Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

pkpalta said:
:)

Hi I got my Labor Certification Approved.

PD Aug 2002
RD June 2003

State: California
EB-3

BS+2 years...

congratulations. what was ur exact date of PD :which day in august? when (full date) was ur application certified?

I have received many PMs in last one week asking about approval & status from Dallas BPC.. I am trying to respond each one but Its difficult to answer each person separately. If you are only looking for Information about latest approvals from Dallas BPC please keep on checking DATABASE at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DallasBEC/ Or (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DallasBEC/database) Group members daily update the database with latest approvals.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
just curious

gurus,
As we all know, as per ICARUS's email, they RIR queue is at 10/31/02. I am just trying to understand the logic behind the new bec case #.
my case number is D-04258-043xx got and replied to my 45 day letter in dec 04. Still waiting for my labor. But I have seen people with case # D-043xx-xxxx getting their labor's approved. Don't know how they came up with these numbers and y???
Has any one given a thought to this???

Here is an example
Originally Posted by sbs
Hi all,

Just wanted to share the good news that we have received the leter from Dallas BEC today stating the LC on my EB2 RIR has been Certified.

STATE SWA: TX
EB2 or EB3: EB2
RIR or Regular: RIR
PD - Priority date: 08/19/02
RD - Regional receipt date: 03/05/03
New BEC Case no.: D-04289-XXXXX
45-day letter Date received: 12/15/2004
Recriutment Clarification call received on 05/27/05
Sent the additional Info. on 06/01/05
Certification letter dated 06/06/05
Received the certification letter on 06/27/05 which is today

Thanks all for the encouraging words.... and a special thanks to ICARUS for the great help he has been doing for this forum

this guy got his labor approved today. look at his BEC case #.

just curios.

lalaker

Thanks

Thanks GP.
Hopefully we hear someething regarding our cases soon.

gp111 said:
Copies of the approval letter are sent to both the employer and the beneficiary. the certified application is sent only to the employer or their agent/attorney

netnerd said:

Questions:
Can this be done?

What documents does the attorney need to send?

How will it affect case # of X's LC? Will it have to reentered and be pushed back as 2005 data entry case?

How will it affect my pending LC app. at TWC?

Before submitting change request, how can attorney find out if X's LC has not already been approved?

Thanks a million,

NetNerd

If the attorney sends in the substitute information before the case for X has been approved, as long as your qualifications are within the parameters of the original job/education/experience as listed on the 750A, substitution should not be a problem. It should not affect the PD. If the substitution is successful, in order to avoid problem(s) down the road, your original application would have to be withdrawn. Your attorney can call the backlog center and ask for a check of status. The attorney might have better luck submitting the request in writing as verbal inquiries are mostly being referred to the DOL FAQ page. The trick will be for your employer/attorney to coordinate their efforts as the RIR queue is already into 10/02 (you didn't specify RIR or TR)...Plan B, if the cert has already been approved, would be for the employer to substitute after the fact. This is possible but more difficult as they would have to go through USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Detroit2003 said:
Hello Icarus,

So, do they send Approval letter to Home??
Thats a big problem for people who moved so houses in the past 3 years!!!
Unless the attorney/employer has submitted an amendment to the 750 indicating the employee's new address, the letter will go to the original address listed on the application :(

ICARUS,Kindly give your suggestions

ICARUS,

Thank you for your updates and help to the forum.

As you know there are lot of people in this forum not yet received their status with regard to their LC's(RIR) whose PD's falls between Jan,02 to June,02.I apolozize if I have left any months.But per your resources it appears that current queue is at Oct,02.I know it is very hard to explain all of the reasons why those Jan,02 to Jun,02 people's LC are not pickedup,But per your knowledge what could be the possible reasons that you could think as to why these cases has not been pickedup yet.I appreciate your thoughts on this very important issue in advance.Thanks again.

helpjune4 said:
Congratulations for your certification!
Can you please share with us what is your recruitment clarification call about? That might help many people in this forum.

Sure.... The call was to ask for more detailed information on what basis the applicants were dis-qualified. My Atterney, prepared a detailed list having each applicants name, address and contact information and the reason for why they were not qualified with a covering letter which was signed by my employer and sent to BEC. Hope this clarifies.

Indiana Cases

Dear Icarus,

I have never made a personal request to you. This is my first request to you. Will you please tell us if you know or can get some info, about Indiana cases of SWA from April 2001, which never went to Regional... We are waiting here since last 4 years and cases from 2002/2003 are getting approved. I feel good that my friends are getting approved but feel bad that I am stuck for last 4 years..... Any info about Indiana cases please ? May be it is too much to ask, ....Can you give that Indiana box to data entry person? You can feel my pain for last 4 years, not able to change job, spouse cannot work, financial burden .... list can go on.

So dear friend, will you please get some info about Indiana cases? Are there any weekly meetings at Dallas office ? If you attend those, can you please somehow explain Indiana situation... I am sure you can help. Regards

Labor approved

Hi,
I am very happy to inform you that my labor has been approved. Here are the details:

1. PD: July 1st 2002, State cleared in Aug 2003.
2. Job Requirement: BS+2 yrs. My exp at the time of application: BS + 2.5 yrs
3. State: CA: Received notification letter from Dallas BEC in March 2005.
4. Company was small with about 30 people at the time of filing.

I had no hope because everybody was saying that in CA only BS+3yrs are getting approved and others are getting RFEs. But this is definitely a miracle. Thank you God and thank you all the people here for being so supportive.

WaitingonLC said:
I-129 fee: $185
I-539 fee: $195 for family members
American Workers Training fee: $1,500 or $750 (New H1B or change in Employer or 1st extn with same employer)
Fraud Prevention fee: $500 (New H1B or change in Employer)
I-907 premium processing fee: $1,000 (if needed)

SO it will be around 1500$ every year going forward....thats some way to make money for them and lose money for us...about 3000$ every year going forward, plus maintain the current job, may be live without raises too....WOW

kothari_rupesh said:
Originally Posted by WaitingonLC
I-129 fee: $185
I-539 fee: $195 for family members
American Workers Training fee: $1,500 or $750 (New H1B or change in Employer or 1st extn with same employer)
Fraud Prevention fee: $500 (New H1B or change in Employer)
I-907 premium processing fee: $1,000 (if needed)

SO it will be around 1500$ every year going forward....thats some way to make money for them and lose money for us...about 3000$ every year going forward, plus maintain the current job, may be live without raises too....WOW
Actually its just the I-129, family related fees plus any attorney fees assuming you are in year 6+ of your H1B. The other real inconvenience is not being able to leave the country without visiting a US embassy each year....

icarus
if it is not too early,in your last update the analysis queue was at 10/31 02.has it moved up forward into november 2002.thanks a lot for your updates.

Am I the only one?

Hi y'all,
Am I the only one with PD of Jan 2002 who has not received the labor approval yet? Is there anybody else with PDs of June 2002 or earlier who haven't heard anything from Dallas BEC?

I have seen a lot of approvals from PDs of June, July, Aug 2002 but not a lot from Jan, Feb, Mar 2002.

Thanks.

Thanks a Million Icarus

It is RIR from Texas (PD - 7/2002). I will send this to my attorney and see what he can do.

Icarus said:
If the attorney sends in the substitute information before the case for X has been approved, as long as your qualifications are within the parameters of the original job/education/experience as listed on the 750A, substitution should not be a problem. It should not affect the PD. If the substitution is successful, in order to avoid problem(s) down the road, your original application would have to be withdrawn. Your attorney can call the backlog center and ask for a check of status. The attorney might have better luck submitting the request in writing as verbal inquiries are mostly being referred to the DOL FAQ page. The trick will be for your employer/attorney to coordinate their efforts as the RIR queue is already into 10/02 (you didn't specify RIR or TR)...Plan B, if the cert has already been approved, would be for the employer to substitute after the fact. This is possible but more difficult as they would have to go through USCIS.