Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

nother1inline said:
Dude,
Do what you wanna do to yourself but please don't give reasons to Icarus to stop coming here

A single "bloody" is reason not to come here? I didn't know anybody so ultra sensitive :D :p

How to find the information about the case

Guys,
Looking at the forum , I see that RIR cases are moving. The problem with my case is that , it is showing up as a NonRir case in the flcdatacenter website. I am wondering if they are treating it as a NonRir somehow even though it is filed as Rir. My lawyer left messages for them and faxed them too but never got a response about it. Is there a way , I can find information on this myself if the case is being considered as Rir or NonRir

Icarus Please Update About Non-rir

ICARUS ----UPDATE NON-RIR

Please update about NON-RIR. DBEC start working on NON-RIR cases or not?

I did not see a single approval from NON-RIR Q.

For Icarus

Icarus said:
RIR queue in Dallas is currently at 10/31/02.

ICARUS,
Thanks a million for the great updates every weekend. You are our only hope.

Do you know if the Dallas BEC has approved RIR labor cases with PDs that are earlier in the year 2002 (Jan-June 2002)? Are the approval letters being withheld for some reason? Sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,
Raydhan

Hi Icarus, gp111 & others...
My question is similiar to that of RAYDHAN...
Is there any possibility that cases prior to 05/02(such as 01/02 to04/02) got approved but still not sent out. My PD is 01/02(RIR-EB2)--45 day replied(Dallas BEC) in the first week of 02/05. I wonder about my status and am worried about it as I see many cases with PDs after 05/02 also got approvals.

Can I expect the approval soon?. I wonder what happened to my case. I contacted my attorney and he in turn contacted the BEC over phone and email but didn't get any information except recorded message and auto response.

I am sure, there are many people like me. Your information will be highly appreciated..

I think the problem is upto June Cases..

vj4gc said:
Hi Icarus, gp111 & others...
My question is similiar to that of RAYDHAN...
Is there any possibility that cases prior to 05/02(such as 01/02 to04/02) got approved but still not sent out. My PD is 01/02(RIR-EB2)--45 day replied(Dallas BEC) in the first week of 02/05. I wonder about my status and am worried about it as I see many cases with PDs after 05/02 also got approvals.

Can I expect the approval soon?. I wonder what happened to my case. I contacted my attorney and he in turn contacted the BEC over phone and email but didn't get any information except recorded message and auto response.

I am sure, there are many people like me. Your information will be highly appreciated..

Many many cases with PD after 5/02 have also not recieved anything. The regular approvals are for cases from PDs in the late June onwards

Icarus, any insights?

thanks
ZB

gp111 said:
Thanks Icarus.. Where is CO queue as of now ?
& you mean all of us will get Letter of approval at home ??

Happy to see you back on forum
I do not know where the CO queue is as far as PD's being worked. Unable to access that information. You will receive a notification of the approval but the actual certified document will go to the employer or their attorney.

Icanus said:
You mentioned that there are 3 different Queues: one for RIR, one for TR, and the other one is for Special Handling cases.

But, we have been hearing / seeing the approvals on RIR cases only. BEC should be processing the TR cases simultaneously, isn't it?. However, I don't see any updates on TR cases.

Looks like TR cases are left at the darkest cell of the BEC maze...

My attorney is saying that it will be a while (another several months) to even see a 45-day letter for TR cases that were filed in 1Q 2002.

Can you please shed some light on the TR cases as far as approvals, 45-day letters ?

Thanks.
TR cases have been entered along with RIR and Special Handling and all that have been completed in Data Entry have been sent a 45-day letter. As far as processing, I do know that TR is working cases, but, by nature, they do have a longer process to complete in many cases and I don't have access to their data as far as PD being worked, etc.

pzgjxr said:
Please be more specific. RIR queue of which regional office or SWA? You bloody well know that Indiana cases are pending from April 2001.
RIR queue contains both regional and state cases. If cases are pending from earlier dates it's because they either A. haven't been put in the system completely by Data Entry; B. haven't received a response yet to the 45-day letter, or; C. if both have occurred, the RIR analyst may be waiting for more info from the employer or attorney, the case may be pending further review for denial of RIR or may contain elements that will prompt a Notice Of Findings.

Dallas has progressed so much and Philly is waiting on the sidelines. I must had done some good deeds in my last life to land in Philly BPC this time ;-)

Humor and GC go together !!!

My co-worker got her approval in the mail today.

RIR
PD: Jul. 2002
45 day letter responded to Dallas BPC somewhere end of Feb.
Approved Middle of May and received it today.

Three of us filed labor certification together, same position, same company, same recruitment, same day, same lawyer. I haven't heard anything on mine. I moved several times after the LC was filed.

Question to Icarus and other gurus:
Does BPC review and approve these three cases together by same analyst and officer?
If my lawyer had my latest address, would he include my latest address update in his 45 day response letter?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
To Icarus

Hi, Icarus
Several of my collagues including me haven't received 45 days letter yet. My colleague's PD is 05/2002, RD 05/2003, my PD is 11/2002, RD is 10/2003. Do you think it's normal not to receive the letter so far. I'm really afraid the cases have been lost during the shipping.
Thank you so much!

SoonerOrLater said:
My co-worker got her approval in the mail today.

RIR
PD: Jul. 2002
45 day letter responded to Dallas BPC somewhere end of Feb.
Approved Middle of May and received it today.

Three of us filed labor certification together, same position, same company, same recruitment, same day, same lawyer. I haven't heard anything on mine. I moved several times after the LC was filed.

Question to Icarus and other gurus:
Does BPC review and approve these three cases together by same analyst and officer?
If my lawyer had my latest address, would he include my latest address update in his 45 day response letter?

Thanks!
Similar cases filed together are analyzed individually and may or may not be reviewed by the same anayst. Beneficiary's latest address, while useful if provided does not affect how a case proceeds as long as the lawyer and employer haven't changed. Many benficiary's wait until approval to relocate, so the address provided is less critical than other info.

Dilbert_Cal said:
Dallas has progressed so much and Philly is waiting on the sidelines. I must had done some good deeds in my last life to land in Philly BPC this time ;-)

Humor and GC go together !!!
No good deed goes unpunished :eek:

ICARUS - You're the man.

Thanks a ton for the info you've been providing. Believe me - this info does go a long way in keeping our hopes and motivation alive.