Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

FerozeGandhi said:
ur clueless on how to analyze statements and decipher them - you will be bad in GMAT too - which ship brought you here? definitely not your 'private schooling'

I am sorry, but what is GMAT? Is it any immigration term? Thanks for reply, I dont know what ship bring me here, its been a while.

MDwatch said:
I propose a vote so that the process is really democratic: Should the both of them be expelled from this forum ?

Moderators please take note

we r all fed up from those 2 weird. everybody will say yes for removing such people.

IndiraGandhi said:
add me too, now we are 3.

don't make things worse indira. everybody here is bothered from ur comments u and Feroz. get out of here and leave us in peace from ur silly comments. it is ENOUGH. ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

MDwatch said:
I propose a vote so that the process is really democratic: Should the both of them be expelled from this forum ?

Moderators please take note

Making it inequitable would be more aristocrats to run this forum. Since we all went on democratically to view the success of our applied LC, and the process seem to be loaming like dead chicken. The true democratic way is to observe - for instance to see LC getting cleared in timely edge; not waiting for 4 years. This surely is democratic; give me a freaking break!

Suggestion in collapsing the Gandhi’s in democratic way will create another 4 years to shut them down absolutely by moderators, but implying undemocratic way to trash them whatever they post and simply moving with lives would definitely callous them like weed. No matter IF even crook like them get shut off, one way or the other, they will hunch down again, and make their access into the forum, and again the same rhythmic process will generate. Ultimatum would never do any good to them, if you act now, it would be more fruitful to term out their existence.

Dear members,
Dont even bother to read these comments......................Edited by usnycus ....................

Just ignore them, if possible block these messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
srignram said:
Dear members,
Dont even bother to read these comments....................................................................Just ignore them, if possible block

Edited by usnycus ...
these messages.

Seems like you have hard time remembering ..........................Edited by usnycus ...

Watch out next time, when you accuse others.

IndiraGandhi said:
Making it inequitable would be more aristocrats to run this forum. Since we all went on democratically to view the success of our applied LC, and the process seem to be loaming like dead chicken. The true democratic way is to observe - for instance to see LC getting cleared in timely edge; not waiting for 4 years. This surely is democratic; give me a freaking break!

Suggestion in collapsing the Gandhi’s in democratic way will create another 4 years to shut them down absolutely by moderators, but implying undemocratic way to trash them whatever they post and simply moving with lives would definitely callous them like weed. No matter IF even crook like them get shut off, one way or the other, they will hunch down again, and make their access into the forum, and again the same rhythmic process will generate. Ultimatum would never do any good to them, if you act now, it would be more fruitful to term out their existence.

I cannot help but laugh my a** off !!! I will just stop this conversation here and wish the best for you.

IndiraGandhi said:

??? What ???
Someone send me the thesaurus ! ... not the one he;s using.. the real one !

"concurrent" ??

how exactly is "concurrent" I140/485 application accomplished ? Are there checkboxes in 140 and 485 that need to be checked ? Or is it simply the act of putting both forms and their supporting documents in 1 envelope ?

reading some of the literature on 140, 485 and daydreaming ...

gp111 said:
Once LC is certified with MS+0 & you have MS or equ. you can apply in EB-2.

how about

Havaldar doesnt befit you

howabout Colonel Pandu

or General Pandu

or Inspector Pandu

or Admiral Pandu

or my favourite

Pandu daddu !!

gp111 said:
Originally Posted by qwerty1111
Pandu (HAVALDAR !), isnt there some medical tests that your wife will need to do once she comes back ? Nop.. Everything was done before two months.. That is what I have been telling everyone with PD 2001, 2002 & early 2003.. Get your papers ready before hand.

?????

what is "loaming"

IndiraGandhi said:

2 Indira

Edited by usnycus ...

(ok i made this up)

IndiraGandhi said:
I am sorry, but what is GMAT? Is it any immigration term? Thanks for reply, I dont know what ship bring me here, its been a while.

define semi concurrent/concurrent

how do you file "semi"concurrently ?

gp111 said:
Originally Posted by sr2610
GP,

Why didnt you file for 140? you might get 140 cleared or atleast ahead on approval before your wife comes back.

What are pro's & con's of semi-concurrent filing?

No Pro's or Con's of Semi Concurrent to Concurrent filing.. Nowadays in California Service Center, I-140/485 gets approved at the same time, so just by choice I want to apply both at the same time.

If EB3 becomes current in Oct 2005, Can we estimate for how long it will remain current?

EB-3 will not be current for India, China & Philippines (surely retorgressed looking at visa demand) in Oct 2005. For Other countries it should be current for atleast till starting of 2006..

-SR
TX/RIR/EB3
PD 11/02
45 letter 12/04
D-04287-1xxxx

Guys, pls, isn't this crap enough?... Its overflowing useful stuffs in this forum, pls put some breaks to your adrenalin. :( :( :( :mad:

qwerty1111 said:
Edited ...

Foul language

qwerty1111 said:
Edited ...
I thought you all were from good educated families and this forum was only for people interested in getting info on LC processing but seems as if I was mistaken :mad:
Moderators pls remove this disgusting posts and ban these people using foul language from forums, pls, pls, pls....... :mad: