Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Approval letter to Home??

Icarus said:
I do not know where the CO queue is as far as PD's being worked. Unable to access that information. You will receive a notification of the approval but the actual certified document will go to the employer or their attorney.

Hello Icarus,

So, do they send Approval letter to Home??
Thats a big problem for people who moved so houses in the past 3 years!!!

Thank you is too less for you

ICARUS,

Thanks a lot for your update. I am sure many of us just wait for Friday weekly update from you.

No matter what happens to my LC but really speaking you are doing the best possible to make many of us happy. We are really lucky having you with us.

I hope Philly guys also get an ICARUS to get some ray on their LC’s.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ICARUS,

I am a newbie to this site. My Labor processing priority date is 18th Nov, 2002.
It was filed in EB-3, Non-RIR, from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Can you please give an update of current processing status from Dallas BEC ?

Thanks in advance.

Need guidance from the gurus

My labor was filed under RIR for a Software Engineer position in Texas on Oct' 2002. It was forwarded to Dallas Regional office in May' 2003. The company received and replied to the 45-day letter from Dallas BEC in January '2005. The case, if approved, will be filed under EB3.

I know see that the queue for RIR is in Oct' 03. But I also know that EB3 dates have retrogressed and there arent' any for this year. I am looking at other job opportunities and I almost have an offer from a company that plans to start my labor(EB2) in the PERM process right away.

Is it a better idea to wait to get my labor in this company and go through the pain of EB3 or pursue this new career opportunity with the changes of a quicker GC under PERM EB2 and shorter or no retrogression for EB2? Please advise.

Bunty2772 said:
My labor was filed under RIR for a Software Engineer position in Texas on Oct' 2002. It was forwarded to Dallas Regional office in May' 2003. The company received and replied to the 45-day letter from Dallas BEC in January '2005. The case, if approved, will be filed under EB3.

I know see that the queue for RIR is in Oct' 03. < It's Oct 2002 , not 2003 > But I also know that EB3 dates have retrogressed and there arent' any for this year. I am looking at other job opportunities and I almost have an offer from a company that plans to start my labor(EB2) in the PERM process right away.

Is it a better idea to wait to get my labor in this company and go through the pain of EB3 or pursue this new career opportunity with the changes of a quicker GC under PERM EB2 and shorter or no retrogression for EB2? Please advise.

PERM and BPC processing got their pro's and con's. it's difficult to make a judgement like which one is best option.

Bunty2772 said:

I know see that the queue for RIR is in Oct' 03. But I also know that EB3 dates have retrogressed and there arent' any for this year. I am looking at other job opportunities and I almost have an offer from a company that plans to start my labor(EB2) in the PERM process right away.

Dont loose your PD of oct 2002. Just stay with the original employer. if you go for PERM..even if your labor gets approved, EB2 dates will retrogress shortly. So you will just end up in more worse situation. With your old prioirty date, you may get GC in the next 6 months or so..

Thank you for your feedback.

I am skeptical about the 6-month period. EB3 dates are already unavailable this yaear. And I am not really sure if there will be enough numbers available next year. Moroever, hasn't the labor department warned that EB3 dates may retrogress further.

EB2 dates may retrogess to but I dont believe that they will go back too far.

Please share your thoughts if you think otherwise. I really need all these feedbacks to make up my mind. I am confused as hell. Thank you.

Tulsa, OK

sivudu said:
Hello ICARUS,

I am a newbie to this site. My Labor processing priority date is 18th Nov, 2002.
It was filed in EB-3, Non-RIR, from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Can you please give an update of current processing status from Dallas BEC ?

Thanks in advance.

I recd my LC approved 06/16/05. My PD was May 09, 2002, RIR. I am aware that a lot of people in Tulsa, OK with PDs around my date have reced approvals. Hope this helps.

mahap001 said:
I recd my LC approved 06/16/05. My PD was May 09, 2002, RIR. I am aware that a lot of people in Tulsa, OK with PDs around my date have reced approvals. Hope this helps.

congrats, when ur LC was approved? what is the date of approval there?

April 26, 2005

antonioa77 said:
congrats, when ur LC was approved? what is the date of approval there?

I recd a letter from ETA/Dallas BEC mailed to my home address with copies to my attorney and my employer. FINAL DETEREMINATION Dated April 26, 2005.

This letter was in my mail box evening of Thursday, June 16, 2005. My attorney informed on same day afternoon.

Hope this helps

Still Waiting

Hi Icarus/Gurus
My PD is Aug2001 havenot recieved any word on it. I wonder what could be the reason. Please reply. :(

is it possible to apply 3 years extension while lc pending

I am going to file 8th year extension soon.I read in immigartion-law.com if visa's not available we can apply 3 years H1B extension. Any body done like that.

indu116 said:
I am going to file 8th year extension soon.I read in immigartion-law.com if visa's not available we can apply 3 years H1B extension. Any body done like that.

3 year extension is NOT for Pending LC but for People who are unable to apply I-485 due to Retrogression

H1B extension from immigration-law.com

Availability of H-1B Extension Beyond 6-Year Limit in 3-Year increment: H-1B extension beyond six year limit is available only in one-year increment for those whose visa numbers are available and who has filed a labor certification application and passed 365 days before reaching the 6-year limit. However, the rule is different for those who need extension of H-1B petition pending the labor certification application or petition or application and for whom visa number is not available. During the period of the visa number unavailable for him/her, he or she is eligible for H-1B extension in three-year increment. This difference can be important to the employers because of the outrageously expensive H-1B filing fees and cost.

mahap001 said:
I recd a letter from ETA/Dallas BEC mailed to my home address with copies to my attorney and my employer. FINAL DETEREMINATION Dated April 26, 2005.

This letter was in my mail box evening of Thursday, June 16, 2005. My attorney informed on same day afternoon.

Hope this helps
Congratulations!
Did your LC case reach regional office before it was transfered to Dallas? When did you receive your 45-day letter?

Thanks!

Bunty2772 said:
Thank you for your feedback.

I am skeptical about the 6-month period. EB3 dates are already unavailable this yaear. And I am not really sure if there will be enough numbers available next year. Moroever, hasn't the labor department warned that EB3 dates may retrogress further.

EB2 dates may retrogess to but I dont believe that they will go back too far.

Please share your thoughts if you think otherwise. I really need all these feedbacks to make up my mind. I am confused as hell. Thank you.

I am thinking that EB3 numbers will start moving again month by month(now the cutoff date is at june 2002) from OCt 2005. May be they will distribute the available visa numbers next year, so that a few will be available every month. EB2 numbers may retrogress 2 -3 years back(just my personal assumption). My PD is Dec 2002/EB3. I am trying to file a PERM case, future employment with another employer. I approached the lawyer with all the docs on Feb 10. After all the process is complete, the lawyer is hesitant to file even today. He might do it this week(after PERM system got upgraded on Friday). If that gets approved, then I will see which one of the 2 will be a better option.

45 day letter

Icarus said:
RIR queue contains both regional and state cases. If cases are pending from earlier dates it's because they either A. haven't been put in the system completely by Data Entry; B. haven't received a response yet to the 45-day letter, or; C. if both have occurred, the RIR analyst may be waiting for more info from the employer or attorney, the case may be pending further review for denial of RIR or may contain elements that will prompt a Notice Of Findings.

Hello Icarus,

I am curious about the "45 day letter" What exactly this letter contains? I will really appreciate if anyone can upload a Scan Copy, PDF or Doc file of this letter. Thanks for everything.

Delicateone said:
Hello Icarus,

I am curious about the "45 day letter" What exactly this letter contains? I will really appreciate if anyone can upload a Scan Copy, PDF or Doc file of this letter. Thanks for everything.

Here you go.. Standard 45 day letter (where no further information is required)