Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sleepless_in_IN said:
1. Is the "Correction letter" (on 7th yr screen shot) = the 45 day letter?

2. Why are SWA cases getting 45 day letters out of case number date code sequence?? PER date code in the case number we see cases entered later getting 45DLs first.

3. Would we see a long time between "T" and "D" case number date codes and 45 day letters for SWA cases? Since they are entered and then completed MUCH later?? Or would thier case number change when it changes from "T" to "D" to a newer date code??

4. Is it possible for a case to have a "D" case number but no 45DL generated? (We see screen shots of cases with "D" case numbers with old date codes entered back in may etc but no date for correction letter generated or printed, if the ans. given the ans to ques 1 is YES means no 45 DL, even though case number starts with "D".)

Hi sleepless_in_IN,

Did you get your own 45 days letter or not ?

In that screenshot, what do you see in the fields Correction letter generated,
Correction letter printed ?

(mine are blank and I do not have 45 days letter yet, although the case number starts with D- and was entered their database in the beginning of July)

I personally believe those fields are applicable to the 45 days letter.

Did you try to ask your attorney to figure out the satus of your case in the Dallas BEC, AFTER YOU HAVE GOT YOUR CASE NUMBER ?

Email from DOL

I received an email from DOL after I did the 7th year status check. It says that my case is certified. For those who want to know...the correction letter IS the 45 day letter. I dont know when I will recieve the actual notification!
Does ceritfy mean that the CO has already reviewed it?

PD Nov 2002 :)

Jeff -when was it filed in Nov'02?

Mine was Nov 18th, 2002...keeping my fingers crossed....

jeffdoc97 said:
I received an email from DOL after I did the 7th year status check. It says that my case is certified. For those who want to know...the correction letter IS the 45 day letter. I dont know when I will recieve the actual notification!

jeffdoc97 said:

Congratulations jeffdoc97.
E-mail that I received from DOL for 7th yr extension says: case status - RIR. My PD is Nov. 1, 2002!!

How long it will take to get email back form BEC

I sent an email for the 7th year status check on last Thursday to Dallas BEC, have not received a reply email back. How long normally will it take to get the response?
Thanks.

jeffdoc97 said:

Ashton,
What is ND? I know RD is receipt Dare, Can you please tell me waht is ND?
Thanks

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
Basicly yes It was approved within the month , which was very fast I didn't expect it until another 4-5 months.

Ash .

sfmars said:
Hi sleepless_in_IN,

(mine are blank and I do not have 45 days letter yet, although the case number starts with D- and was entered their database in the beginning of July)

Did you try to ask your attorney to figure out the satus of your case in the Dallas BEC, AFTER YOU HAVE GOT YOUR CASE NUMBER ?

what is ur case details? does ur number starts with D or T?

Where is the tracker?

Where can I find the tracker spread sheet for Dallas?

Does anyone know where is Dallas for processing Non-RIR cases.

My info:
PD: 2/27/02 (non-RIR)
No 45 days letter received yet.

Also, how do I receive further info on my case. I have seen people know lot more about their case like case number status of their case etc. I will appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Thanks

WellWisher007 said:
My argument:
This thread for Dallas BPC tracking was started by GP111; GP111 needed popularity to the thread so that people would share ideas, which would inturn help him to get more information for his case. He had the most information on the functioning of Dallas BPC from his sources, friends, lawyers.. In order to give some additional momentum to this forum, he created a character 'ICARUS'.. There is no real 'ICARUS'.. 'ICARUS' is 'GP111' and 'GP111' is 'ICARUS'. The style of writing of both these nicks were similar.
The information from 'GP111' and 'ICARUS' never contradicted each other. In fact, they were supportive of each other.

Now that 'GP111' has his labor certified, he seldom checks this forum. There is no real incentive for 'GP111' to come back to the forum; and with 'GP111' gone, 'ICARUS' goes into oblivion too.

I hope all that I said is not true. Cos we all need 'GP111' to help us thru this painful process. And we sure need 'ICARUS' as well. I do not care if they are the same person, as long as they keep coming back and offer some information, hope and inspiration to this forum.

:) :)

Sincerely,
WellWisher007

I hope this is a Joke :confused:

calabor said:
gp111 might be offended, not sure why icarus would be [unless they are same]...

even if they are same, no harm, I have only gained from this forum ...

although i must say it is very strange that forum started nov'04 and icarus joined oct'04....also gp111 got labor jun'05 and Lcarus [copy of icarus] joined
july'05, wrote few posts and pissed icarus off the forum...

if your theory is correct...we wont be getting any more updates from
icarus [or gp111] since now his contacts would say "you got your labor, so
why are you interested in these things still?" ... so there would be a good reason for them to not visit this forum...

:) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :confused:

sfmars said:
Hi sleepless_in_IN,

but looks like that ur case made it to regional bcs it says case received:region. am I right?

gp111 said:

I think we are running out of conspiracy theories... Soon, people will realize that yu are the head of Philly BEC. And that the reason why IndhiraGandhi speaks english that way in the Dallas forum is because Yoda taught him.... Green Card You Will Have, If Patient You Are...

lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This message is for sfmars!
It looks like ur case was entered on 05-July-2005.
can u please provide 2 more digits from ur case num??
My case was entered on 02-jun-2005 and my case num is T05153-51***

We can find num of cases entered from 02-jun-05 to 05-july-05.

Please respond.
thanks in advance.

rirlaborCT said:
This message is for sfmars!
It looks like ur case was entered on 05-July-2005.
can u please provide 2 more digits from ur case num??
My case was entered on 02-jun-2005 and my case num is T05153-51***

We can find num of cases entered from 02-jun-05 to 05-july-05.

Please respond.
thanks in advance.

D-05186-98XXX