Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

gp111 said:
Alrighty.. If thats what you want.

I would not suggest you to leave this particular thread, almost getting hit by close to million user surfing this page in regular basis. I really don't see why you can't provide the basic of two further process; 140/485. These two steps are necessary so as LC. Those who graduates their LC step will have to go for another painful process 140/485. I think your staying will provide more info for the upcoming GC seekers and find the right way to file 140/485. Please stay, I know that you are very informative in this forum, and members expect the same from you.

Gp111

gp111 said:
Alrighty.. If thats what you want.

Hey GP111..., Please don't leave this thread. We already lost some valuable guys like ICARUS. I personally don't want you to leave this thread. Instead I have a suggesion. Why don't you create a new thread called "After Labor approval" in the same group and provide your sugessions about 140 and 485?

-- Sam

gp111 said:
You can efile I-140 and submit the supporting I-140 documents with I-485 .. This is concurrent filing in that case. You can always file EAD & AP seperate (efile or normal)..

FP is not a road block.

Ability to Pay, Education / Experience qualification and Name Check (FBI Security Check) are the issues which may take long time.

hi how are you qp111, i have a question :confused: about my PD to you or anyone who can help me with this:

If I fill the file I-140 , is my PD going to be sooner, or should i fill it later when the PD day arrives.

i just wanna know if I should do it now, or later.

thank you very much :D :cool:

are u dumb? no one is asking him to leave the thread - geez maan ur the pits - yeah why don't all of us also discuss about F1,K1,H1 visas here - its important for someone's spouses too..come on dude,whats wrong in going to threads which are ALREADY established?? don't tell me you are too lazy to surf there too and reduce the million or so hits here

IndiraGandhi said:
I would not suggest you to leave this particular thread, almost getting hit by close to million user surfing this page in regular basis. I really don't see why you can't provide the basic of two further process; 140/485. These two steps are necessary so as LC. Those who graduates their LC step will have to go for another painful process 140/485. I think your staying will provide more info for the upcoming GC seekers and find the right way to file 140/485. Please stay, I know that you are very informative in this forum, and members expect the same from you.

Hi Moderator,
I thought you were at sleep all this time...there is no need for any of this forum members to give a complaint about any particular user. Just few min...and quickly go through all the postings you will really find some F***king...B**t**ds around here to spoil or do de rail the purpose of this forum....users like...

IndiraGandhi
FerozeGandhi

Hope you remember sacking a forum created by this stupid users...repeatedly they are very much annoying out here. Hope you do something in preventing these kind of users from this forum.
Lately there was an another idiot LCarus and ICanus....really pissed of many users who use to visit this forum. I'm not posting this for just me...its just the view of many users of this forum. Hope you do something about it...else this forum will be dead soon.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

usnycus said:
All,

Please don't use foul language in the forum.

If we get complain from any member regarding any post, we are going to take prompt action. Please note that we can not only disable your membership but also permanently block your IP address. You will never be able to come back.

We are here to share knowledge and let’s just focus on that.

usnycus

I totally agree

AMEN

rhythmram said:
Hi Moderator,
I thought you were at sleep all this time...there is no need for any of this forum members to give a complaint about any particular user. Just few min...and quickly go through all the postings you will really find some F***king...B**t**ds around here to spoil or do de rail the purpose of this forum....users like...

IndiraGandhi
FerozeGandhi

Hope you remember sacking a forum created by this stupid users...repeatedly they are very much annoying out here. Hope you do something in preventing these kind of users from this forum.
Lately there was an another idiot LCarus and ICanus....really pissed of many users who use to visit this forum. I'm not posting this for just me...its just the view of many users of this forum. Hope you do something about it...else this forum will be dead soon.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FerozeGandhi said:
are u dumb? no one is asking him to leave the thread - geez maan ur the pits - yeah why don't all of us also discuss about F1,K1,H1 visas here - its important for someone's spouses too..come on dude,whats wrong in going to threads which are ALREADY established?? don't tell me you are too lazy to surf there too and reduce the million or so hits here

Zenith – is that what you think you are? Mistaken identity then.
No, we should not discuss F1, K1 or H1 here, not pertinent to this thread. If anyone thinks, then it would be too ludicrous.
Do some work and see the process after LC, does any of the F1, K1 or H1 come in play? – You may say “YEAH”- no cure for brain-damaged character.
Many people admire GP111, and his suggestion indeed is helpful in this continuity.
Yeah, call indolent or lethargic whatever best suits your interest, I will never proxy it if I could to let him answer questions on 140/485. Make the move, if that don’t entrain your best interest. Seems like someone has laid green-eyed on GP111, and trying to trash him, members – lets see how far ONE can go???

OK so you DO admit YOU are lethargic - end of story - so my only advice to you is go browse the I-140 & 485 forums so you can be PROACTIVE
other advice to others - you can PM gp111 all you want but please let the BEC discussions stick to BEC discussions

IndiraGandhi said:
Zenith – is that what you think you are? Mistaken identity then.
No, we should not discuss F1, K1 or H1 here, not pertinent to this thread. If anyone thinks, then it would be too ludicrous.
Do some work and see the process after LC, does any of the F1, K1 or H1 come in play? – You may say “YEAH”- no cure for brain-damaged character.
Many people admire GP111, and his suggestion indeed is helpful in this continuity.
Yeah, call indolent or lethargic whatever best suits your interest, I will never proxy it if I could to let him answer questions on 140/485. Make the move, if that don’t entrain your best interest. Seems like someone has laid green-eyed on GP111, and trying to trash him, members – lets see how far ONE can go???

I am silent reader of this thread. I greatly appreciate if any body can tell me when can I expect my approval.

My Case Details are
RD Date: 07/14/2002
PD Date: 07/17/2003
RIR Case
45 Day Leter: 02/28/2005
Dallas Case Num: 0957XXXX

Thanx,

Enough

There is enough non-sense in this forum. This forum is place to share information pertaining to BEC, not a place to BS. We are all well educated professionals here and I hope everyone behaves accordingly.

My request to moderator is to be little more active in the forum and BAN users who bring nothing but harrasment to many other users.

To users like gp111 & Icarus, pls. stick with us in these difficult times.

If anyone has a compulsion to post against my request pls. send me a PM do not post it here and waste everyone's time.

I apologize to everyone and the moderator who were inconvenienced by my words - my main aim was to stop people like IG from corrupting forums - like when he fought with ZanyBrainy and ridiculed his efforts, then he fought with puhrince when he tried to guide him - and this time, I only tried helping you all by letting everyone know that this forum is for BEC discussions only - and am sure the moderator will agree with that - he closed down two of IG's threads when they were unrelated to the forum,which is applaudable, and i feel we should all stick to BEC discussions since Icarus is not here anymore.

Rest what everyone feels should do is fine with me - see you next week

FerozeGandhi said:
I apologize to everyone and the moderator who were inconvenienced by my words - my main aim was to stop people like IG from corrupting forums - like when he fought with ZanyBrainy and ridiculed his efforts, then he fought with puhrince when he tried to guide him - and this time, I only tried helping you all by letting everyone know that this forum is for BEC discussions only - and am sure the moderator will agree with that - he closed down two of IG's threads when they were unrelated to the forum,which is applaudable, and i feel we should all stick to BEC discussions since Icarus is not here anymore.

Rest what everyone feels should do is fine with me - see you next week

Your words are like a dagger with jagged edge. That will stab anyone in back whether they are looking to get some information or just making themselves educated in BEC process/procedure. I never fought with ZB, it was him who could not resist my post, and also he fought with GP111. I did what I have to do to shut him off, and that worked well. I don’t know what effort he put on, but few members are so fed up with his analysis, I continually opposed his ideas, in PM and in regular forum. Then one day he learned his lesson, and leaned out from the forum. Then in the midst of him creating separate thread, I went on creating the ACTUAL approval from BEC that was closed my moderator, which I don’t care – as it turned out to be funny thread rather than actual GUESS and its all because of FG. FG followed me like there is no tomorrow. His every posting created a sense on me that I need to answer his effort.

Many people tagged me being absurd in the forum, and I got many names being called. Puhrince, I don’t have anything against him, he needed a guidance, and when I tried to tell him, he had hard time understanding my way of presenting things, and he took it totally different way. Few members suggested in creating a separate thread for PERM, and that’s how the separate PERM birth was dated. As far as I know, FG, try to scan his thread, he never guided anyone in this entire forum. He could not produce any useful suggestions; his idea/intention in visiting this thread was ONLY when I post something so that he can criticize me. Even I ignored his post for few times, and he continued his old fashion, thinking one day that he MIGHT collapsed me. I don’t know how far he reached in this game, but his way of sorting out things didn’t work out very well. In return, I went very aggressive, and keep mauling him left and right. The first created forum was closed, and that’s the only one – not TWO. I don’t know who put that idea on his head. And I was happy that forum was closed, as I thought I don’t have to see FG.

Conclusion: FG joins this thread to shut IG down. The name taken by IG, FG could never digest. His constipation and allergy both combined him to come in this place and debris IG. That’s what his motto in life, I am glad that YEAHRIGHT created this poll. Also, I think this is the end of journey in this thread. Hope you all get your LC cleared soon.

F G & I G

Why don't both of you send each other PM if you really wants to countinue this D. Fight.

Please dont waste everybody else time. Both of you are really pain.

Don't think we are sleeping over this issue. I have already informed Administrator for this site regarding this issue.

Let them go through this thread and you will very soon see some result.

sri302 said:

rhythmram said:
Hi Moderator,

IndiraGandhi
FerozeGandhi

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah whatever dude - call it a hard time for me to understand your mockery. anyways,this thing is over and i am glad - lets all move on. FG has,now you can too

IndiraGandhi said:
Many people tagged me being absurd in the forum, and I got many names being called. Puhrince, I don’t have anything against him, he needed a guidance, and when I tried to tell him, he had hard time understanding my way of presenting things, and he took it totally different way. Few members suggested in creating a separate thread for PERM, and that’s how the separate PERM birth was dated.