Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

WellWisher.

You are not the only one who has seen this. Sometime back there was another one in this forum with exact same problem. According to GP111, you/your lawyer should call Dallac BEC and notify them to re-open the case.

BTW did you case reach Regional or was a SWA case?

Thanks.

WellWisher007 said:
Hello all,

My employer received a letter today from US DOL Employment and Training Administration, Dallas BPC, stating that my case has been closed.. The letter claims that Dallas BPC had sent the 45-day letter on Feb 23, 2005 and it expected a response by Apr 11, 2005, failing which it has closed my case..

If anyone has gone through a similar situation, please let me know the process to be followed.. Also, if you know how much time it will take Dallas BPC to re-open the case, once we send them the request, please provide that information. I will pass it on to my employer and my attorney..

Appreciate your help..

Thanks.

Sincerely,
WellWisher

qwerty1111 said:
WaitingonLC would change everything you want to [use MSPhoto or any imaging software etc ] and paste the screen shot that you received ? Just leave hte line that says "Certified" ...

It seems a lot of people are not getting status in the screenshot. Did DBEC get clever ? Or is it simply that certified cases have different screens and hence different screen shots ?

ETA Case Number:
D-0432X-XXXXX
Priority Date:
06/2002

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Employer Name:
XXYYZZ, INC.
Business Activity:
XXXXX

Occupation Title:
Programmer Analyst
Occupation Code:
999-151051

Rate of Pay:
$ XXXX / Monthly
Prevailing Wage:
$ XXXX / Monthly

Alien Name:
<FIRT_NAME> <MIDDLE_NAME> <LAST_NAME>
Visa Type:
XXX

Nationality or Citizenship:
<COUNTRY_NAME>

Case Received Date:
11/17/2004

Processing Center:
Dalls Backlog Processing Center

Case Status:
Certifed.

There is a section below the above information for When the 45 days letter received,generated and received and date sumitted.I guest this helps

WaitingonLC said:
ETA Case Number:
D-0432X-XXXXX <<Watch out 04320 is being mailed out as per pattern>>
Priority Date:
06/2002

Case Received Date: < Case recieved from RO SFO/TX>
11/17/2004

Case Status:
Certifed.

There is a section below the above information for When the 45 days letter received,generated and received and date sumitted.I guest this helps

Rate of Pay:
$ XXXX / Monthly
Prevailing Wage:
$ XXXX / Monthly WAS this Lower or equal or 95% of PAY

Last edited by a moderator:
mnhrdc said:
Rate of Pay:
$ XXXX / Monthly
Prevailing Wage:
$ XXXX / Monthly WAS this Lower or equal or 95% of PAY
20% more than prevailing wage.
RD is the received date of cases from CA regional to the Dallas BPC.

WellWisher007 said:
Dear Ves,

I know that my employer received it.. I am not sure if my attorney received it as well.. I will know it, by tomorrow..

Sincerely,
WellWisher
Did your employer reply it?

WhyThisDelay said:
WellWisher.

You are not the only one who has seen this. Sometime back there was another one in this forum with exact same problem. According to GP111, you/your lawyer should call Dallac BEC and notify them to re-open the case.

BTW did you case reach Regional or was a SWA case?

Thanks.
It had reached regional..

45 days letter

Hi gp111,
I applied my LC in april 2001 in non-RIR categoty. but still waiting for 45 days letter. is there any link to verify the status of my case

Thanks

Neeraj

lalaker said:
my case source says region. Does that help.

My case source also says region. I was wondering if it means that case went to regional or not ?

I was under impression that my case never went to regional I did not get RD and 45 days letter, that's why I was confused.

mnhrdc said:
congrats and check your ETA NO. D-0432X if X is 0 or 1 your approval must be on the way

I've been a watcher of this forum for about two weeks now and thank you all for your great info!

mnhrdc,

I have a question regarding the ETA# D-0432x and you saying that " if x is 0 or 1 your approval must be on the way". Here is my case:

PD: 01/16/2004
RD: 10/08/2004
45 day letter: 02/26/2005
ETA#: D-04321-xxxxx

I would think that LC approval does not only rely on the ETA# but also on PD and RD. Cause if your assumption is true I should be on the verge of getting my LC approved! BUt don't you think that the 2004 PD or 2004 RD are still far in the queue?

s2c97

prevailing wage

WaitingonLC said:
20% more than prevailing wage.
RD is the received date of cases from CA regional to the Dallas BPC.

WaitingonLC

What is the prevailing wage for programmer analyst in CA?

s2c97 said:
I've been a watcher of this forum for about two weeks now and thank you all for your great info!

mnhrdc,

I have a question regarding the ETA# D-0432x and you saying that " if x is 0 or 1 your approval must be on the way". Here is my case:

PD: 01/16/2004
RD: 10/08/2004
45 day letter: 02/26/2005
ETA#: D-04321-xxxxx

I would think that LC approval does not only rely on the ETA# but also on PD and RD. Cause if your assumption is true I should be on the verge of getting my LC approved! BUt don't you think that the 2004 PD or 2004 RD are still far in the queue?

s2c97

I agree, definetly not in your case but you never know with this BEC. We saw approval of Jan 2003 but Jan 2002 is still hasnt recieved.
Why i say 04320 is we have seen all approvals are around this date and PD are around July to September 2002.

Hello experts!!!

I am new to this forum!!!
My PD is Dec 5, 2002 CA EB2-RIR, 45 day letter received and replied Jan 2005.
DALLAS BEC : - D4310-XXXXX
When can i expect my labor approval 6 months to 1 year? :eek:

Status of RIR EB2 CA PD 07/02

mnhrdc said:
congrats and check your ETA NO. D-0432X if X is 0 or 1 your approval must be on the way

Dear Gurus,
I did see one approval with CA PD 06/02. Should we assume that things have started moving for CA PD between 03/02 to 07/02.

Any insight into this would be appreciable.

Thanks and Regards

BlueOysterCult said:
I have been a silent observer on this forum for some time now. I can't express how much I appreciate the useful information provided by several members on this forum. This was the only place that offered any hope of approval. Finally, I get a chance to post my story.

Yesterday, I got a USPS mail from Dallas BEC saying that my LC has been approved. My lawyer got the original ETA 750.

My details:

PD: 08/29/2002 (CA/RIR/EB3)
RD: 09/2003 (don't know the exact date)
45-day letter received: 12/24/2004
45-day letter responded: 1/4/05
ETA: D-04320-xxxxx
LC approval date: 06/06/2005
LC approval receive date: 07/11/2005

With EB3 retrogression, I don't think I would be able to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently. I have been advised by my lawyer (and I have also gathered from this forum) that I should go ahead and file I-140 right away and file I-485 once the visa numbers become available in Oct '05.

1) Do you gurus expect visa number to be available in Oct '05 for UK?
2) Any estimate on PD?
3) Do I need to provide any documents for my lawyer to be able to file my I-140? My lawyer says nothing is required from me (not even paystub, W2, I-94, etc.), just wanted to get your opinion.

Good luck to all of you!
-BOC.

Starting Oct 05 you should mostly be able to file your I-485.

Hi All,

I will need to do the 8th year extention soon. Do you think I can use the 45 day letter or should email DOL to get the screen shot? If we get the screen shot, do we still need to file the prevailing wage form and get the LCA and then file I-129 OR Just file I-129 to INS with the screen shot?

VAGCwaiting said:
Hi All,

I will need to do the 8th year extention soon. Do you think I can use the 45 day letter or should email DOL to get the screen shot? If we get the screen shot, do we still need to file the prevailing wage form and get the LCA and then file I-129 OR Just file I-129 to INS with the screen shot?
45 DAY LETTER WILL DO. You will need the temp LCA. No need PWD. You can just look up the prevailing wage online.

Shai_Agassi said:
I am new to this forum!!!
My PD is Dec 5, 2002 CA EB2-RIR, 45 day letter received and replied Jan 2005.
DALLAS BEC : - D4310-XXXXX
When can i expect my labor approval 6 months to 1 year? :eek:

Anytime !! :)