Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I guess the Forum is meant for helping not teasing.

sfmars said:
Keep bothering your attorney, ceo, your managers and hr and BEC , and wait simultaneously.

Nobody will tell you now what is going on with your personal, individual case.

Just think what you ask.

Sfmars,

I do understand that it is a personal question,but if you do not have the answer or think that this questions is inappropriate, please refrain yourself from saying anything or respond with a gentle, polite answer.We are here to seek or provide help not to tease or get teased.Hope you understand this and put a period for this topic.I don't mind getting answer for my question.Thanks.

mygcp said:
Sfmars,

I do understand that it is a personal question,but if you do not have the answer or think that this questions is inappropriate, please refrain yourself from saying anything or respond with a gentle, polite answer.We are here to seek or provide help not to tease or get teased.Hope you understand this and put a period for this topic.I don't mind getting answer for my question.Thanks.

I did not have an intention to tease you or insult you.

Just try to imagine how many people participate in this forum (I think more than 600)

and I bet each of us has the same question "When my case supposed to be approved ?".

We have many people who has RIR and PD May 2002 and still do not have approvals.

What is going to happen when each of us asks day by day the same question when he should get his approval ?

You do not have stressful or dangerous situation to ask personal questions when your individual case will be approved. You have PD 02/2003 your case could be approved today tomoroow in a week in a month or in year, nobody knows.

Mich 2003

Can you please post format of the email which you sent to Philly. I will really appreciate your help

Thanks

mich2003 said:
Hi All:

Just want to share this good news with you all. I want to thank whoever
suggested to send status e-mail to Philly even if case is in Dallas.
I sent one Dallas, did not receive any reply, so sent the same details to Philly, on Friday(08/05/2005) at 33:30 pm, got a reply from Philly BEC same
day at 4:52 pm!! It showed 2 screen shots. The first one had a different ETA
number( just 2 numbers less than original), and it showed case status as "Data Review". The second screenshot(both in the same e-mail) showed my correct ETA number and showed 'Certified' against case status field.
Thanks to Gp111, Icarus and all others who provided useful info.
My best wishes to all those who are awaiting certification.

Here are my details:
ETA# D-05076-XXXXX
Priority date# 01/02/2003
State filed: Michigan
Processing type# RIR
Business activity: Programmer Analyst
Processisng center: Dallas BEC
Case Received date: 03/17/2005
Case status : Certified :)

Hello!
I finally received my certification

Approval date April 25,05
Paper copy received on Aug 2, 05

Did not requested screen shot. Just kept patienly waiting and worrying all this time.

Good luck to everyone.

sfmars said:
binodgc05,

You can implement my words to yourself too

Keep bothering your attorney, ceo, your managers and hr and BEC , and wait simultaneously.

Nobody will tell you now what is going on with your personal, individual case.

Just think what you ask.

sfmars..

WHO MADE YOU MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM ??

This is a public forum & everyone is allowed to post any questions / concerns / information as long as its related to Dallas Backlog Processing.

mygcp, and others - i don't think Sfmars intended to insult anyone - this topic has been discussed before too
mygcp - Icarus is not here to answer everyone's personal case status - people have indicated this a while back too that he is here to update us with whatever he can,we are here to analyze it - so browse thro the older threads and make a judgement before posting questions - thats what Sfmars meant to say

mygcp said:
Sfmars,

ask relevant questions... ???

I agree with Sfmars .....

see you can't really ask a question like when my case will be processed....

instaed ask what is the current processing time.... or ask how much time from mailing is taking... anything like that....

but asking WHEN MY CASE WILL BE PROCESSED ??? .. doesn't make any sense

browse for few pages.. you can judge yourself how much time it will take for your own case...

Sfmars may be little sarcastic in answering that question... because there is no answer for that question from anyone...

Maveric,
02/18/2003

FerozeGandhi said:
mygcp, and others - i don't think Sfmars intended to insult anyone - this topic has been discussed before too
mygcp - Icarus is not here to answer everyone's personal case status - people have indicated this a while back too that he is here to update us with whatever he can,we are here to analyze it - so browse thro the older threads and make a judgement before posting questions - thats what Sfmars meant to say

Please read my question first before you post your comments.

Maveric said:
I agree with Sfmars .....

see you can't really ask a question like when my case will be processed....

instaed ask what is the current processing time.... or ask how much time from mailing is taking... anything like that....

but asking WHEN MY CASE WILL BE PROCESSED ??? .. doesn't make any sense

browse for few pages.. you can judge yourself how much time it will take for your own case...

Sfmars may be little sarcastic in answering that question... because there is no answer for that question from anyone...

Maveric,
02/18/2003

I thank you all for your concerns.I guess no one should dictate what questions we ask Icarus and what not as long as they are related to the Dallas BEC,questions are not hurting anybody's feelings and not causing any damage to the forum's image.

I did not use any sarcastic statements or filthy comments in my post. I did not even ask what my case status is. The questions what I have asked is, when you know that a processing of your priority date is running, is it a good idea to wait for the BECs response or have our attoney find out the details.

The answer to this question (if any of you have) might be helping me now , but will definitely you all go through the same status one day and will help you then.

If there is no answer to my question please do not respond to that post.The matter ends there.

I know that my case gets approved today, tomorrow,in a week, in a month or in a year...as sfmars said,and I am sure so as everyone's.

You don't have to be sarcastic in that way and also saying like "bother your ceo,managers....etc"

If that is the case, why are we all discussing about the same in the forum?
We could have kept quiet and waited for the BECs decison.

I wish we should respect each others concerns and posts and keep going.

Processing Dates Confusion

According to IcaRus the Dallas BEC is processing RIR cases from Feb 2003. Does that mean they have completed processing for every RIR case before then. I mean do they complete processing for all cases within a certain time frame before they move on to next month? My pd is 01/31/03 and as of 08/04/05 my Case status is still 'RIR'.
Any insights..anybody

Data Source Field in Screen Shot

Icaras,

My PD is 11/06/2002. The data Source Field in my screen shot is "State", But I am sure my case has been sent to Chicago. Could this be the data entry mistake? Could I talk with my lawyer to correct it? Right now my case status is still "RIR"...

you found this sarcastic???????? come on my man - that was no close to being sarcastic - he advised you to go talk to your managers,HR people,everyone about ur case and bother them until they act on it - thats the way it works sometimes
anyways end of another weekend - let the fun carry on
gnite

mygcp said:
You don't have to be sarcastic in that way and also saying like "bother your ceo,managers....etc"

gp111 said:
sfmars..

This is a public forum & everyone is allowed to post any questions / concerns / information as long as its related to Dallas Backlog Processing.

I am agree with gp111.

freezthefire said:
Hello Icarus

Do you have any idea as to what exactly is being done with the special handling cases at Dallas BEC.

All I have heard so far is about RIR and NON RIR. Was wondering if you could shed some light on that category.

Thanks.
Special Cases are entered in PBLS for tracking and then handed to DOL staff for data entry and processing/cert on the DOL side using the old Paradox system.

gp111 said:
sfmars..

Yes it is a public forum. A personal answer for a personal question.

BEC - Case Closed

Dear Gurus,

I recently received a status update from the Philly-BEC indicating that my case was closed even though my employer replied back to the 45 day letter as soon as they received it, here are some of the details of my case

PD: 4/3/2003
Processing: RIR
State: Michigan
Chicago RD: 07/26/2004
BEC 45 Day Letter: 04/25/2005
BEC 45 Day Letter Reply: 04/26/2005
BEC Case # D-05005-11XXX
Case Received Dt: 01/05/2005

Philly Response: 08/05/2005
Case Status: Closed

I have been extremely disturbed since I received this news on Friday, would Icarus please help me.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Help

Don't think Icarus can help. Have your Lawyer AND Employer contact the BEC ASAP. I mean ASAP and make them aware. They should be able to reopen the case. Sit tight.

Sincerely

Hi cookie2001,

If I were you I would ask my lawyer to make inquiry.
I think it should be possible for him to send a request to re-open your case but he/she may wait for the official letter from BEC.

Could you provide some details from your screenshot, regarding correction letter generated, correction options returned, correction letter printed, date signed ?

cookie2001 said:
Dear Gurus,

I recently received a status update from the Philly-BEC indicating that my case was closed even though my employer replied back to the 45 day letter as soon as they received it, here are some of the details of my case

PD: 4/3/2003
Processing: RIR
State: Michigan
Chicago RD: 07/26/2004
BEC 45 Day Letter: 04/25/2005
BEC 45 Day Letter Reply: 04/26/2005
BEC Case # D-05005-11XXX
Case Received Dt: 01/05/2005

Philly Response: 08/05/2005
Case Status: Closed

I have been extremely disturbed since I received this news on Friday, would Icarus please help me.

Regards

Case Status==Blank

I am becoming more anxious everyday.
Please share your information if you have ever seen this: Case Status==Blank

Thank you!