Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

email response

Houston05 said:
Today I got the message, as below, from Dallas Backlog Processing Center. I am surprised by the email response. I had received my 45-day letter on Dec 28, 2004 and responded on Jan 3, 2005. My PD is Nov 2002 (Texas). I was wondering if it was a standard response they are sending to all status seekers? What does this e-mail mean? Does it mean that they don't have the response of my 45-day letter?

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information."

It means:
1. "do not waste your time sending enquiry emails"
2. "do not spoil your health worrying about GC - you will get it when you get it"

Jokes apart, that is an automated message and probably a better way to utilize their resources in case analysis rather than spending time on researching status of tens of thousands of case enquiries.

As the saying goes "you have waited so long for the food to be cooked, wait a little more till it is cold enough to eat"

sleepless_in_IN said:
Can you post the rest of the middle part of the case number T-051XX <---- this would tell us when your case was entered. I assume your case was a SWA case (never made it to regional?)

We seriously need some info. on where the SWA case entry is at Dallas, with no 45 day letters, there is no hope in sight for SWA cases.

Hi sleepless_in_IN

Thanks for your prompt reply. T-05140 is that number.

Can you help me to understand something out of this number?

How long its going to take to get the LCA.

What is this "T" stands for?

Your help is appreciated. :)

For AustinJoe

It is D-05109-61XXX

I dont feel comfortable sharing more than 7 digits, but you should have an idea. Question is when will this number translate into a 45 day letter to the lawyer. My lawyers office hasnt moved in last 15 yrs so no address problem

austinjoe said:
Hi Texascanadian,

Would you please share the first 8 digits of your new BEC case#?
D-05109 means that your case was entered 4/19/2005, the next 3 digits
could help us to get a sense of the pace of case entering in Dallas BEC.

Thanks a lot,

Joe

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi sleepless_in_IN

can u add ur detail in the following link:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571&page=61&pp=15

in this way we know how many cases have been data entered in the BEC system. we all need those information. thanks

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi sleepless_in_IN

T-05140-30XXX ????

Not that I don't believe you but can confirm this is correct? This would be very good news.

Last edited by a moderator:
For life_w/o_gc BEC case#

Hi life_w/o_gc,

T means temporary. It means your case has been entered into BPLS database but not finished. Once it's done, it will change to D (Dallas) or P (Phil).

Would you please provide extra 2-3 digits in last segment as it help us to sense the pace BEC enter SWA cases?

BTW, your case is in Dallas BEC, right? And you send email inquery to status@DAL.DFLC.US

Thanks.

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi sleepless_in_IN

Missing cases??
DOL's spreadsheet has missing cases : (
I filed in Chicago in Feb, 2003 (EB2, TR), never made it to regional.
The spreadsheet doesn't have any cases received from IL between Jan 1, 2003 and March 31, 2003.
Icarus - anyone - any thoughts on what happened???

Thanks!

JustWatching said:
T-05140-30XXX ????

Not that I don't believe you but can confirm this is correct? This would be very good news.

what if this number is true, then how many cases would be entered in the BEC till that day?

For JustWatching -- decode BEC case#

Hi JustWatching,

Would you provide details on how the BEC assigns last 5-digit for its new case#? This forum figured out that it resets to 0 when reach 40000 last year. Now it looks like that it counts from 0 to 99999?

I've asked life_w/o_gc to confirm his new case#. If T-05140-30XXX is right, then it means during May 3 -- May 20 that BECs have entered 41000 cases per another one T-05123-89XXX? It's too good to be ture :)

Thanks,

JustWatching said:
T-05140-30XXX ????

Hi GCNoway

GCNoway said:
Should I Start Celebrating ?

I just got email from my Attorney ...

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxx

We have received confirmation from Dallas BPC that your case has been certified on May 17, 2005. Our office has not received any thing in mail till date. Once we xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

------------------------------------------------------------

I have no words... I am speechless for last 10 minutes !

Can you please confirm, wether your lawyer recieved the approval confirmation as email and if so was it a response to a status request?

Thanks
ZB

austinjoe said:
Hi JustWatching,

Would you provide details on how the BEC assigns last 5-digit for its new case#? This forum figured out that it resets to 0 when reach 40000 last year. Now it looks like that it counts from 0 to 99999?

I've asked Texascanadian to confirm his new case#. If T-05140-30XXX is right, then it means during May 3 -- May 20 that BECs have entered 41000 cases per another one T-05123-89XXX? It's too good to be ture :)

Thanks,

how did u come up with 41000? expalin the logic pls behind those numbers. can a case of may 20 has the last five digit 30XXX smaller than a case entered in may 3 with 89XXX. is itm a decreasing order or what? can u explain?

For antonioa77

Assume last 5-digit counts from 0 to 99999 then reset. Justwatching figured out that it resets to 0 after reach 39999 for last year. But this year, it cross 40000 and show up 4xxxx / 5xxxx / 7xxxx /89xxx in the tracker -- http://boards.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12557

Again, this is just my guess -- T-05123-89XXX shows that May 3 BEC hit 89xxx and T-05140-30XXX tells us that on May 20 BEC hit 30xxx, considering counter resets, it's 11000 + 30000 to get this 41K cases (most likely all SWA) got into BPLS.

I'm asking life_w/o_gc to provide more info on his last 5 digits. Where did u find it's T-05140-30XXX? I thought his last post blanks all last 5-digit.

Needs confirm by Justwatching as well as case# re-checked by life_w/o_gc.

Regards,

Joe

antonioa77 said:
how did u come up with 41000? expalin the logic pls behind those numbers. can a case of may 20 has the last five digit 30XXX smaller than a case entered in may 3 with 89XXX. is itm a decreasing order or what? can u explain?

austinjoe said:
Assume last 5-digit counts from 0 to 99999 then reset. Justwatching figured out that it resets to 0 after reach 39999 for last year. But this year, it cross 40000 and show up 4xxxx / 5xxxx / 7xxxx /89xxx in the tracker -- http://boards.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12557

Again, this is just my guess -- T-05123-89XXX shows that May 3 BEC hit 89xxx and T-05140-30XXX tells us that on May 20 BEC hit 30xxx, considering counter resets, it's 11000 + 30000 to get this 41K cases (most likely all SWA) got into BPLS.

I'm asking Texascanadian to provide more info on his last 5 digits. Where did u find it's T-05140-30XXX? I thought hs last post blank all last 5-digit.

Needs confirm by Justwatching as well as case# re-checked by Texascanadian.

Regards,

Joe

check with life w/o gc. he got the 30XXX case. but it is a weird logic, to counter reset. i would understand more if it in a decreasing order which is on may 3 they were at 89XXX number and on may 20 at 30XXX. it makes more sense that it is 89000-30000=59000 cases. what do u think just my opinion.

BPC Progress Update - PENDING VERIFICATION

austinjoe - it's not texascanadian that I am asking verification for, it's life_w/o_gc.

Since antonioa77 can't wait, here is the progress report (assuming the case no. posted by life_w/o_gc is correct.

As of May 20, 169,000 cases have been data entered.

According to my trends:

Using my 90 day trend (ie average of the last 90 days) BPC will finish data entry in mid-October 2005.

Using this month's trend (ie entry in May) BPC will finish data entry in late July 2005.

So somewhere between those dates.

Looks promising.

Thanks for texancanadian

Hi texancanadian,

61xxx is good enough. I'm in the same boat as you -- LC (TR 09/2002) stuck in TWC, never get into DOL. Would you mind add your case info into tacker -- http://boards.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12557

If not wrong, I think you have a RIR 08/2001 TWC case which has been remanded back by DOL to TWC in 2003?

Anyway, you at least moved 1 step further. Be patient and you will get 45day lover day soon.

Regards,

Joe

texancanadian said:
It is D-05109-61XXX

I dont feel comfortable sharing more than 7 digits, but you should have an idea. Question is when will this number translate into a 45 day letter to the lawyer. My lawyers office hasnt moved in last 15 yrs so no address problem

For antonioa77

Yes, I made a mistake on Texascanadian as I asked him more info on new BEC case#, his reply is D-05109-61xxx. Look the tracker, now we have 4xxxx/5xxxx/61xxx/7xxxx/89xxx. So counter increase but not decrease sounds more logical. Last year, last 5 digits of BEC case# reset to 0 after touch 40000 mark. This year due to more than 300K cases, BEC could adjust mark limit from 39999 to 99999 as witnessed by above.

The tacker has less than 1000 entries now, wish we could get more BEC cases# to help us decode BEC case entry pace.

Have a good one.

antonioa77 said:
check with life w/o gc. he got the 30XXX case. but it is a weird logic, to counter reset. i would understand more if it in a decreasing order which is on may 3 they were at 89XXX number and on may 20 at 30XXX. it makes more sense that it is 89000-30000=59000 cases. what do u think just my opinion.

JustWatching said:
austinjoe - it's not texascanadian that I am asking verification for, it's life_w/o_gc.

Since antonioa77 can't wait, here is the progress report (assuming the case no. posted by life_w/o_gc is correct.

As of May 20, 169,000 cases have been data entered.

According to my trends:

Using my 90 day trend (ie average of the last 90 days) BPC will finish data entry in mid-October 2005.

Using this month's trend (ie entry in May) BPC will finish data entry in late July 2005.

So somewhere between those dates.

Looks promising.

I dont know the trend on how BEC is wokin'. I have been waiting since Dec of 02 and still have not rcvd any 45 days yet. Mine is SWA case, NON RIR. Out of whatever cases being filed in the system, does that include cases like mine or I should have done RIR around that time? Any info would be appreciated.

austinjoe said:
Hi texancanadian,

61xxx is good enough. I'm in the same boat as you -- LC (TR 09/2002) stuck in TWC, never get into DOL. Would you mind add your case info into tacker -- http://boards.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12557

If not wrong, I think you have a RIR 08/2001 TWC case which has been remanded back by DOL to TWC in 2003?

Anyway, you at least moved 1 step further. Be patient and you will get 45day lover day soon.

Regards,

Joe

Joe, I think your case is NON RIR, did you ever get a chance to do the ad and stuff? Any 45 yet, or any news on when the queue will move? Appreciate your reply, this is being so crazy lately.

this is what i think from texancanadian post

As he has received the case number, which is an indication that they are working on the cases like his, not sure if they treat him as NON-RIR or RIR case. Again, the recruitment should be done at least once.

His data must have been entered in their PBLS system on Tuesday, April 19th 2005 since his julian date is 109.

His case number shows the fact that they have successfully entered at least 60,000 cases in their PBLS system by April 19th 2005. If they can enter 60,000 data within 4 months, I think they are capable of entering 180,000 cases with in a year.

Correct me if I am wrong, also any update on NON RIR cases would be an important clue at this time.

I got a similar automated response. Since the time my labor process started, I have had 1 H1B extensions, second H1B extension currently filed, and I have changed addresses probably 5 times. Did I need to inform DOL about all that? Is my attorney supposed to do that - I am sure he doesn't know.

What should I do about the address changes and H1B extensions?

And, of course, is there any other way to find about what they are currently processing and the status of my case?

sr2610 said:
Folks,

I remember some body posted that they got status 'in final review',etc.
It's been almost 5 months i replied to my 45 days letter, so i sent an email(not from hotmail or yahoo) from my H1 company email address.

I got auto response as below, I added my BEC case number in subject and email body. they didnt even look at it.

-SR
TX RIR/EB2
PD 11/2002
RD 05/2003
Replied to 45 days letter in Dec 2004

You have reached the Dallas Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney(or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet websites:
HYPERLINK "http://www.plc.doleta.gov/"www.plc.doleta.gov/
HYPERLINK "mailto:pERM.DFLC@dol.gov"PERM.DFLC@dol.gov
There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.
Your patience is appreciated.
Dallas Backlog Processing Center