Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

biker said:
Hi Guys,

My case is "Certified" as per the screen shot.
Now can someone please tell me how I can help the DBEC folks put my LCA into an envelope and mail it to me. Looks like it was certified 2 months ago. Its amazing to me that 2 months can be wasted just to put a paper into an envelope. And you thought the babus in the Indian Govt offices were slow!!

To all the "queues" we have in the GC process, now we can also add the "mailing queue" !!

Razz
Hi Could you please or anyone post the email address and the template which you have used to get the screenshot from BEC?

PD2002 said:
Hi Could you please or anyone post the email address and the template which you have used to get the screenshot from BEC?

Same question has been asked 2001 times earlier and yous is 2002. By the way why don't you browse this thread?

Jenny elser

lc4gc said:
My wild guess....

3 CO officers....one is working on Certifying Stamp, so all the paper on his desks will be processing fast.....one of them has a lot of other business to do, so Her speed will be slower than others. so piles of files on her desk haven't processed.

or maybe one is working in CA cases, one is working on TX cases, one is working on other states. looks like CA cases got more certifed.

is there any certify officer name on Final ETA750 form? for those one already got certified labor, would you mind share the name of Certified officer?

I only know on my 45 day letter, the name is Jenny Elser....do not know if she is the person to decide my LC :rolleyes:
THe name of certifying officer on my 45 day letter is Jenny Elser, too :confused: Hope she is working hard to get that pile off her desk any time soon! Wondering when would I get my LC? Any thoughts, ICARUS?

Last edited by a moderator:
And ..finally Approved!

Hi All,
I want to share good news with all of you. My Laywer had just let me know that my Labor has been approved. They have received mail on July 26. I want to thank all of you guys for sharing the information and keeping the spirit up.

My information is in the signature.

patience13 said:
--------------------
Congrats nother1inline, you are now nother1outofline. :)
Wish you good luck with next steps.

BTW can you tell me your Job title or Occupation code. Was it EB2 ?
Also did you check your Status earlier with H1B extn mail check ? What was it showing then ? Just curious to see what's going on ?
Thanks a lot.

My job is in marketing - Yes it is EB2 - I did not do any status checks

Icarus

ICARUS

On behalf of the most members on this forum having Earlier PD's untill July 2002 have found there case status as Certified and are unable to know why these cases are not recieving the Hard copy.

We have exhausted all the avenues of Attorneys and HR to do the inquiry and was not of much help to us.

IS there any reason or any projections when we can expect the LC in Mail.

Thank you for your insights and you are last hope for our quiries.

Appriciate your Quick Answer
[/SIZE]

Screen Shot from Dallas BEC

Hi All,
I requested for screen shot for the pending labor from Dallas BEC for my 7 th year H1 extension.I have'nt got any response till weeks.Then after 2 weeks I send them email again.It's almost a week again and have'nt got any response.

I sent mail to the following email address.
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

I provided following details of my case in email.

1.Employer Name : xxxx
2.Employer Address : xxxx
3.Alien Name : xxxx
4.Alien Address : xxxx
5.State of Filling Case : xxxx
6.Priority Date : xxxx
7.ETA Case Number : D-xxxxx-xxxxx

Please suggest me if anything wrong.How much time time it takes to get screen shot.

Thanks.

case:closed

ram_ram said:
Dec 2 2002 was my PD. I received my approval yesterday.
One of my friend with Dec 16, 2002 did not receive a 45 day letter yet.
Another with Nov 20, 2002 --screen shot showed his case_status='closed' and had to reopen through his attorney. He also got his 45 day letter around march 20. So not sure what they are doing. They enetered some boxes into database and left some. All of us are from MI/EB3. Hope this helps!

Guys,
My PD is July 15 2002 and not received 45 day letter. When my attorney requested the screen shot it shows CASE STATUS:CLOSED. But, they are saying, we cannot reopen until we receive the letter from the BEC. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ODD screen shot showing blank Case Status

Got a question regarding one of my friend's screen shot.
It is so odd that on his screen shot, Case Status field is blank and Data Entry Assigned To field is blank as well. Looks like BEC is intentionally masking the case status and the analyst name.
Anybody having the same experience here?
Also, does anybody know what Date Submitted field mean? It is showing 06/30/2005.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
mnhrdc said:
ICARUS

On behalf of the most members on this forum having Earlier PD's untill July 2002 have found there case status as Certified and are unable to know why these cases are not recieving the Hard copy.

We have exhausted all the avenues of Attorneys and HR to do the inquiry and was not of much help to us.

IS there any reason or any projections when we can expect the LC in Mail.

Thank you for your insights and you are last hope for our quiries.

Appriciate your Quick Answer
[/SIZE]

Icarus,
This question is not a personal question.The question asked by mnhrdc is very much pertinent to most of the member in this forum. We are happy for those who get labor certification eventhough the PD is in late 02 or early 03, but find it strange why PD between Jan to July '02 is not being considered. Any insight would be helpful.

Regards,
saburi_gc
PD July 2002 CA
RD July 2003
45 L Replied 02/03/05

Congrats PD2002

PD2002 said:
Hi All,
I want to share good news with all of you. My Laywer had just let me know that my Labor has been approved. They have received mail on July 26. I want to thank all of you guys for sharing the information and keeping the spirit up.

Congrats PD 2002. I am in Queue. My PD is Sept. 26th 2002. I am kind of crossing my fingers.

Congrats PD2002, Can you tell me the following?

PD2002 said:
Hi All,

Hi PD2002,
Did your Attorney got the postal mail? I am little confused after reading this forum that few cases are "certified", but they have not received the actual LCA in the postal mail. I am suspecting that my case would have been certified by now (Any time) and attorney might be waiting for the actual physical paper. Please let me know the details

Speed check?

Icarus and all others,
Thanks for your input. I was just reading this forum but have a simple but not so easy question.

Do we have any number how fast Dallas BEC is moving recently? My PD is Apr 2003, I started my own count down for my LC. May be I can get it by the end of Sep (this year :p )....

Thanks in advance for your valuable input.

labor cert status

fellows:
I spoke w/my lawyer and she said that her office has seen some approvals from oct 2003, rir from houston. thought i'd share that.
is there any way (a number or email address) to find the status of lc app? it would be nice to know for sure that lc approval may take another decade.

PD2002 said:
Hi All,

Congrats PD2002.. Make sure you apply I-485 well before August 31.

Good Luck

it may be RD october 2003

Many people including lawyers are got used with remembering RD instaed of PD

so this october cases are RD october .. i guess...

Maveric,
02/18/2003

BobbySingh said:
fellows:
I spoke w/my lawyer and she said that her office has seen some approvals from oct 2003, rir from houston. thought i'd share that.
is there any way (a number or email address) to find the status of lc app? it would be nice to know for sure that lc approval may take another decade.

Are you sure it is oct2003

BobbySingh said:
fellows:
is it a typo ?please clarify the Pd is oct 2003

Hi Ajoo

Was your case remanded to state from RIR to NON-RIR? There are many cases I know filed in May/June/July 2001 timeframe which were remanded to state converting them to NON-RIR. No one I know got 45 days letter. You are the first one.

Any updates?

ajoo said:
My case is EB2 - NON-RIR

Need proof..

I work for an Major Company in Arkansas.
My labor was filed in April 2002 in AR.
It was apporoved in state and send to Texas DOL around DEC 15th 2004.
Right now my company is filing for my 9th year extension.
I did not receive the 45 days letter yet! :(
I keep telling to lawyers that the BEC is processing the case with PD 2003, or ofcourse past 2002 April, but they keep saying that BEC is processing late 2001 cases.
They do not want me to get the screen shots either as they got the proof from the state few years ago when they filed my 7th year extension.
How is it possible for me to prove to them that I am way behind getting my 45 day letter?? :confused:

Hmattaparti

PD2002 said:

I am looking for the above link also to check my labor certification, can anyone of the senior guys who checked their status can email me that..

my PD sept 2002,
Dallas BEC,
45 day letter received in Jan 2005,.

thanks
Krishna M,