Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Question for Icarus, gp111, ZB and other gurus:

Screenshots sent by BEC have the following case status values for different LC cases.

"RIR"
"Data Review" -----> Does this mean case is under Analysis?
"Incomplete" ----->Does this mean data entry is incomplete or case documentation submitted by lawyer / employer is incomplete?
What exactly does this mean for BEC personnel who process cases? Please advise.

I know what the following two case status values mean:
"Final Review" means case is sitting on the CO's table to be signed.
"Certified" includes cases already approved and yet to be mailed and already certified and mailed cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
prevailing wage ?

Gurus,

What should be prevailing wage for a programmer analyst in Santa Clara county, California...how does it effect LC approval esp if your case is in federal stage.....

CA - RIR
PD: APR-2003
RD: OCT- 2004
45days letter received on: May-2005
And replied on: Jun-2005
D-05147-*****

mnhrdc said:
All cases are RIR
Latest approval by PD Aug 2002
Latest approval by ETA D-04321

Small Correction,

Latest Approvals of PD Jan 2003..
As there are bunch of approvals after PD Aug 2002 (inculding mine !)

sunofeast_GC said:
Gurus,

What should be prevailing wage for a programmer analyst in Santa Clara county, California...how does it effect LC approval esp if your case is in federal stage.....

CA - RIR
PD: APR-2003
RD: OCT- 2004
45days letter received on: May-2005
And replied on: Jun-2005
D-05147-*****

Here is the link for finding out PW

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesWizardStart.aspx

choose the year of your PD (2003 in your case)

Guys,
My PD is June 2003
However my case # D-04267-XXXXX
45 day letter was sent to BEC Feb 2005.
Can someone point me to a link where I can check the status of my case.
Thanks!

Worried

sfmars said:
My case source also says region. I was wondering if it means that case went to regional or not ?

I was under impression that my case never went to regional I did not get RD and 45 days letter, that's why I was confused.

it must have gone to regional but you may have never received the notification. Should we be getting worried ??? Have you asked ICARUS or GP111 about this???

questions on case num??

Hi Sunofeast_GC,

You posted that ur case is D05147-*****
It looks like ur case was entered on May27'2005. Also you mentioned that you got ur 45 day letter in May 2005???
This is interesting??
Actually I got a temp case number of T05153-***** No 45 day letter??
my case is SWA ??

Any info please help!

rirlaborCT said:
Hi Sunofeast_GC,

You posted that ur case is D05147-*****
It looks like ur case was entered on May27'2005. Also you mentioned that you got ur 45 day letter in May 2005???
This is interesting??
Actually I got a temp case number of T05153-***** No 45 day letter??
my case is SWA ??

Any info please help!

rirlaborCT,

I don't know exact date when my attorney received the later...but when I asked them in mid June they said they received my latter 2 weeks ago and going to reply by next week....so I assume it last week of may but it can be first week of June....

GP111,

I just sent a PM to you regarding PW. When you get a chance to look at that, please provide me your valuable comments.

Thanks
&
Regards,
dkgdkg.

Question to everyone,

If I receive the LC approval and the visa is not available. Can I file for EAD and I 140 together? Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

VAGCwaiting said:
Question to everyone,

If I receive the LC approval and the visa is not available. Can I file for EAD and I 140 together? Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

I140, yes you can file but EAD/AP, I don't think so, that goes with 485 so you will have to wait.

PERM with new employer

GURUS and other great Responders

My LC is approved, but due to retrogression, I can not file I-485 and consequently not for EAD.
I understand that an other company CAN file LC under PERM while I am working with my old company.
Now, as soon as PERM is approved on my behalf by the new company, does the new company have to hire me under my remaining time of my H1B?
And, is there a "cut-off" date for that, for ex. not within the last 6 months of my H1B?

If I in deed can have a new company filing for PERM, this would potenionally shorten my time I have to stay with my current employer (job change - position change, etc.)

Thanks for your valuable inputs on this.

gbroder

PD: 1-15-03
RIR/EB3/Detroit, MI / Chicago, IL
LC approved: 06-07-05
LC approval receipt: 07-12-05

Hope for all of you guys!

140 & 485

Gurus:

If Visa numbers are current and i applied for 140 ONLY,
do we need to wait for 140 approval to apply for 485/EAD or we can apply any time with out waiting for 140 approval?

I know you will ask why i am not going for concurrent filing, both my self and my spouse is going to be out of country for a while.

I am expecting my or any other labor from my company(i can go for substitution) any time in this month.

-SR
TX/RIR/ (EB2 or EB3 :confused: , I am trying to get this info from my attorney)
PD 11/02
45 letter 12/04
D-04287-1xxxx

GC_Lover said:
I140, yes you can file but EAD/AP, I don't think so, that goes with 485 so you will have to wait.

140 and EAD

VAGCwaiting said:
Question to everyone,

You can file only I-140 now. 485 and EAD can be applied only when Visa numbers are available.

Existance Check: Failed

In the screen shot I got for 7th year extension enquiry, in the Data Review section I have Existance Check as "Failed". Is there any implications for this. Do the attoeney get a letter to proove the existance of the company. Anyone in similar situation please comment.

PD: Dec xx, 2002
State MI/Reached Regional on Jan 10 2002.
Case Status:certified

I received reply to the H1B 7 yr extension email today. Can I celebrate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Confusing Data

Friends I have some 1st hand information which adds to all the exisiting frustration and confusion (atleast for me).

I received 45 day letter with ETA #D-05097-56XXX on 4/18/2005.

But today when I requested a proof of filing for 7th year H1, I promptly received a screen shot which shows:

Case number : ETA # T-05167-6XXXX :eek: :confused:
Case Status: Incomplete
Case Received Date: 01/16/2002
Date Submitted: 06/16/2005 :confused:

What do you guys think of this change of ETA no. from D to T ?

Did DBEC loose from their system a lot of data already entered, and are they re-entering data ????

ZB and others in the April - June 02 time period should send an email for 7th year H1 proof of filing and analyze the response they get.

Is RD Jan 2003?
ram_ram said:
PD: Dec 2, 2002
State MI/Reached Regional on Jan 10 2002.
Case Status:certified

I received reply to the H1B 7 yr extension email today. Can I celebrate?