Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

The recent approvals are encouraging alongwith confirmation from ICARUS that the queue is now at 11/2002.

Has anyone been following the rate at which the queue is moving..... I am sure it has been faster than a month.

Non-RIR

Hi ICARUS,

Can you please find out and tell us if there has been any activity at all in the Non-RIR cases?

Thanks a bunch.

patience13 said:
--------------
No my Friend.. I'm from March 2002 (CA).. PD Date is 03/27/2002. Case is in Dallas. Got 45-day letter towards end of Feb 05, replied in March 05. I'm also surprised to see people getting approved(Happy for them) as far as Aug-Sept 02 and no news about our cases. This defies all conceivable logic on earth...

To give company to Ray,ZB there are some more people who are having earlier PD's like me and others. We may have wait upto September to realy know whats happening.

My friend is also one of the people who are still waiting, with no news since the response to the 45 day letter. His details are:
PD is 12/01
RD is 10/03 (Dallas)
45 day letter received: 5/31/05.

Koi Mil Gaya !!

Finally Received it !!!

Received Letter today (my wife just called up !) that "YOUR AEC BLAH BLAH HAS BEEN APPROVED ON MAY 02, 2005".. So, My Lawyer was correct !! :)

Our office also received load of approvals of California Cases with PD Nov 2001 to August 2002..All from Dallas BEC.

Hi there...
I am also in AZ and pretty much in the same boat...
AZ - NON RIR
PD - 1/21/2004
SFO - DOL 3/12/2004
45 DAY LETTER - 6/01/2005
Replied on - 6/07/2005
LC --- Unknown (Lawyers guess is 18 more months)

terminator2004 said:
All,
FYI - I just received a mail from my attorney saying they received the 45 day letter from Dallas yesterday - One more question has any seen NON RIR Approvals at DALLAS BRC - If so please let me know the current dates that they are processing -

My case details -
AZ - NON RIR EB2
PD - JAN 2003
SFO - DOL (RD) - MAR 2004
45 DAY LETTER - RD - JUN 27 2005
LC APPROVAL DATE - GOD KNOWS !!!! :confused:

Thanks

NeelP said:
Finally Received it !!!

Received Letter today (my wife just called up !) that "YOUR AEC BLAH BLAH HAS BEEN APPROVED ON MAY 02, 2005".. So, My Lawyer was correct !! :)

Our office also received load of approvals of California Cases with PD Nov 2001 to August 2002..All from Dallas BEC.

Hi Neel,

Congrulations on your approval. I had one question for you. If your P.D was in 12/01 how come did the SFO DOL receive it in 2003. I had a P.D of 9/2001 recd by DOL in 9/2002 and remanded to state in 7/2003 (auto remand). I would really appreciate if you can give more details about your case which will surely help me in talking to our lawyers/HR. Thanks in advance for the information.

cal97 said:
Hi Neel,

Congrulations on your approval. I had one question for you. If your P.D was in 12/01 how come did the SFO DOL receive it in 2003. I had a P.D of 9/2001 recd by DOL in 9/2002 and remanded to state in 7/2003 (auto remand). I would really appreciate if you can give more details about your case which will surely help me in talking to our lawyers/HR. Thanks in advance for the information.

SWA issued two RFE/NOF to most of cases from our Company as the recruitment was done altogather ( 1 advertisement for 12 LCs) & also there was PW issue. So SWA worked on our application for about 6 (yeah 6 !!) months before transferring to SF DOL.. Otherwise I would have got my GC last year !!!

pd 12/27/02 tx-non rir - no 45 letter

jeetah said:
Hi there...
I am also in AZ and pretty much in the same boat...
AZ - NON RIR
PD - 1/21/2004
SFO - DOL 3/12/2004
45 DAY LETTER - 6/01/2005
Replied on - 6/07/2005
LC --- Unknown (Lawyers guess is 18 more months)
Hi ,
My timeline as below :
PD-12/27/02
TX-NON RIR
never made to regional
Letter from Enerject - 12/04 replied 1/05
No 45 day letter

nik5

NeelP said:
SWA issued two RFE/NOF to most of cases from our Company as the recruitment was done altogather ( 1 advertisement for 12 LCs) & also there was PW issue. So SWA worked on our application for about 6 (yeah 6 !!) months before transferring to SF DOL.. Otherwise I would have got my GC last year !!!

I would rather say it was a blessing in disguise else you would have been in the auto-remand list. Anyways have fun and good luck with the rest of the immigration process.

NeelP said:

congrats, can u explain exactly what was the PW issue? was ur wage lower than the SWA PW or what? and how did u solve it? ur application was EB-2? what major?

NeelP said:
Finally Received it !!!

I know it has been difficult for you to find out about the extension no. your lawyer called to know about your case beforehand but will it be possible for you to find out if any of the approvals recd. by your lawyer were in the first half of 2002 (June inclusive!)

antonioa77 said:
congrats, can u explain exactly what was the PW issue? was ur wage lower than the SWA PW or what? and how did u solve it? ur application was EB-2? what major?

The ad used for recruitment was too generic (12 LCs in one shot !).. Experience /Qual requirements ware MS+2 or BS+6.. Computer/Electrical Eng

SWA got confuced in determining PW & asked for some justification. Attorney submitted some survey.. Second RFE was about layoffs ( we had many in 2000 end, 2001 starting) .. Attorney replied with 2001 & 2002 hiring / head count/ business increase..

nother1inline said:
I know it has been difficult for you to find out about the extension no. your lawyer called to know about your case beforehand but will it be possible for you to find out if any of the approvals recd. by your lawyer were in the first half of 2002 (June inclusive!)

I know about approvals we received today (as all of them are my coworkers).. Yes,, two of them are Apr-02, one March-02, three June-02, One Dec-01, One Nov-01 & One Aug-02 PD

Hope this helps..
Thanks everyone (aspecially GP111, who helped me a lot over last three years & stopped me from going back home at a point :) )

NeelP said:
The ad used for recruitment was too generic (12 LCs in one shot !).. Experience /Qual requirements ware MS+2 or BS+6.. Computer/Electrical Eng

SWA got confuced in determining PW & asked for some justification. Attorney submitted some survey.. Second RFE was about layoffs ( we had many in 2000 end, 2001 starting) .. Attorney replied with 2001 & 2002 hiring / head count/ business increase..

so u r saying that ur wage was lower than the one determined by SWA, therefore ur lawyer submitted a Private survey that justifies ur wage? thanks for the help.

cal97 said:
I would rather say it was a blessing in disguise else you would have been in the auto-remand list. Anyways have fun and good luck with the rest of the immigration process.
Hello cal97,

What is an auto-remand list??

Please advise

Sincerely,
WellWisher

2muchwait said:
I hope you are right. My lawyer received the call from the CO at Dallas BEC on June 10 and he responded on Jun 17th.

what was the issue for which the Co called? can u expalin

it seems that BEC is making things faster by calling directly the lawyer instead of sending letters NOF or RFI by mail. am I right?