is the GOD who throws some insights about DBEC operations mostly on FRIDAYS and answers some complex issues applicable to all and NOT Personnel Questions

Its been more than a month since my lawyer submitted details on recruitment efforts after receiving the phone call from Dallas BEC. I've yet to hear back from them. I would like to know if there are people here in a similar situation? I did see some approvals of similar cases that were received within a month.

Also, has anyone received NOFs or Denials on RIR from the BEC? If so, please share your stories here.

Another approval

PD: Sep 03 2002
Type:RIR, EB3
State:CA
Approved on :9th June 2005
Letter received: Yes :) :) :)

Eb2/eb3

How do we know if a case is EB2 or EB3? Is it specified by the attoneys in the LCA when they initially apply for GC labor processing or is determined just by your qualification and experience?

What are the requirements to be eligible for EB2?

mygcp said:
How do we know if a case is EB2 or EB3? Is it specified by the attoneys in the LCA when they initially apply for GC labor processing or is determined just by your qualification and experience?

What are the requirements to be eligible for EB2?

It is determined by the position you occupy.

You can be MS or BS + 5 (conditions for EB2) years in the relevant area experience but if your position requires only BS + 4 years you will have to apply for EB3.

It is generally identified by your employer/lawyer through advertisement in the requirements on the initial step

patience13 said:
Icarus,

Now we see lot of approvals, but still a bunch of cases (like mine, cadesi etc..) are sitting at status "RIR", eventhough our Priority dates are early 2002 and 45-day letters are replied and recevied at BPC (I guess that's how status moved to RIR). why these kind of cases are not picked yet? What could we assume by this ? Are these cases still at Status "RIR" because of some issues ? Can you throw some light into these kind of cases ?

Thanks a lot..
If your case is in RIR, it has been taken from the FIFO queue and an analyst is reviewing it. Reasons for delay in processing can be as simple as waiting on a response from the agent/employer to a possible RIR denial or a possible NOF/denial.