Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

shaaka said:
icarus
if it is not too early,in your last update the analysis queue was at 10/31 02.has it moved up forward into november 2002.thanks a lot for your updates.
yes, it has moved into 11/02

RAYDHAN said:
Hi y'all,
Am I the only one with PD of Jan 2002 who has not received the labor approval yet? Is there anybody else with PDs of June 2002 or earlier who haven't heard anything from Dallas BEC?

I have seen a lot of approvals from PDs of June, July, Aug 2002 but not a lot from Jan, Feb, Mar 2002.

Thanks.

hmmm...well at least you are lucky to be at dallas bec and not stuck at philly bec. with dallas bec you have a very good chance as people are being approved. in philly bec, people with april 2001 PDs are still waiting.

hope that makes you feel a bit better...

GCPlan said:
Hi,

1. PD: July 1st 2002, State cleared in Aug 2003.
2. Job Requirement: BS+2 yrs. My exp at the time of application: BS + 2.5 yrs
3. State: CA: Received notification letter from Dallas BEC in March 2005.
4. Company was small with about 30 people at the time of filing.

Congratulations GCPlan.. Thanks for Sharing Good News.

Updates

Folks,
Please continue to post updates, specially after having your labor approved. It takes 5 mins and rest of the forum appreciates it.

RAYDHAN said:
Hi y'all,
Am I the only one with PD of Jan 2002 who has not received the labor approval yet? Is there anybody else with PDs of June 2002 or earlier who haven't heard anything from Dallas BEC?

I have seen a lot of approvals from PDs of June, July, Aug 2002 but not a lot from Jan, Feb, Mar 2002.

Thanks.

--------------
No my Friend.. I'm from March 2002 (CA).. PD Date is 03/27/2002. Case is in Dallas. Got 45-day letter towards end of Feb 05, replied in March 05. I'm also surprised to see people getting approved(Happy for them) as far as Aug-Sept 02 and no news about our cases. This defies all conceivable logic on earth...

alternatives

Patience13, Ray
Are there any alternative channels for finding whats going on ?
Its really frustrating to not know whats going on after waiting for 3-4 years.

1)How about getting lawyer to write to BEC as well as phone calls ?

2)via senators to find out your info

3)some kind of freedom of information act

4)maybe contact with insiders who are helpful

I am just throwing some ideas, they may not be effective

GCPlan said:
Hi,
I am very happy to inform you that my labor has been approved. Here are the details:

1. PD: July 1st 2002, State cleared in Aug 2003.
2. Job Requirement: BS+2 yrs. My exp at the time of application: BS + 2.5 yrs
3. State: CA: Received notification letter from Dallas BEC in March 2005.
4. Company was small with about 30 people at the time of filing.

I had no hope because everybody was saying that in CA only BS+3yrs are getting approved and others are getting RFEs. But this is definitely a miracle. Thank you God and thank you all the people here for being so supportive.

Congrajulations and good luck with next stages.

Could you please tell me what is your DOT Code and is your education is a single 4 years degree or combination of degrees(degree/diplamo/experience)?

AZ NON RIR At SFO DOL - to Dallas

All,
FYI - I just received a mail from my attorney saying they received the 45 day letter from Dallas yesterday - One more question has any seen NON RIR Approvals at DALLAS BRC - If so please let me know the current dates that they are processing -

My case details -
AZ - NON RIR EB2
PD - JAN 2003
SFO - DOL (RD) - MAR 2004
45 DAY LETTER - RD - JUN 27 2005
LC APPROVAL DATE - GOD KNOWS !!!! :confused:

Thanks

I am there with you..

RAYDHAN said:
Hi y'all,

Thanks.

Raydhan,
Don't know about anybody else, but I am with you ...
No news yet on my case, I think PKLam is with us too.. look at the spreadsheet prepared by Justwatching...

thanks
ZB

sleepless_in_IN said:

it is from:

www.lewslaw.com

Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) Update (06-27-2005) [Top] The BEC (previously known as BRC) has data entered approximately 200,000 of the pending 360,000 cases. BEC expects to receive all cases by June 30, 2005. The goal is to have data entered all these cases by September 30, 2005. The Department of Labor (DOL) hopes to then post some information on the website about these cases, i.e. processing times. However, some of the cases are being data entered with only skeletal information – not the complete information. Until the complete case is data entered, a 45-day letter is not issued.

BEC in Dallas is currently processing California cases with receipt dates at DOL in San Francisco of May to July 2003.

PERM Update (06-27-2005) [Top]
Todate, 28,000 employers have registered under the PERM guidelines. Approximately 8500 PERM cases have been filed and 3000 drafts are pending in the system. DOL has only received approximately 100 cases with a request to re-capture the previous priority date.

Although some cases have been approved, most PERM cases have been either denied or scheduled for au

www.lewslaw.com "BEC in Dallas is currently processing California cases with receipt dates at DOL in San Francisco of May to July 2003" DOES NOT MEAN that DALLAS IS FOLLOWING RD INSTEAD OF PD OR DALLAS IN ONLY PROCESSING CA CASES

www.lewslaw.com is just informing its clients (which are from CA) that if your case had RD of May to July 2003 at Dallas then its under process. ALL Regional RIR Cases moved from california has RD of May-03 & above

Last edited by a moderator:
RAYDHAN said:
Hi y'all,

Thanks.
I am in the same boat:

PD: Feb 2002
RD: June 2003
45-day letter: Mar 2005
Responded: Mar 2005
Call from Dallas BEC: June 2005, asking for some additional docs
Responded: June 2005

can you provide some info on the recruitment process

terminator2004 said:
All,
FYI - I just received a mail from my attorney saying they received the 45 day letter from Dallas yesterday - One more question has any seen NON RIR Approvals at DALLAS BRC - If so please let me know the current dates that they are processing -

My case details -
AZ - NON RIR EB2
PD - JAN 2003
SFO - DOL (RD) - MAR 2004
45 DAY LETTER - RD - JUN 27 2005
LC APPROVAL DATE - GOD KNOWS !!!! :confused:

Thanks

Hi Terminator
I have a NON-RIR app pending too. never made it to regional. can you elaborate otneh what the recruitment process that was set by the DOl for your case.
many thanks
MUD

JB...I am with you too...

Zany_Brainy said:
Raydhan,
Don't know about anybody else, but I am with you ...
No news yet on my case, I think PKLam is with us too.. look at the spreadsheet prepared by Justwatching...

thanks
ZB

No News Yet....

PD: July 2002 EB2/RIR
RD: May 2003
45 Days letter replied on Feb'05

2muchwait said:
I am in the same boat:

PD: Feb 2002
RD: June 2003
45-day letter: Mar 2005
Responded: Mar 2005
Call from Dallas BEC: June 2005, asking for some additional docs
Responded: June 2005

When did BPC ask for more info & when did your lawyer respond ? Your case might have been approved by now.

Case of the member "SBS" was similar to yours.. check the following link
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1185572&postcount=3777