Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

goutamc said:
I wanted to make sure my case was not closed having been spooked reading such posts. Only thing to gain is if the case was closed they I would have bugged my attorney to re-open it (my attorney and employer r kindaa unresponsive....I do not trust them to inform me or take action unless prompted if my case is closed).
I feel the same way. BTW, how long did it take the philly BEC to respond to your request?
I hope and pray there will be no problems with sending these inquiries. These are desperate times, or else sensible ppl do not resort to measures such as this. How does the department of labor expect ppl to be patient after a wait of 3 years, and with stories circulating of cases wrongly closed?? It's a catch22 situation.

mnhrdc said:
Approved LC Letter recieved 8/15/2005 at Attorney end
PD 6/2002
45 day Feb 2005
Screen shot recieved 7/2005
CA/EB2/RIR/151-032

Congratulations MNHRDC..
Good Things Happens To Them, Who Wait !! (Including GC :p )
Happy for your guys & hope to see you soon in I-140/485 Forum.

ALso you mean 08/05/2005 right ? Or Your Attorney Is "Pandit Maharaj / Ajmeri Baba / Chamunda Swami / Peer Said Saheb"

For Everyone else, Just Hang on & Keep you fingers crossed, you will get it soon !!!

patience13 said:
--------------------------
Mnhrdc,
Good luck to you too... finally it arrived !! Hope mine comes soon too.. You were valuable asset to this forum, like GP111. Good luck with next steps...
Thanks
Check yours/Attorney's mail box , i am sure the have sorted out mail room issues.

Thanks again for everyone.

NIW applicant said:
I feel the same way. BTW, how long did it take the philly BEC to respond to your request?
I hope and pray there will be no problems with sending these inquiries. These are desperate times, or else sensible ppl do not resort to measures such as this. How does the department of labor expect ppl to be patient after a wait of 3 years, and with stories circulating of cases wrongly closed?? It's a catch22 situation.

Got a response in less than an hour. Yeah I have no intension of slowing down BRC from doing what ever else they r doing at the same time I did not want to be caught suprise 6months to a yr from now that my case has long since been closed.

BTW Does any one know what these case statuses mean:

RIR
DATA REVIEW

I guess CLOSED and CERTIFIED are obvious. Any other statuses out there?

happy for you !

mnhrdc said:
to say Thank you to everyone here who made our life easier including Gandhi's
perticularly to THE god ICARUS who is the ray of hope in this black hole
GP111 to keep answering untiringly for all questions
Raydhan by telephoing from Midwest to keep me motivated every other day

Approved LC Letter recieved 8/15/2005 at Attorney end
PD 6/2002
45 day Feb 2005
CA/EB2/RIR/151-032

gp111 said:
Congratulations MNHRDC..
Good Things Happens To Them, Who Wait !! (Including GC :p )
Happy for your guys & hope to see you soon in I-140/485 Forum.

ALso you mean 08/05/2005 right ? Or Your Attorney Is "Pandit Maharaj / Ajmeri Baba / Chamunda Swami / Peer Said Saheb"

For Everyone else, Just Hang on & Keep you fingers crossed, you will get it soon !!!

Thanks and Good Catch GP, He is none of the above, It was a just Excitement TYPO after such a long wait.

The date must be 8/08/2005, to day afternoon he called me and let me know.

I hope and wish that every body's mail arrives soon, ofcourse for the Earlier PD folks.

NIW applicant said:
gp111 and others,
Any news on EB2 retrogression? Will ppl with Jan'03 PD likely be affected? When is the visa number assigned? Is it when you file for the I485 or when the actual gc is issued?
Thanks
GP111...please comment!

Congratulation

Congratulations to mnhrdc and RAYDHAN.Hope all those earlier PD people like ZB will get their approval soon.Now i am feeling better about DBEC, even though there are issues like cases being closed inadvertantly etc.My Pd is jul'03 ,expecting good news around Nov'05.

Is there something messed up??

sorry I checked mostly in the PBEC forums ... but it is not so happy mood over there ..

I just browsed backward in this forum .

Howcome this one is processed in DBEC and reply from PBEC .
( a coule cases like this already , is this only for CA cases ? )

And the case number is starting with D , and not P .

Which email do you send to check your status ?
status@phi.dflc.us?
status@dal.dflc.us ?

benben912 said:
Just got the lovely screen shot from Philadelphia BEC.

ETA CASE Number: D-0429X-XXXXX Priority Date: 11/XX/2002
Processing Type: RIR Case Source: Region
Employer Name: XXXX
Case Received Date: 10/XX/2004 Processing Center: Dallas Elimination Center
Case Status: Certified.

I sent email to DBEC more than a week ago, no response. Then,
sent email to PBEC last thursday mid night again, still no response.
This morning, sent email to both DBEC and PBEC, after one hour,
got the screen shot. Exciting!

Hope receive the true copy very soon.

Congrats

gp111, raydhan and mnhrdc,

Congrats to you guys on your approval. Good luck on next steps. Hope to join you guys in the next forum.

Congrats

Raydhan & mnhrdc,

Congratulations on your LC getting Certified.

Good to see you guys get out of this frustrating wait.

Good luck for your next phases....

Congratulations Raydhan. We were very sure one day we will hear your good news. We hope we will also hear good news from ZB and other guys of early 2002. Patience is virtue.

All the best for your future steps.

Jai Ma

RAYDHAN said:
GREAT NEWS AFTER AN ETERNITY.

Employer and attorney received the Labor Approval (Hard Copy) today.

Here are the details:

EB3/RIR/Oklahoma
PD: January 30, 2002
RD (Dallas): December 2003
45-day letter received and responded: January 07, 2005
Labor Approval Date: April 20, 2005
Hard Copy Received: August 08, 2005

Job Title: Quality Control Engineer
Job Code: 012.167-054

Thanks to Icarus, gp111, mnhrdc, and everyone else on this forum who made my journey less painful and less stressful.

Best regards and good luck to all of us.

God Bless,
Raydhan

One of the greatest frustrations about this forum is how the same questions are asked over and over again. Most of us check everyday and see posts that resurrect the same theme many times over.

If we are here, then we have some form of qualification, then at sometime in our lives we studied and did some research.

There are some 5,860 posts here, many with nuggets of information. Invest some time and go back and read, see now trends changed and solutions evolved. If getting an LC is important to your future and your life, then take sometime and do some work, learn and be prepared, knowledge is power.

Most of us here are in similar situations, there is somebody else who has your set of conditions or similar and you are not unique.

Rather than blindly asking the question, do some research.

This forum is a wealth of knowledge, I have been able to "update" my lawyer in some instances, thanks to the resident experts and those with valuable contributions.

Lets ease up on the dumb questions,

If your screen shot says “certified” then it refers to your LC, not your insanity.

Is there a certified date in the screen shot

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way we can know the certified date. I did see the screen shot of one of my friends LC status. The status says CERTIFIED, but I cud not find any date of certification. Any ideas anyone?

Any guess on how much time it takes from the status to turn CERIFIED, till you get the some hard copy saying so?

thnx,
Anil

Congrats to all those who got their LC cleared :) :)

It looks like RIR is progressing fast in Dallas. Are there any Non-RIR cases in Dallas that got approved so far ( I dont think the ppl who got approved would still hang out). But ppl who know of anyone in TR got approval??. I know that there are ppl with PD 2001 in TR still waiting for their GC.

Any one has any insights as to why TR cases are still pending when there is hardly anything to do ( for the cases that made it to regional).
Icarus any insight??

Congratulations mnhrdc ! Best wishes for remaining steps too.

Again, "Patience is Virtue"

Jai Ma

mnhrdc said:
to say Thank you to everyone here who made our life easier including Gandhi's
perticularly to THE god ICARUS who is the ray of hope in this black hole
GP111 to keep answering untiringly for all questions
Raydhan by telephoing from Midwest to keep me motivated every other day

Approved LC Letter recieved 8/08/2005 at Attorney end
PD 6/2002
45 day Feb 2005
CA/EB2/RIR/151-032

AnilJ said:
Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way we can know the certified date. I did see the screen shot of one of my friends LC status. The status says CERTIFIED, but I cud not find any date of certification. Any ideas anyone?

Any guess on how much time it takes from the status to turn CERIFIED, till you get the some hard copy saying so?

thnx,
Anil

NO certified date on CASE STATUS shot

Certified date will be on Hard copy under CO signature

Most of the cases Certifying has been done long back (3 to 4 months predated). Mailing happening now after Icarus posting that mail room problems are sorted out.

Pegasus503 said:
One of the greatest frustrations about this forum is how the same questions are asked over and over again. Most of us check everyday and see posts that resurrect the same theme many times over.

If we are here, then we have some form of qualification, then at sometime in our lives we studied and did some research.

There are some 5,860 posts here, many with nuggets of information. Invest some time and go back and read, see now trends changed and solutions evolved. If getting an LC is important to your future and your life, then take sometime and do some work, learn and be prepared, knowledge is power.

Most of us here are in similar situations, there is somebody else who has your set of conditions or similar and you are not unique.

Rather than blindly asking the question, do some research.

This forum is a wealth of knowledge, I have been able to "update" my lawyer in some instances, thanks to the resident experts and those with valuable contributions.

Lets ease up on the dumb questions,

If your screen shot says “certified” then it refers to your LC, not your insanity.

I second that.