Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

RAM4GC said:
Hi Nisra -
Please forward that email response from DBEC to a hotmail account and you should be fine.

Thanks
Rambob

I did forward it to hotmail, outlook and gmail, but no luck. All of them show it as empty

luckyz said:
I have been reading for most of the times, and notice that not much information about non-RIR/EB2 cases.
Could anyone share your experience if you are in the same bucket?
My case was filed as non-RIR/EB2 in 06/2002 in Colorado, but have not yet received 45 day letter. Is it just me or something is wrong?

I am there with you. Check my signature for my details. There are others too, so wait we'll get there. :)

lc4gc said:
looks BEC sent out mails once a month...they prefer mail out CA and MI cases...how about TX and OK cases? Haven't seen any approval from TX and OK cases after July 15th.....

Colleague of mine (PD Sept 2002, TX) has received approval last month. I have PD August 2002, TX, no approval yet.

nisra said:
I did forward it to hotmail, outlook and gmail, but no luck. All of them show it as empty

It happened to me as well. Tried to find if there is a *.jpg file in the e-mail body. Or, scroll all the way down in the original 7th year extension reply e-mail. I found part of my print screen in image001.jpg.

Case Status---Blank

My case status is blank.
Could you be very kind to tell if my file is in the queue now? :confused:
Thanks for your response!

++++++++++
ETA Case # D-050*
PD: 1/3/3
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Case Received Date: 1/14/5
Case Status:
Date Submitted: 7/15/5
Existence Check: Overridden
Correction Letter Generated: 4/7/5
Correction Options Returned: 4/26/5

+++++++++
45-day-letter sent out date 5/5/5

Last edited by a moderator:
My point is he got the 45 DL even with imcomplete data entery, some fields are blank (occupancy code, etc).

sleepless_in_IN said:
That would explain why he got a 45DL and others with "D" case numbers did not. It seems those that did not get the 45DL have screen shots with blank fields for:

Correction Letter Generated:
Correction Letter Printed:
Correction Options Returned:

luckyz said:
I have been reading for most of the times, and notice that not much information about non-RIR/EB2 cases.
Could anyone share your experience if you are in the same bucket?
My case was filed as non-RIR/EB2 in 06/2002 in Colorado, but have not yet received 45 day letter. Is it just me or something is wrong?

My case is also Non-RIR/EB2 with PD 05/2003 in Dallas. No 45 day letter.
The last activity that happened in my case was when assessment notice received from Texas SWA in Dec 2004. Not sure what that means.

Although my case is being processed at the DBEC, I sent an email to PBEC to know the status of my case as I have to file for my 8th year extenstion soon. And i got a response back within 24 hours with the details of my case.
The screen shot sent is pretty big and crystal clear with all the details including the Case Status: RIR.
Can someone tell me, once the case status is in RIR how long it will take for the case to be certified. See my signature for other details on my case.

GCOnly said:
Although my case is being processed at the DBEC, I sent an email to PBEC to know the status of my case as I have to file for my 8th year extenstion soon. And i got a response back within 24 hours with the details of my case.
The screen shot sent is pretty big and crystal clear with all the details including the Case Status: RIR.
Can someone tell me, once the case status is in RIR how long it will take for the case to be certified. See my signature for other details on my case.

What email id did you use ? hotmail /yahoo/ gmail or ??

Thanks

Screen shot

Hi All,

I received another email from DBEC with the screen shot. I sent them the request yesterday through my yahoo account.

The Case Status says "Final Review". Any guess how much further?

vpb said:
My case is also Non-RIR/EB2 with PD 05/2003 in Dallas. No 45 day letter.
The last activity that happened in my case was when assessment notice received from Texas SWA in Dec 2004. Not sure what that means.
In my case, I also had the status of "Assessment Notice Received from SWA" in August 2004. I remember asking my attorney back then and if I remember correctly, my attorney's response was that it's a query on the case requesting for more information on the recruiment process followed before filing for the case, like internal postings, online and paper adverstisements etc.
I also learnt that recently there has been an update on that rule, and now if they get any doubt about a case, instead of sending an assessment notice, they will simply reject the Labor certification application. Hope this helps!

GCOnly said:
In my case, I also had the status of "Assessment Notice Received from SWA" in August 2004. I remember asking my attorney back then and if I remember correctly, my attorney's response was that it's a query on the case requesting for more information on the recruiment process followed before filing for the case, like internal postings, online and paper adverstisements etc.
I also learnt that recently there has been an update on that rule, and now if they get any doubt about a case, instead of sending an assessment notice, they will simply reject the Labor certification application. Hope this helps!
Also, has your attorney responded back to the Assessment Notice? Mine filed the response the next day.

pending approval

Hi guys
Yesterday some smart person in this forum advised to send an email to the PBEC (for the proof of pending LC) instead of DBEC, and it worked :). I got the reply within 24 hrs. I tried twice earlier, requesting for the proof of pending LC to DBEC but in vain :(
Anyways coming to my case status, I am disappointed to see that my Case Status: RIR. If things dont improve, I guess i will be applying for my 9th yr extention.

--------------------------------------
STATE SWA: OK
EB2 or EB3: EB3
RIR or Regular: RIR
PD - Priority date: 03/12/2002
RD - Regional receipt date: 02/27/2004
New BEC Case no.: D-04268-XXXXX
45-day letter Date received and replied: 02/10/2005

the said:
Got a question regarding one of my friend's screen shot.
It is so odd that on his screen shot, Case Status field is blank and Data Entry Assigned To field is blank as well. Looks like BEC is intentionally masking the case status and the analyst name.
Anybody having the same experience here?
Also, does anybody know what Date Submitted field mean? It is showing 06/30/2005.
Thanks.

Same here.
What's your friend's PD?

Is there anyone who requested screenshot without really needing to?

Is there anyone who requested screenshot - just to check the status and not "really" for the 7th year extension.

Also I think that the BECs dont know when our H1Bs visa expires (didnt find this mentioned anywhere in my LC application). Right?

Note: To folks who want to suggest that this is not kosher to do, please ignore this message and dont bother to reply.

Case Status 'RIR'

Hare Rama0083, did you or anyone else reading this find out that if the case status is 'RIR' how far up the approval creek it is?

Bobby
rama0083 said:
Those of you who are not getting any response from the Dallas Backlog Center to
the H1-B seventh year extension proof of Labor Certification email query should
try sending an email to the Philadelphia Center. It seems that the database the
the two centers are using is the same. I sent two emails to the Dallas Center
(where my case is) but did not get any response. But I got a response within 24
hours from the Philadelphia Backlog Center.

My case status is "RIR". I think that means that the Center has received my
employer's response to the 45-day letter.

rama0083

Icarus or Gurus

Icarus or Gurus,

Any words/suggestion for the guys have status as “Data Review” even though replied for 45 day notice in Jan/05 or Feb/05?

Please do reply!