Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Question for Icarus / other knowledgeable gurus

Out of all the approvals, is there any state case (which did not make it to the regional) that has been approved till now??

We know some of the worst states (Indiana/ Arkansas/ Washington) - some of which had cases pending since 2001.

Any word on those cases?

To Icarus

Hi, Icarus
Did you see my question? Why don't you answer me? Icarus please please give me some directions!
Bow!

I bet Icarus is best & fastest analyst.

thanks for your precious information.

Icarus said:
Similar cases filed together are analyzed individually and may or may not be reviewed by the same anayst.

Icarus

Icarus,
Thanks again for the updates.
Do you know if there is still a bottleneck at the stage of the CO's ?. In other words, are there still a lot of cases recommended waiting for a perusal by the CO's.
Thanks for your time.
RIR

approved
Icarus said:
Similar cases filed together are analyzed individually and may or may not be reviewed by the same anayst. Beneficiary's latest address, while useful if provided does not affect how a case proceeds as long as the lawyer and employer haven't changed. Many benficiary's wait until approval to relocate, so the address provided is less critical than other info.

When did DBEC started RIR apporvals

Hey gp111, ZB and all other Gurus,

When did Dallas BEC started to approve RIR cases and what was oldest PD (RIR) sent to and/or approved by DBEC.

Icarus says now they are assessing cases having PD 10/31/2002. Just trying to calculate average approvals/month. A ray of hope :)

Also, a question have they approved cases from states other than mighty California.

Thanks

Gurus,Need your assistance

I apolozize first that I am posting this question which is not related to this forum and I guess will help some people over here also.

When He/She applied the H1B 7th year extension and got the approval and after that if his/her labor is denied does he/she eligible to stay until the expiry date of the H1B or need to leave the country immediatly inorder to save from the 3/10 years Bar?

FYI,I am still waiting on my labor approval and trying to explore the options.

Thanks in advance.

Local and State dates??

Hello Gurus,

I'm confused...

Dol database shows following for my case:
Rec_Local_office: Dec/2000
Rec_State_office: Nov/2001
Rec_Regional_office: Nov/2001 (just few days after State office)

What should I consider my Priority Date? Dec 2000 or Nov 2001. I remember filing for GC in Dec 2000, then advertisement and recruitment process in Sept/Oct 2001 time frame and submitted details somewhere mid Oct 2001. Why this one year difference between Local and State?

Please help me to understand this.

Thanks,

I'd same question and my attorney said once H1 extentions is approved we are eligible to stay until extention is valid. Only problem you will not get more extentions.

Thanks,

WaitingonLC said:
I apolozize first that I am posting this question which is not related to this forum and I guess will help some people over here also.

When He/She applied the H1B 7th year extension and got the approval and after that if his/her labor is denied does he/she eligible to stay until the expiry date of the H1B or need to leave the country immediatly inorder to save from the 3/10 years Bar?

FYI,I am still waiting on my labor approval and trying to explore the options.

Thanks in advance.

Eligible to stay until expiration of 7th year.

However it will be not possible to obtain 8th year extent after that

Thanks

sfmars said:
Eligible to stay until expiration of 7th year.

However it will be not possible to obtain 8th year extent after that

Thank you SFMARS and MVATX and it is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Questions for ICARUS

Hi Icarus,

Do both BECs share the database of cases, as it was originally planned?

If yes, could you please tell queue status for Philadelphia BEC cases?

Thank you for helping us all.

Non-linear approvals

Jai Ma said:
Icarus says now they are assessing cases having PD 10/31/2002. Just trying to calculate average approvals/month. A ray of hope :)

Also, a question have they approved cases from states other than mighty California.

Thanks

I believe they are approving cases from all states.

The PD of cases at BEC are not equally divided per month. The later half of 2002 have an average of more than a couple hundred cases per month I believe. Hence the approval/month might not be the best indicator....

mvatx said:
Hello Gurus,

I'm confused...

Dol database shows following for my case:
Rec_Local_office: Dec/2000
Rec_State_office: Nov/2001
Rec_Regional_office: Nov/2001 (just few days after State office)

What should I consider my Priority Date? Dec 2000 or Nov 2001. I remember filing for GC in Dec 2000, then advertisement and recruitment process in Sept/Oct 2001 time frame and submitted details somewhere mid Oct 2001. Why this one year difference between Local and State?

Please help me to understand this.
PD is your Local Office received date.
Thanks,

RIRhouston said:
Icarus,
Thanks again for the updates.
Do you know if there is still a bottleneck at the stage of the CO's ?. In other words, are there still a lot of cases recommended waiting for a perusal by the CO's.
Thanks for your time.
RIR

approved
in a word, yes

cacheline said:
Hi Icarus,

Do both BECs share the database of cases, as it was originally planned?

If yes, could you please tell queue status for Philadelphia BEC cases?

Thank you for helping us all.
They share a search database for checking case status at the request of the employer or attorney only. They use separate queues for RIR, TR and SWA that are limited to the cases entered by that particular center, whether Philly or Dallas. Unfortunately, queue information isn't available to the other center.

ICARUS - Question about your post regarding LC transfer before approval

Icarus said:
IF THE EMPLOYER NOTIFIES BEC THAT THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY IS NO LONGER EMPLOYED, THE EMPLOYER MAY SUBSTITUTE ANOTHER SIMILARLY QUALIFIED APPLICANT PRIOR TO CERTIFICATION. THE EMPLOYER MAY ALSO SUBSTITUTE AFTER CERT BUT MUST APPLY THROUGH USCIS.

Hello Icarus,

My company has LC pending (PD 7/2002) with Dallas BEC for employee X (45-day letter replied Feb 2005 with intent to continue).

My company also filed my LC (exact same position as for X- PD 2004) with TWC (still stuck in TWC - not at Dallas BEC per TWC).

Now employee X has left the company, and I have same qualifications as X. I sent your above post to my attorney and he agreed that they can PUT my name on X's LC by submitting petition before it is approved (doing this so that I am not screwed during I-140 filling if LC substitution is eliminated). My employer is willing to let me use X's LC.

Questions:
Can this be done?

What documents does the attorney need to send?

How will it affect case # of X's LC? Will it have to reentered and be pushed back as 2005 data entry case?

How will it affect my pending LC app. at TWC?

Before submitting change request, how can attorney find out if X's LC has not already been approved?

Thanks a million,

NetNerd

7th year stamping in Chennai and marriage

Hi, I have a few questions regarding marriage during 7th year H1B extension. If you think this post is not relevent to this forum, pleeease quietly ignore the post. But your any effort to soothe me will be highly appreciated.

(1) How risky is it to go for H1/H4 stamping in Chennai during 7th year extension?
(2) Which route is beter for this case, 485 or CP?
(3) Is anybody in this dilemma?

By the way, I am still still waiting on LC. My details are:
PD:10/2003/RIR/CA RD:9/2004, starving in PBEC.

thanks
ybnyk

Rir

Icarus said:
They share a search database for checking case status at the request of the employer or attorney only. They use separate queues for RIR, TR and SWA that are limited to the cases entered by that particular center, whether Philly or Dallas. Unfortunately, queue information isn't available to the other center.

Question it takes to be aprove ?

Hello Icarus!!!! Thanks so much for all your helpfull information to all of us!!
now Dallas is currently 10/31/2002 , my case RIR PD 09/2002 , was transafer to DOL 08/2003 and i rceived the 45 days letter on 02/2005 which i answered right away. HOw long do you think it will take to my case to be approve?

Thank you so much for your help .

sincerely salvadorgt.