Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

moderator/usnycus - i think this is the last we will see of fights between IG and FG....FG has started to help out a bit,so let this issue die..am sure IG & FG will be of some help to us later and things will be smooth from now on..so pardon them! what say guys?

usnycus said:
Don't think we are sleeping over this issue. I have already informed Administrator for this site regarding this issue.

Let them go through this thread and you will very soon see some result.

back to LC issues!! : )

the dallas BEC approval tracker is much more quiet and streamlined thread related to approvals only..i request people to keep posting their approvals there too.
on the other hand,a holler to my Chicago DOL buddies..! any good news on our front? the last I read here was that the queue had reached Dec'02..so hopefully some news on our front since many Chicago cases in BEC start with PD's of Dec 02..mine is Jan 22 '03

Oh_GOD_My_GC said:
I am a silent observer of this post for a long time. I want to know if anybody has been asked for “detailed recruitment” after you have responded to 45 day letter. I am wondering how much time does it take after you have responded back to DOL with “detailed recruitment” document.

Following is my info
Category: EB2
PD: AUG-2002
RD: JULY-2003
45 Day letter responded: FEB-2005
“detailed recruitment” responded: JUNE-2005

My lawyer got the same phone call from Dallas BEC requesting for "Details on Recruitment" that was replied to on July 6th. I have yet to hear back from them. Based on sbdol's post who got a similar call and got the approval within a month after sending the reply, I am guessing that you should hear from the BEC soon. Please do share the info if you hear about your case.

puhrince said:
the dallas BEC approval tracker is much more quiet and streamlined thread related to approvals only..i request people to keep posting their approvals there too.
on the other hand,a holler to my Chicago DOL buddies..! any good news on our front? the last I read here was that the queue had reached Dec'02..so hopefully some news on our front since many Chicago cases in BEC start with PD's of Dec 02..mine is Jan 22 '03

Not only approvals,

Recent data from screenshots which some of us got recently.

First letter and 5 digits of case numbers
Correction letter Generated/Printed
Case Source
Case Status
Existense Check
Date Submitted

And of course if someone got 45 days letter please provide the date when it was generated and when you received one phisically

We need to keep posting any information from BEC regarding our cases , our co-workers and friends. Any information from trusted or not trusted sources can be useful for analysis and prediction. Having collected as much as possible of recent information we can understand what they are currently doing.

If you Dont Agree and Not intrested just MOVE ON

GP and ICARUS, Ignore the comments a few people make and Move on since you folks are around for long time to get your ego hurt.

If you insisted only to post DBEC information, How could we have found out about finding Case status by sending a mail to 7yrh1b, Also note that this is the only thread you get answers even though the subject of thread is no longer valid.

Come on folks any type of information posted is valid for some folks and not valid for others, even IG's and FG's entertain a few..Stop complaining and you have a mouse in your hands and just skip reading the NOT valid stuff and MOVE ON untill we hear the good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov'02 approval

Just got news from my attorney that she received a Nov'02 labor approval from TX BEC for an EB2-RIR, software engineer position.

I have no idea of anything else apart from the above. :rolleyes:

j2k

7th year Ext. Screen shot

Last Friday my HR sent a mail for the screen shot. Today afternoon we got the response. I am also attaching screen shot.

Case details: PD: 12/2002
RD 12/2003
State: CA EB2
Case Status : Certified :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BackLogGC said:
Last Friday my HR sent a mail for the screen shot. Today afternoon we got the response. I am also attaching screen shot.

RD 12/2003

When did ur lawyer request for 7th year proof? day?

Exact PD Date ??

Congrats BackLogGC....

Can you please let us know what is your exact PD Date.. like which day of December....

Also can u share the Title of position given in LC...

Thanks,
Maveric

BackLogGC said:

RD 12/2003

Maveric said:
Congrats BackLogGC....

Can you please let us know what is your exact PD Date.. like which day of December....

Also can u share the Title of position given in LC...

Thanks,
Maveric

PD: 12/20/2002
RD: 11/22/2003
Position: Software Engineer (Applications)

BackLogGC said:
PD: 12/20/2002
RD: 11/22/2003
Position: Software Engineer (Applications)

congratulations. just a question do they say in the screenshot when the case was certified? if so, what is urs?

antonioa77 said:
congratulations. just a question do they say in the screenshot when the case was certified? if so, what is urs?

It doesn't say anything about the certified date. Screen shot has two fields like

Case Received Date: 02/28/2005
Date Submitted: 07/12/2005 (I guess it is certified Date).

7th year screen shot

i did rcvd screen shot and here are the details
eta# D-04323-067XX
PD : 08/12/2002

Case Status; Certified
Date Submitted: 04/24/2005
Existence check : Overridden
case type : RIR
45 days letter rcvd : 02/01/2005
45 days ltr replied : 02/02/2005

can we do the math?

mnhrdc said:
Is there any way out with just 40K Employment based Visas for all 100K(other than skilled worker) per year.
You can do the Math unless they recapture some old visas like they did earlier.

Do we have some rough numbers, like how many pending cases are there waiting to file 485 in EB3 category and how many visas will be released in oct 06?
I believe in Oct 06, 2800 visas will be available for each country (7% of 40K), and do we have an idea about the number of LCs approved but pending because of priority date?
This might give us an idea as to how long do we have to wait before being able to file 485, reach AC21 portability, change jobs, make long term decisions.....

sactoguy said:
eta# D-04323-067XX

Case Status; Certified
Cobgrats sactoguy ,

What was your Job title and Job requirement on your labor?

thanks

activex111 said:
Do we have some rough numbers, like how many pending cases are there waiting to file 485 in EB3 category and how many visas will be released in oct 06?
I believe in Oct 06, 2800 visas will be available for each country (7% of 40K), and do we have an idea about the number of LCs approved but pending because of priority date?
This might give us an idea as to how long do we have to wait before being able to file 485, reach AC21 portability, change jobs, make long term decisions.....

A good Question , I believe even UCSIS does not have this correct data untill they file I-485 . Moving forward since they have centralized NPC , PERM, and BEC now they must be able to controll these figures.

I guess (but some call conspiracy theory) now they must be having some kind of ball park numbers by the pattern they are relasing approved new EB3 PD's who are not able to file immediatley I-485 where as they are holding earlier PD's who may be eligible to apply later including most of EB2.

have u rcvd the cert. letter?

sactoguy said:
eta# D-04323-067XX

Case Status; Certified

congrats sactoguy! i want to know if u've already rcvd the certification letter from them? i also emailed them and got a screenshot of my case and it says case status is certified and date submitted is 06/14/05. i haven't rcvd. anything from them yet.

no. of LC cases

mnhrdc said:
A good Question , I believe even UCSIS does not have this correct data untill they file I-485 . Moving forward since they have centralized NPC , PERM, and BEC now they must be able to controll these figures.

I guess (but some call conspiracy theory) now they must be having some kind of ball park numbers by the pattern they are relasing approved new EB3 PD's who are not able to file immediatley I-485 where as they are holding earlier PD's who may be eligible to apply later including most of EB2.
Didn't BEC at some point had said that they have ~55,000 cases to be processed? ZB had done some analysis (God knows how these guys manage to get such data and time to do anaylsis!, but useful data for us)
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149225&page=111&pp=15&highlight=spreadsheet
as per him, there are ~23,000 cases between June 2002 and June 2003. Even if we take a percentage of cases in filed in EB3 (>60%), at the rate of 2800 cases released every year, it will take forever to reach Jun 2003 PD (Current prioroity at Jun 2002). this does not make sense.
GP111, gurus ?

How much time will it take to 485 from EB3 certification?

There are about 400K cases in the BECs. Going by historical % data, EB3 category applications constitute 70% of them which comes to around 280,000.

So if only 40,000 people can apply for 485 (3rd stage) each year, it will take 7 years for the EB3 folks sitting in BECs to get their greencard. In these 7 years, there might be a million more EB3 applications - which would theoratically take 25 years to clear out, during which time there will be exponentially more applications.
When/How will these backlogs end??

Also can anyone make a calculated guess that whether I'll be able to apply for 485 next October (06). My PD is april 2003 (I'm pretty sure I wont be amongst the 40K lucky guys who'll be allowed to apply this year).