Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LC Certified.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

My LC was approved and my laywer has it.

Only information i have for my case is PD May 2002 approved in July 2005. No idea for case number, 45 day letter. Company policy.

Icarus GP ZB and other gurus - thank you.

Thank you Rajiv for providing this forum.

Best of luck to all you guys.

Baawraa!

GC_Baawraa said:

Only information i have for my case is PD May 2002 approved in July 2005. No idea for case number, 45 day letter. Company policy.

Baawraa!

Congrats!!!
So did you receive your 45 DL or not?? Or you do not know any of those details?? As GP111 is suggesting apply for your second and third ASAP. Good luck.

GC_Baawraa said:

Baawraa!

Congrats, you bring some light to Earlier PD guys who have been waiting see there letters are recieved.

Hope Zb and earlier May PD 2002 are started recieving the letters

NON-RIR SWA cases update?

What's happening with the remanded (From DOL to SWA) cases? Any update on the current date?

Looks like only RIR cases have been moving in BPC. Anyone with NON-RIR case, PD in 2001, getting 45 days letter / LC processed?

Please reply.

Thanks.

Rd ??.

undefined11

I am new to this Portal. Can any one let me know how to find my RD ?.
My PD : Feb 2004.
State : CA.
case # : 188XXX.
Category : EB2.
Can I get a screen-shot from Dallas BEC ?.If yes, what do I need to do to get it ?.

Thank you !!.

Rd

skganji said:
undefined11

Can I get a screen-shot from Dallas BEC ?.If yes, what do I need to do to get it ?.

Thank you !!.

RD is of no particular relevance right now. All processes priorities are based on PD.

Remanded to state

DeCgC_007 said:
What's happening with the remanded (From DOL to SWA) cases? Any update on the current date?

Looks like only RIR cases have been moving in BPC. Anyone with NON-RIR case, PD in 2001, getting 45 days letter / LC processed?

Please reply.

Thanks.

My case was remanded from DOL to State. I got 45 day letter. No further information. See my signature for dates.

volleyball said:
Congrats!!!
So did you receive your 45 DL or not?? Or you do not know any of those details?? As GP111 is suggesting apply for your second and third ASAP. Good luck.

Thanks vb and mnhrdc. I dont know when they got the 45 day letter and I did not care about it because they would not give me the case number.

Couple of questions guys

I have a couple of questions guys. (Can you please direct me to the right thread if this is not where I should post such questions).

My last employer got my LC approved in Dec 2001(EB2 - PD approx dec 2000). I had to change job in Sept 2002. I did not apply for I140 or 485 becoz of some constraints (stupid as they were).

My current employer applied for LC and my new PD is Feb 2003.

My question is, once I get my current LC approved can I use the last PD - dec 2000 as mentioned above?

Also, my category is EB3 now, At my new employer I got a promotion and I have 8 years of experience + MS from a US university. Can my employer file my I140 and 485 in the Eb2 category? What will my employer need now to fill my application in Eb2 category?

Thanks

LC_blues

Not exactly right.

Not eactly right.

It makes sense to find out whether the case went to regional office or not. Because only RIR cases that went to regional are being processed.

State cases like mine/Sleepless_In_Indiana's are waiting for better days to come.

GCPD0102 said:
RD is of no particular relevance right now. All processes priorities are based on PD.

LC_blues said:
I have a couple of questions guys. (Can you please direct me to the right thread if this is not where I should post such questions).

My last employer got my LC approved in Dec 2001(EB2 - PD approx dec 2000). I had to change job in Sept 2002. I did not apply for I140 or 485 becoz of some constraints (stupid as they were).

My question is, once I get my current LC approved can I use the last PD - dec 2000 as mentioned above?

Also, my category is EB3 now, At my new employer I got a promotion and I have 8 years of experience + MS from a US university. Can my employer file my I140 and 485 in the Eb2 category? What will my employer need now to fill my application in Eb2 category?

Thanks

LC_blues

I don't think you can use your PD from old employer with your new employer. If your old LC is still active, however you can apply 140/485 from old employer not from the new employer. PD will be Feb2003 with the new employer.

LC_blues said:

Thanks

LC_blues

As far as I know , you will have to get a new labor approved at your new job. Your old labor is only applicable for your old job. You could have preserved the priority date if you had an approved I-140 but you would have still had to apply for a new labor. You labor itself is not portable across companies.

skganji said:
undefined11

Thank you !!.

If you know that your case went to regional before it ended-up in BEC, the date on which it was forwarded is RD. This ofcourse, means nothing in BEC. All you need to know is if your case has made to regional or not.

You can request a screen-shot for 7th year extension proof. But no one can assure you of the reply. Personally, I wouldn't advice you to do this unless you are at the end of 6th year on H1B.

Icarus - Any update on SWA cases at DBEC which never made to the Region.

Hi Icarus,

Please give us update on SWA cases at DBEC which never made to the Region.

Due to company-wide lay-offs mine was filled under TR (PD Feb2003, No 45DL). I know lot of other members are also on the same boat.

Thanks

sakiv

LC_blues said:

This is complex Attorneys will answer better (Pay $50-100 for phone discussion with attorneys) the reason is PD is allien based there may be chance to use if possible. Worth a Penny than becoming more Stupid later.

First if they need to convert to EB2 the Ad should match with requiremnt of JOB order. Say if the ad requires MS or BS+5 then if you had this experience before you joined this company, you can convert easily.
Alternatively bright Attorneys can do conversion, again this type conversion are prone to audit and close scrutiny at later stages. However it is Not impossible and also Not easy.

Thanks

LC_blues

ICARUS - PLEASE Respond

GP111 or Icarus

what does it mean by Case Status - Closed ??? I recieved a screen shot from the Dallas BEC in which it shows this. Is there something i need to do ??
I talked to my Lawyers they say not to worry about it and also say they cannot check with BEC
Please advise

Thanks

Once again received screen shot

Once again i received reply to my e-mail..this time existence check : overridden ( except this every thing same what i received before)

More 2002 PDs

I met a couple guys while I was getting my medical done - their PDs were July 2002 and March 2002 - both CA - that's all i could get out of them - just wanted to share with all of you.

Thank you Icarus

Icarus said:
Yes, cases from OK are being processed.
Thanks Icarus.
You do not know how much your reply meant to me, because I am in my 9th year extension on h1-b and really stressed out.
BTW, I did not even receive 45 day letter.
Can you give me a date till where TR (Non-RIR) cases for Oklahoma are processed ?
Thanks in advance.

Status = Closed

Does any one know what does it mean by Case Status - Closed ??? I recieved a screen shot from the Dallas BEC in which it shows this. Is there something i need to do ??
I talked to my Lawyers they say not to worry about it and also say they cannot check with BEC

Have anyone recieved the same status ??? if yes what did you have to do ?
Please advise

Thanks