Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I "third" that :)
It seems that people just come to the forum's last page, read a couple of posts and post their "own" question. Nothig wrong in asking the questions, but please, how many times people have asked email addreses to BECs for status!! you can search just this thread. the provision is there.
Also, I wonder how much time the analysts are spending on replying to the flood of status emails (since a lot of them are not really needed but sent only for status). The BEC does not care, it is generating more work for them, that means more time charged to US GOV and more $$$$$.. if this was the regular immi dept, they would have done everything to reduce their "extra" work.
volleyball said:
I second that.

volleyball said:
Congrats to all those who got their LC cleared :) :)

It looks like RIR is progressing fast in Dallas. Are there any Non-RIR cases in Dallas that got approved so far ( I dont think the ppl who got approved would still hang out). But ppl who know of anyone in TR got approval??. I know that there are ppl with PD 2001 in TR still waiting for their GC.

Any one has any insights as to why TR cases are still pending when there is hardly anything to do ( for the cases that made it to regional).
Icarus any insight??

What do the TR & RIR queue look like ?

It looks like RIR is First In First Out and Non-RIR is First In Without Out.

TR EB3 case and PD 5/2001.
Wait is what I can do. :mad:

Fishs0201 said:
What do the TR & RIR queue look like ?

It looks like RIR is First In First Out and Non-RIR is First In Without Out.

TR EB3 case and PD 5/2001.
Wait is what I can do. :mad:

What are your complete case details?? I am there with you waiting but you have been an year and half longer than me in the que and still no light. Wow, now it makes me wonder if it is worth waiting in the BEC or convert the case to PERM ( when my company changes it policy to apply in PERM).
I wish you receive your LC ASAP. Sometimes it makes me feel mad that ppl with PD in 2004 get approved and PD 2001 are still waiting.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That is true but I think the problem is not in the people who are desperately looking update of their status. I do not understand why BEC does not provide any official updates of their operations. They could give one time in a week update of the queue status and number of certified cases, number of 45 days letters sent and etc.

Instead of this people keep sending e-mails for 7th year extensions and make problems for analysts. In the nearest future some people will send second third e-mails to know the progress of their cases.

activex111 said:
I "third" that :)
It seems that people just come to the forum's last page, read a couple of posts and post their "own" question. Nothig wrong in asking the questions, but please, how many times people have asked email addreses to BECs for status!! you can search just this thread. the provision is there.
Also, I wonder how much time the analysts are spending on replying to the flood of status emails (since a lot of them are not really needed but sent only for status). The BEC does not care, it is generating more work for them, that means more time charged to US GOV and more $$$$$.. if this was the regular immi dept, they would have done everything to reduce their "extra" work.

Labor got approved

Just got a mail from my attorney stating the approval of my LCA. Here are my details:

Case: EB2 RIR(California)
PD: 8/2002
RD: 8/2003
45 Day Letter Rcvd: March'05
45 Dat Letter Replied: March 31st'05 (Rcvd by BEC on 1st April )

Enfin

Hi all,
I have been a passive user, reading all these posts.
I'm happy to share the news of my labor certification which I received by usps mail today from Dallas BEC.

case DETAILS:

EB2/RIR/Texas
PD: Nov 14, 2002
RD (Dallas): June 2003
45-day letter received and responded: dec, 2004
Labor Approval Date: June 30, 2005
Hard Copy Received: August 08, 2005

Thanks to Icarus, gp111, mnhrdc for fostering the forum.
Hope this helps,
/Labodhibo

patience13 said:
Icarus,
First let me thank you for your always useful feedbacks. Now the question:

Why we have lot of people with older Priority dates (Aug 2002 and earlier) waiting to get approved and you say approval Queue in early 2003 and it is by FIFO? Is it merely mailing room issue? Did you hear any reason/rumor for this weird phenomenon? Any update would be appreciated.

Thanks
FIFO is not established until responses to the 45-day letter have been returned. As all cases have not yet been completely entered, much less confirmed by 45-day letter responses, obviously the possibility (probability) exists that earlier PD may still be waiting data entry, confirmation, and assignment to the queue. Once confirmed, cases with earlier dates would go to the head of the line.

Thankyou Icarus

Icarus said:
FIFO is not established until responses to the 45-day letter have been returned. As all cases have not yet been completely entered, much less confirmed by 45-day letter responses, obviously the possibility (probability) exists that earlier PD may still be waiting data entry, confirmation, and assignment to the queue. Once confirmed, cases with earlier dates would go to the head of the line.
Thanks Icarus for the details you are providing. It really makes us believe in the BEC process, that it is working. Has the RIR queue passed Feb '03 and is there any count on total number of cases that has been approved so far by BEC.

Congrates mnhrdc! You had been an important member to this board.
Good luck to your 140/485 stages. Hope you will visit this forum once in a while and post message if you find something important.

mnhrdc said:
to say Thank you to everyone here who made our life easier including Gandhi's
perticularly to THE god ICARUS who is the ray of hope in this black hole
GP111 to keep answering untiringly for all questions
Raydhan by telephoing from Midwest to keep me motivated every other day

Approved LC Letter recieved 8/08/2005 at Attorney end
PD 6/2002
45 day Feb 2005
Screen shot recieved 7/2005
CA/EB2/RIR/151-032

Approval Screenshot

Hi All
I got the screen shot today from DALLAS BEC that my labor is CERTIFIED. But neither my lawyer/company have received any information.
So we wont be able to file for the next stages till we get them

Hi, Icarus,
Is FIFO the same for regional and state cases in RIR queue?

Thanks.
Icarus said:

Congrats MNHRDC RAYDHAN

finally You Got it !!! Thanks for all the Valuable information.
Looks like held up cases are progressing.
Hope ZB will join you guys soon
Please keep posting your insights here
Good luck with next steps..

Note to ICARUS regarding estimated labor cert time

Hi Icarus,

You have been doing a great job in providing us the updates, I wanted to find if my case will be certified shortly and if so what is the estimated time frame by which I will be receiving the approved letter. Here are my case details

Details: EB3 RIR from Ohio
PD: 03/18/2003
RD: 04/05/2004
Received 45 letter from Dallas BEC on 03/18/2005
Replied to 45 day letter on 04/06/2005
Case #: D-05007-13XXX

Thanks a bunch for your information.

Case Closed

Gurus/Icarus,

Could any one of you provide information on the following,

1)After a case is closed and after the attorney requests for the case to be reopened, how long does it actually take to get the case reopened.
2) What are the procedures that are followed once the case is reopened ie, does it go to the end of the queue or does it get processed based upon the initial FIFO order.

Response to this will be highly appreciated as I have found that there are quite a few people in the same boat and if they are as unfortunate as me would have probably recieved one liner from the attorney saying that situation can be amended???

thanks in advance for your response..

Lawyer update on SWA cases 45 day letter and cases getting 'closed' glitch

Hey guys.

I got an update from my lawyer for the above mentioned questions. Hope this is helpful.

<Lawyer>
The BPC’s have only recently started issuing 45 day letters for cases like yours that were at the State Workforce Agency. We have not received any from the same time when your case was filed. The BPC’s have suggested that they expect to get [SIZE=5[COLOR=Red]]most of the receipts out by the end of September. [/COLOR][/SIZE] It remains to be seen whether or not they will be able to stick to that schedule!

The BPC’s have confirmed that due to a glitch in their system, some cases were inadvertently listed as closed. This wasn’t because 45 days letters were not responded to. Rather, it was a computer system error and the BPC’s are working on fixing this.

Will the 45 day letter be generated at the end of partial data entry?

Looking at my lawyer's comment ("The BPC’s have suggested that they expect to get most of the receipts out by the end of September.") - it implies that BPC intends to send 45 day letter at the end of partial data entry.

But I think I read somewhere in this forum that 45 day letter are sent only after complete data entry.

Icarus, GP111, mnhrdc & other Gurus - Which one of the 2 above is correct.

WhyThisDelay said:
Hey guys.

I got an update from my lawyer for the above mentioned questions. Hope this is helpful.

<Lawyer>
The BPC’s have only recently started issuing 45 day letters for cases like yours that were at the State Workforce Agency. We have not received any from the same time when your case was filed. The BPC’s have suggested that they expect to get [SIZE=5[COLOR=Red]]most of the receipts out by the end of September. [/COLOR][/SIZE] It remains to be seen whether or not they will be able to stick to that schedule!

The BPC’s have confirmed that due to a glitch in their system, some cases were inadvertently listed as closed. This wasn’t because 45 days letters were not responded to. Rather, it was a computer system error and the BPC’s are working on fixing this.

Any Approval from Missouri States???

Hi
Has any one received LC approval from Missouri States?
Please do update.

PD:Nov 2002
State:MO
45dl:received and reply on March 05
Case# D-5010-xxxxx
LC: Not recieved yet :confused:

Please Tell Me I'm Not Alone Left In The Blackhole Of Bec

Looks like I'll be left alone.
congrats to all those with L.C
:(
PD:01APRIL,2001
RD:SEP2003
ETA: D-04261-00XXX
45 DAY LETTER RECVD:17 DEC2004
45 DAY LETTER REPLD:20 DEC2004

scorp29 said:
Looks like I'll be left alone.
congrats to all those with L.C
:(
PD:01APRIL,2001
RD:SEP2003
ETA: D-04261-00XXX
45 DAY LETTER RECVD:17 DEC2004
45 DAY LETTER REPLD:20 DEC2004
Is your case RIR/TR? I just saw a Year 2000 approval of Non-RIR case. If your case is RIR, then it might have been approved but you need several months to make sure. I don't trust the case status until I have the hard copy.

Last edited by a moderator: