Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

way to go buddy! i can see chicago taking over..sounds like a video game now

Chicago-case said:
Guys....., finally after a long wait and panic, I got an email from my HR saying my labor is approved. Not very exited but kind of had mixed feelings.
As of now, I do not know the details of when it was approved.

Funniest thing is my best guess in my signature below says labor will be certified on Aug 5th,05. It so happened that I got to hear this news one day before.

I will post the details when I hear from them.

One more thing..., BEC never responded to the screen shot requests, may be bacause my certification is already mailed.

MI, EB2, PD : Dec09, 2002, RD Chicago DOL : Feb11,2004

Kanjoos..., I think you should hear yours pretty soon... Good Luck.

To all gurus and ICARUS...., Thankyou very much

from the murthy forum

an attorney posted this:

It appears that the BPCs may have temporarily stopped issuing 45-day letters. They were inputing a case into their computer in full, and than generating a 45-day letter. Through this process, they sent about about 1/2 of the total 45-day letters that needed to be issued. Midstream they changed their approach a bit where now they are going through and getting all remaining cases inputed in a brief manner to permit tracking, etc., and then they are going back to do the complete inputing and generation of 45-day letters. So the rest of the 45-day letters might not be issued until even late fall. If an individual has not received a 45-day letter, it is not an indication that a case is lost or anything of that sort.

Icarus

Hi Icarus,
Thanks for your updates. Is there any way for the employer or attorney to check the status of a case if my H1B is not expiring till 2007?

Thank you and God Bless!
PD Jan 29 '03
EB2 RIR CA

when will my case be approved????

Hi All!
My sincere thanks to all in this forum and this web site for the tonnes of info provided here.
Base on the details below, can some expert here please tell me when I can anticipate my case to be certified by the DBEC? Thanks again!

One of my co-workers that received 45 letter shared me his screenshot. And suprising to me, it also has several blank fields (almost the same blank fields as mine). So at least we know letters were generated with imcomplete data entry for D cases. I guess even for imcomplete entry,there are still some difference in level of incomplete.
But still I don't see any answer to our question, why some people received 45 letter, and some not.
sleepless_in_IN said:
Does your coworker have a screen shot? What are the differences if any? If your coworker does not have a screen shot and would be applying for 7th, 8th OR 9th year ext. anytime within the next 12 months s/he should request one ASAP.

That may give us some clue as to what is going on with abbreviated/full entry and “T” vs. ”D” case numbers and what they REALLY mean - because it is obvious some people's cases are entered completely even on 21st June and that a “D” case number DOES NOT necessarily IMPLY the case has been entered in full or that 45DL has been sent!!! :eek:

Case and Point:
Case1: T-05117-XXXXX RIR, PD May-2001, Indiana SWA - NO "D" number and NO 45DL
Case2: D-05137-XXXXX RIR, PD Aug-2001, Indiana SWA - NO 45 DL
Case3: T-05147-XXXXX RIR, PD Aug-2001, Indiana SWA - NO "D" number and NO 45DL
Case4: D-05168-XXXXX RIR, PD Apr-2002, Indiana SWA - GOT 45DL!
Case5: D-05171-XXXXX RIR, PD Apr-2002, Indiana SWA - GOT 45DL!
Case6: D-05171-XXXXX RIR, PD Apr-2002, Indiana SWA - NO 45DL

ICARUS - GOT CLUE???

GCOnly said:
Hi All!
My sincere thanks to all in this forum and this web site for the tonnes of info provided here.
Base on the details below, can some expert here please tell me when I can anticipate my case to be certified by the DBEC? Thanks again!

Hi, Icarus,
Just would like to confirm with you. Is BEC only working on cases that went to regional at this moment? Will they keep doing that until they process all regional cases, then move to State cases?
According to your note, they are using FIFO for cases that are in the RIR queue, do you think they will have a plan that once they have all cases entered either completely or abbreviated, will they do complete the case entry and process the cases by FIFO order.
Thanks in advance.

Icarus said:
No, that would be premature. As additional cases are entered by data entry, they may have earlier PD's. Once a 45-day response is received, these will go to the top of the queue, causing later dates to move back. Unfortunately, with a variety of state and regional offices sending cases according to their own interpretation of the instructions on how to do so, there is no way to ensure that the data entry is done in FIFO order (short of stopping all data entry and analysis and spending a couple of weeks in the store room organizing files). FIFO is thus established when a 45-day letter response is returned. Although the majority of RIR cases being worked at present are from 01/03, occasionally, a case will come from the queue with an earlier PD.

Screenshot says certified, but no mail

I received a screenshot from Dallas BEC that shows my Case Status = Certified, and Date Submitted = 05/12/2005. However, myself, my lawyer or my employer have not received anything in the mail yet. Does anyone know of any avenue to follow up on this and get them to actually mail the certified LC? What if it is lost in the mail - any way to get them to send another copy? What is the reason for so much delay?

For those trying to get a screenshot, I had to send multiple emails to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us to get a response.

Screen Shot

Hi Friends,

I asked for screen shot , as my 6th year is getting over on Jan,2006. I send email to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us , 2 days back. This was the format I used in email.

========================================
Hello,

Please send me the screen shot of my LC application, as a proof to file 7th year extension because my 6th year is getting completed on Jan,2006 .

Employer Name & Address : XXXXXX
Alien name : XXXXXXXXX
ETA Case Number: D-05090-XXXXX

Thanks !
========================================

But I havent received anything back from them. How much time I have to wait ? Please advise !

heysanjeev said:
I received a screenshot from Dallas BEC that shows my Case Status = Certified, and Date Submitted = 05/12/2005. However, myself, my lawyer or my employer have not received anything in the mail yet. Does anyone know of any avenue to follow up on this and get them to actually mail the certified LC? What if it is lost in the mail - any way to get them to send another copy? What is the reason for so much delay?

For those trying to get a screenshot, I had to send multiple emails to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us to get a response.
Congrats heysanjeev,

Could you please share JOB title and JOb requirement on labor?

when did you get the 45DL ?

thanks,

ajoo said:
For Those Who Care About NON-RIR processing at DBEC.

Labor certification letter received on 8/01/2005 and I received copy of approval letter from my attorney.

In Addition to Signatur Information.

EB2/NON-RIR
State = NE
Date case Approved= 04/21/2005
Date Mailed out = 7/28/2005
Date Received = 8/01/2005

DBEC take more than 3 months to mail the certification letter.
ajoo congrats !
BTW, what is your PD ?

ICARUS! Please reply when you get a chance!! Thanks again!
NIW applicant said:
Hi Icarus,
Thanks for your updates. Is there any way for the employer or attorney to check the status of a case if my H1B is not expiring till 2007?

Thank you and God Bless!
PD Jan 29 '03
EB2 RIR CA

H1-B extension: Proof of LC query

Those of you who are not getting any response from the Dallas Backlog Center to
the H1-B seventh year extension proof of Labor Certification email query should
try sending an email to the Philadelphia Center. It seems that the database the
the two centers are using is the same. I sent two emails to the Dallas Center
(where my case is) but did not get any response. But I got a response within 24
hours from the Philadelphia Backlog Center.

My case status is "RIR". I think that means that the Center has received my
employer's response to the 45-day letter.

rama0083

What is the email of the philadelphia center? Did you genuinely need the screenshot for an H1B extention? Thanks
rama0083 said:
Those of you who are not getting any response from the Dallas Backlog Center to
the H1-B seventh year extension proof of Labor Certification email query should
try sending an email to the Philadelphia Center. It seems that the database the
the two centers are using is the same. I sent two emails to the Dallas Center
(where my case is) but did not get any response. But I got a response within 24
hours from the Philadelphia Backlog Center.

My case status is "RIR". I think that means that the Center has received my
employer's response to the 45-day letter.

rama0083

jenny elser too

lc4gc said:
My wild guess....

3 CO officers....one is working on Certifying Stamp, so all the paper on his desks will be processing fast.....one of them has a lot of other business to do, so Her speed will be slower than others. so piles of files on her desk haven't processed.

or maybe one is working in CA cases, one is working on TX cases, one is working on other states. looks like CA cases got more certifed.

is there any certify officer name on Final ETA750 form? for those one already got certified labor, would you mind share the name of Certified officer?

I only know on my 45 day letter, the name is Jenny Elser....do not know if she is the person to decide my LC :rolleyes:

Jenny Elser,

Jenny Elser is mentioned as CO on my 45DL . Does it mean she will work on my case when ever FIFO queue reaches to my PD?

Certified people, can you please check your 45 DL CO's name and your hard copy CO's name are same?

Thanks,