Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

case status==blank

yuefengwang said:
Just update you with my info since we were in the same boat.

1st time, status= Blank,
2nd time from Phi, they did not erase the status, CERTIFIED !

Yours maybe certified too.

Congratulations and good luck on your next step!

Could you give me your:
Date Submitted;
45-day-letter reply date;

Also, did you get blank for "Data Entry Assigned To" this time?
Thanks!

Fishs0201 said:
I email the following to both
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us for the Dallas Center
h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us for the Philadelphia Center

To: H1B7YR
Subject: xth year extension case status request

Hi,

I am not sure whether I can check my Labor Certification status or not.

If you can check it for me, that will be appreciate.

The following is my basic information.

Employer name : xxxx

Employer address: xxx yyy zzz

Processing Type: None RIR EB3

Alien Name: X Y Z

Alien Address: XXX

Date of filing: XXX

Sate where filed: xxx

Region: yyyy

Case number: zzzzzz

I mail out on saturday & sunday.
Get reply on Monday.
The reply is quick.
It is pity that my case is "Data review".

Good luck!
Fishs0201 ,

What id your PD? when did you reply for the 45 day Notice?

thanks,

Icarus - Please answer this !

Icarus,
First let me thank you for your always useful feedbacks. Now the question:

Why we have lot of people with older Priority dates (Aug 2002 and earlier) waiting to get approved and you say approval Queue in early 2003 and it is by FIFO? Is it merely mailing room issue? Did you hear any reason/rumor for this weird phenomenon? Any update would be appreciated.

Thanks

Date: submitted: 6/30/2005
45- reply date was partially blocked, I guess 12/24/2004, several days after they generate and print and send me the letter on 12/17/2004

Those were from Dallas's answer. Phi answer only has the upper part, cut off right below status line. you are right, Data Entry Assigned To still blank, but is yellow color, unlike Dallas - white space pasted on yellow strip.

jnpr said:
Congratulations and good luck on your next step!

Could you give me your:
Date Submitted;
45-day-letter reply date;

Also, did you get blank for "Data Entry Assigned To" this time?
Thanks!

cookie2001 said:
Dear Gurus,

I recently received a status update from the Philly-BEC indicating that my case was closed even though my employer replied back to the 45 day letter as soon as they received it, here are some of the details of my case

PD: 4/3/2003
Processing: RIR
State: Michigan
Chicago RD: 07/26/2004
BEC 45 Day Letter: 04/25/2005
BEC 45 Day Letter Reply: 04/26/2005
BEC Case # D-05005-11XXX
Case Received Dt: 01/05/2005

Philly Response: 08/05/2005
Case Status: Closed

I have been extremely disturbed since I received this news on Friday, would Icarus please help me.

Regards

I am in the same boat as you are, much worser - my PD is 11/2002 and the status came back as Closed, i contacted my Attorney they said they will contact BEC and find out whats going on. So just relax, there is nothing we can do aother than talking to Attorney / Employer. Icarus mentioned this earlier that BEC will reopen it if it was a mistake from their side.
Hope that helps

nov_2002

Thanks

srignram said:
Dont worry, call your employer/attorney immiediately and explain the situation.Ask them to contact BEC and if by mistake the case is closed they will reopen the case and assign a new ETA number.But act quickly.

srignram
Thank you for your support, unfortunately when I spoke to the paralegal this morning she informed me that they would wait for a letter from BEC before taking the next move, when I spoke to the lawyer she informed that such issues get resolved by themselves,
now I am really stuck, can somebody please help me?

BEC Case: D-05005-11XXX
PD: 04/03/2003
BEC Reply Dt: 04/26/2005

Congrats Yuefengwang!
Did you really need the screenshot for an extention? I wrote to h1b7yr@philly and did not get a response. I did not say that I needed it for extention, I just asked the case status. I have not got a reply. :(

planning ahead

Hi guys,

I want to thank all of you who replied to my questions a week ago.

Here is what I heard from my lawyer (perhaps nothing new to some of you) that I would like to share with you. He said once the visa numbers are available in Oct 05. They will not release all the numbers at once. Rather they will space out the visa numbers over the entire next year allocating a fixed number every month.

The implication of this is month for month advancement of PD if that (based on past experience). So guys with PD in Feb 2003 will not get to apply for 485 untill may 2006.
And then after six months will they be able to change jobs. So sometime in nov 2006.

When will this bonded labor end? Is anything being done to right this? Actually if you think about it portability is more important than the actually GC!!

cookie2001 said:
srignram
Thank you for your support, unfortunately when I spoke to the paralegal this morning she informed me that they would wait for a letter from BEC before taking the next move, when I spoke to the lawyer she informed that such issues get resolved by themselves,

----
Hi Cookie2001

As Srignram said keep pushing your Employer/Attny to reopen this case. I doubt if your paralegal/lawyer really cares about it. Explain what other people in similar situation did. Ask yout HR person to pursue it. Because as far as we heard from Icarus and others that once it is closed means case is closed, unless it it requested to be opened.

cookie2001,

In your particular case is very important who is paying to your attorney, your company is paying for you or you have to pay yourself.

Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like that your company sponsoring you completely.

If so you may have to push your managers and hr to make attorney contact BEC right now. I do not know if you really needed proof of H1 extension or not but with such screenshot you may have problem to apply for 7th, 8th.. year of H1. As I know it is enough for attorney to have your BEC number to initiate an inquiry.

It is your interest to make them act ASAP.

I am also from Michigan and know little bit how attorneys work here.

cookie2001 said:
srignram

Another Old approval mailed.

Wanted to inform that DBEC has started mailing OLD cases

I got a call from my friend that he got the approval letter from DBEC on Friday
having Pd Jan 2002
CA EB2/RIR

So watch out folks having PD Jan to JULY 2002

Friends

Is there an e-mail address where we can write to PBEC or DBEC? How fast are they to reply. Do they only answer if a case is in the system..?

B-

cookie2001 said:
srignram

Contact your Attorney/Employer to send all the copiies of intent to continue letter sent earlier. DBEC may not send antoher letter

The intent of 45 day letter is that if they have not recieved reply they will close the case. If they have eroneously closed the case they will reopen.
Send immedialtely copies of documents you have answered during 45 day letter.

gp111 and others,
Any news on EB2 retrogression? Will ppl with Jan'03 PD likely be affected? When is the visa number assigned? Is it when you file for the I485 or when the actual gc is issued?
Thanks

Just a post to update Forum with my details:

Processing Type: RIR
PD(Missouri): 04/03/03
RD(Chicago): 05/27/04
ETA Case Number: D-05004-XXXX.
Dallas Case Received Date: 01/04/2005
45 Day Letter Replied: March 22 2005.
Case Status: RIR :p

Did you really need the screen shot for an extention?
goutamc said:
Processing Type: RIR
PD(Missouri): 04/03/03
RD(Chicago): 05/27/04
ETA Case Number: D-05004-XXXX.
Dallas Case Received Date: 01/04/2005
45 Day Letter Replied: March 22 2005.
Case Status: RIR :p

3 Years 6 Months 10 Days !!!!

GREAT NEWS AFTER AN ETERNITY.

Employer and attorney received the Labor Approval (Hard Copy) today.

Here are the details:

EB3/RIR/Oklahoma
PD: January 30, 2002
RD (Dallas): December 2003
45-day letter received and responded: January 07, 2005
Labor Approval Date: April 20, 2005
Hard Copy Received: August 08, 2005

Job Title: Quality Control Engineer
Job Code: 012.167-054

Thanks to Icarus, gp111, mnhrdc, and everyone else on this forum who made my journey less painful and less stressful.

Best regards and good luck to all of us.

God Bless,
Raydhan

NIW applicant said:
Did you really need the screen shot for an extention?

No I did not need it for extension....although I did send an e-mail to the Phyladelphia center as if I needed an extension. E-mail ID: H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US. I dont think the Backlog Center is smart enough to figure out or care to find out if u really need an extension...as long as u say u do...they send u what u need.

Congrates ! You had been an important member to this board.
Good luck to your 140/485 stages. Hope you will visit this forum once in a while and post message if you find something important.

And ZB, any news for you? Hope you too will get it soon.

RAYDHAN said:

Here are the details:

EB3/RIR/Oklahoma

Thanks to Icarus, gp111, mnhrdc, and everyone else on this forum who made my journey less painful and less stressful.

God Bless,
Raydhan

Last edited by a moderator:
RAYDHAN said:

Here are the details:

EB3/RIR/Oklahoma

God Bless,
Raydhan
congrats RAYDHAN,

did you ever ask for the screeshot?